Chapter 36

Our love is required

 

 

Continuation of Chapter 35:

 

Hongki went out of his room and dash towards Hyun Ae's room. Hyun Ae was quietly sitting at her study table when Hongki burst inside her room and start to trash her thing. She stood and start to stop him to do more but he was to stubborn to stop. He throw all her clothes then shouted

 

"get out... You don't belong here.. Go and join those made. That's the place where you belong." Hyun Ae was taken aback on what Hongki said as her tears started to flow. "Why are you so angry at me.? I never like to be part of this family. What can I do if they want me to their daughter."Hyun Ae shout. She was to mad at Hongki that she wants to slap him. "Get out and carry all your things."Hongki said then push her out together with her clothes. Hongki's parents as soon as Jaejin hear the shouting and sobs coming from up stairs. They went to see what's happening and they saw Hyun Ae being pushe by Hongki while holding her clothes.

 

"What's happening."Mrs. Lee ask looking at them.

 

"Noona."Jaejin mumble then went to hug his brother.

 

"Lee Hongki what is it again."Mr. Ask half shouting.

 

"I'm sending her into the maids quarters.. Base on what I heard from you she's one of those maids daughter, right?"Hongki said coldly.

 

"Hongki please stop."Mrs. Lee plea crying. Hyun Ae who is sobbing hard run away not wanting to hear anything from Hongki's lips..

 

" Hyun Ae come back."Mrs. Lee call hysterically but she suddenly past out.

 

"Mom!! Honey!!"Jaejin and Mr. Lee run to her side waking her up but she didn't move.

 

"Jaejin tell them to ready the car!"Mr. Lee order..

 

"Honey!! Honey!!"He call then carry her into the car and the zoom out towards the hospital. Jaejin was left their facing Hongki.

 

"Hyung are you happy now??.. Are you enjoying the site of our parents condition?...you know because of what you are doing, you only makes me hate you. First noona then mom..what's next, dad and me...if you can't accept them as a family at least treat them as a person"and with that Jaejin left to follow his dad. He also try to call Hyun Ae but she's not answering her phone. Hongki was left at the house shock. He never know his self anymore.

 

"Lee hongki what's happening to you??.. Why are you like this?"Hongki ask his self then plop his self on the floor sobbing. It was past midnight when Hyun Ae come back. She don't have any idea that her mother was brought to the hospital. She start to climb at the stairs but she remeber what Hongki said. So instead of going to her old room, she decides to go the the maids room.

 

She open then rooms door but she was shock to see Hongki sitting at the bed while looking down. She avoid him and ready to go but Hongki already sense her presence. "Where have you been?"Hongki ask still looking down.

 

"You don't need to know."Hyun Ae spat..

 

"Are you cheating on me already"Hongki said..

 

"Wait... What??"Hyun ae thought

 

"what are you talking about?"She exclaim...

 

"Hyun Ae- ah.... I'm sorry"Hongki this time stand and throw himself to Hyun Ae.. He hug her like there's no tomorrow that Hyun Ae did the same. Hongki starts to sob at her shoulder while mumbling"sorry".

 

"Oppa.."Hyun Ae whiper his back up and down. Hongki never sob but only sniffing. He break the hug then crash his lips to Hyun Ae hungrily..Hyun Ae try to push him away but he's way too strong for her to stop him. She struggle from him but in the end she give in. She misses Hongki's kiss and touch. She needs to be with him. Hongki smile sadly while kissing her lips gently. Hong left her lips and start her neck. It was new to her but she let him be until they ended up lying on the bed both while cuddling with each other.. (I'm not good at so I'm skipping it...hope its fine). They both fell asleep with each others company and warmth.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)