Chapter 20

Our love is required

 

 

****************************************

 

"Oppa lets go home together later okay..I'm going to wait you at the gate"Hongki nodded his head then Hyun Ae smile and went back to where Hana was

 

."See....I told you."Hyun Ae said smiling while biting her lower lip

 

"such a flirt."Hana murmur...

 

"I never thought that this thing will happen faster that I expected. I know that he can fall for you but not this fast"Hana said in disbelief ..

 

"I'm pretty and that's it."Hyun Ae said proudly.

 

"Whatever."Hana rolled her eyes then stand.

 

"Let's go lunch break will end soon." Then Hana leave followed by Hyun Ae who's looking at Hongki smiling perfectly and cutely. Time flew fast by it self..Hyun Ae was patiently waiting for Hongki to come. It takes 15 minutes before Hongki arrive together with Jonghoon.

 

"Oppa.."Hyun Ae call waving her hand jogging toward them.

 

"Hi..Hyun Ae-ssi.."Jonghoon greeted..giving her a playful smile.

 

"Hello...but take the ssi away..you can call me Hyun Ae."Hyun Ae said then cling at Hongki's arm.

 

"Hyun Ae-ah...I'm not used to this..stop being a clingy."Hongki whisper..

 

"Why?...you need to be used to this...I'm your girlfriend now right."Hyun Ae said then cling at his as close as she can...Hongki felt really uncomfortable not because of Hyun Ae being a clingy but because Jonghoon was their. He's too shy.

 

"Ahh..sooooo....you two are together now."Jonghoon said with a teasing smirk. Hyun Ae nodded her head giggling. Hongki blush.

 

"Do you know that you're the very first girl Hongki dated. "Jonghoon said...

 

"No wonder...I can also tell that he dates only me by the way he kiss me...he kissed me awkwardly."Hyun Ae said teasing Hongki then Jonghoon laugh...Hongki glare at him blushing shy but Jonghoon ignore him

 

."Hongki-ah..really..you kiss her?...you know I can teach you how to kiss properly."Jonghoon elbow him smiling teasingly. Hyun Ae laugh giggling.

 

"Stop it...Jonghoon, Hyun Ae if you both don't stop I'm leaving you both."Hongki warn blushing. Face as red as tomato.

 

"Okay we'll stop.."Hyun Ae said then enterwine their fingers.

 

"Hongki-ah...seem like you two are having a date..so I bet I must go now...bye." Hongki and Hyun Ae nod their heads waving goodbye to Jonghoon..then Jonghoon was nowhere to find.

 

"Let's go...I'm going to wait you finish your job at the coffee shop..."Hyun Ae said..

 

."No..go home now...I'm goiing to finish my job at 9:00 at the evening..I don't want you to go home late..and your parents..they don't know about this..they might get angry at you if you go home late and also if the know that you're dating a janitor."With that idea makes Hongki sad.

 

"But I want to wait you...and don't mind my parents..they will like you..they're supportive in everything I do.."Hyun Ae asure him. Hongki smile sadly...

 

"I sad don't think about them..they will like you."Hyun Ae said then put her both hands on Hongki's face caressing it.

 

"But I'm scared...what if--"Hongki said but Hyun Ae cut him.

 

"You don't need to be scared. I know them..I'm sure they will like you like the way I like you..I can promise you that."Hyun Said cheering Hongki. Hongki nod his head then give her a smile.

 

"Let's go.."Hyun Ae drag him..

 

."I said you can't..you better go home..you always drink coffee"Hongki said stopping her to drag him..

 

"Then I will not drink.." Hyun Ae said but Hongki shook his head...

 

"Go home and rest..you always go their every day..."Hongki said..

 

"But..oppa..I want to see everything that you do" Hyun Ae protest pouting.

 

"Go home....where's your car..?" Hongki ask looking around the school parking lot.

 

"I'm not going to tell you.."Hyun Ae said then turn around with an arm cross...

 

"Hyun Ae-ah.."Hongki call...

 

"Just tell me that you're annoyed to me.."Hyun Ae said acting to be hurt..

 

"I never said that.."Hongki said...Hyun Ae got really pissed. She really wanted to see Hongki do his work even though she always saw him. But Hongki don't want her to come..

 

"Fine!!...I'm going home.."Hyun Ae said then walk away..

 

."Hyun ae-ah..wait.."Hongki call but she didn't stop...

 

"Aish..this girl...I think I'm gonna get a headache because of her...but she's cute...Hyun Ae-ah what did you do to me..why I'm falling for you this deep."Hongki said to his self scratching the back of his head. Looking at Hyun Ae's fading figure..

 

 

 

****************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :)