Chapter 19

Our love is required

 

 

************************************

Hyun ae eyes where wide open after she felt Hongki's lips touch hers. it didnt take so long when she close her eyes....throw her arms around Hongki's neck and deepen the kiss with the same passion. the kiss last for about a minute or so and they're bothe panting after they broke up from the kiss...eyes are tightly closed....foreheads are connected with each other. Hyun Ae can feel Hongki's breath fanning her face and she smile to it. Hongki feel the same too. but that moment was interrupted when Hyun Ae's phone rang. they both take some distance to each other then and awkward situation was form again. Hongki turn around with a bit shade of red in his cheecks that he make sure that Hyun Ae cant see it. Hyun Ae asnwer her phone and it was Hana. 

 

"h-hello.."She stummer still panting....her heart was pounding so hard that she cant breath and speak normally.

 

"Are you running....?"Hana ask after hearing her pants.....

 

"N-no im not....What is it..im busy.."Hyun Ae ask direcly cause shge dont want Hongki to wait.

 

"I just want to invite you here.....im at the mall"Hana said...

 

"I cant ...i have some thing to do...something important..im sorry."Then she hung up.......

 

Hyun Ae face Hongki again... she dont know where to start ..... she dont know how to act cool to him..... shes so inlove...

 

"Im going first..."Thats the only words Hongki said and he starts to walk away but Hyun Ae stops him by Hugging him from the back. Hongki stops from his track stiff....What he feels towards Hyun Ae was all new....Shes the first girl who told him that she like....she's the first gilr who kissed him...she's the first girl who hugs him and she's the first girl Hongki likes.

 

"Wait..."Hyun Ae whisper from his back.Hongki just stay still..

 

"Why are you leaving?....What is the meaning of the kiss?...."Hyun Ae ask....for her Hongki likes her too but shes not that sure to believe her thoughts.

 

"I dont know.."Hongki whisper back...

 

"what do you mean "i dont know?" Hyun Ae ask and her eyes starts to water.Hongki turn around and now they are facing each other...Hyun Ae bite her lower lip praying that Hongki say that he did it because he likes her too....But to her dismay Hongki didnt say it.

 

"im sorry if i became harsh to you in the past few days....but im not sure on what i feel....im sorry."Hongki said then lower his head.

 

"But you kiss me....What does it means..."Hyun Ae said and the tears that she was holding flow over her cheeck.....

 

"i dont know what does it means to you and to me.....but right now......i want to be happy like you do....Hongki said then he look at Hyun Ae....

 

"Are you telling me that you want to be happy with me?"Then her hopes lift up again...Hongki bit is lips then nod that make Hyun ae cry in joy...

 

"Really....so your telling me that you like me..."Hyun Ae ask jumping in joy...

 

"Im not saying that i already like you but what i want is to prove my self that i deserve to be loved and to love."Hongki said....

 

"Thats okay with me...dont worry i'll make you fall for me..i promise you that...."Hyun Ae said then hug Hongki again...."But what are we right now?

 

"Its up to you.........i'll let you decide what we are right now..."Hongki said smiling then hug Hyun Ae back.....Hyun Ae smile happily then pull out of the hug...

 

"From now on Mr. Lee Hong Ki you cant look at the other girls. only me is the girl that you see....From now on youre going to stick with me....im your girlfriend and you are my boyfriend. understand.."Hyun Ae command him like a queen.... Hongki chuckle on her silliness but nodded his head....

 

"Yay!!!!......Oppa... i really like you.."Then Hyun Ae plant a peck on Hongki's lips....

 

-----------------------------

 

nest morning Hongki is now working at the cafeteria and hyun ae was watching every move he does while smiling like idiot. Hana infront of her look at her suspiciously...looking at her then to Hongki....

 

"Yah!!..."Hana call

 

"Hmmmmm...."Hyun Ae answer with a hum while her head was resting on her folded arms looking at hongki lovingly...

 

"what now?...Whats the news about Hongki?"Hana ask looking at Hongki whos wipping the table.

 

"Nothing.."Hyun Ae said 

 

"Yah!! stop staring....look at me.."Hana scold her..then hyun ae look at her..

 

"What?!"She said in her pissed look...

 

Hana chuckle teasingly..."Youre fantasizing Hongki and youre piss because i interrupt you..."

 

"no..im not fatasizing him...."Hyun Ae said drawing circles at the table using her finger smiling...

 

"look at that...shes like a crazy girl liking some one that she barely know that he cant like her.."Hana said then roll her eyes...

 

"Yah!!..For you information Hongki oppa likes me and he is now my boyfriend..."Hyun Ae said without realizing what she said....Hongki told her that they need to make it a secrect but she failed to do that...cause right now Hana knows...

 

"What!!!"Hana shout..that make all the students aroung them give her a wierd look and also Hongki...

 

"Im sorry"Hana bow her head then face Hyun Ae ...."Hes youre what?"

 

"Lower down your voice ...he might hear you"Hyun Ae said putting her finger into her lips.....

 

"So what if he hears it....ahhhh...youre the only one tells you swelf that he likes you....Stop daydreaming hyun Ae"Hana said then laugh at her...

 

"im not dreaming...hes really my boyfriend...."Hyun Ae said...

 

"thats impossible....Hongki told you that you cant like him right..."Hana said..

 

"yes i told you that...but yesterday...he confess to me and he even kissed me...'Hyun ae said

 

"he kissed you....thats impossible to happen.."Hana said...

 

"So youre not believing me....."Hyun ae ask..

 

"Yes i dont believe you....I'll only believe if i see it in my own eyes.."Hana said

 

"okay..i will show you.."Hyun ae said then shestand up and went to Hongki....Hana just look at her...

 

"oppa..."Hyun Ae said then Hongki turn to her smiling...

 

"Ohhh...youre sweating..."Hyun Ae said then wipe his sweat looking at Hana whos watching her..

 

"Its okay...i can do it.."Hongki said then take her handkerchief....But Hyun Ae is not satisfy to prove Hana that she was telling the truth...

 

"oppa...."Hyun Ae call thne when Hongki turns to her again she kiss him...Hongki was shock also Hana whos watching them..

 

"Hyun Ae-ah..dont do that...they might see us..."Hongki said..

 

"i just want to kiss you.."Hyun Ae said.

 

"but"....Hyun Ae cuts him..

 

"No buts..If i wan to kiss you im going to kiss you...if i want to hug you im going to hud you..understand..infact you said im the one who decides right"Hyun Ae said...

 

"okay but not here..."Hongki said then smile at her pinching her cheeks....Hana's mouth was wide open looking at the two in disbelief....

 

"Hyun Ae was telling the truth"Hana mumbles to her self...

 

 

************************************

so how is it....

Hyun ae your so naughty...

now that their together now.... do you like it..

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO IF YOU WANT

:))