Chapter 2

Our love is required

 

 

********************************

 

 

Three years later:...

 

Hongki and his aunt are waiting outside their house hoping that Hongki's parents show up..since Hongki are to naïve and innocent that time he don't know what's going on...Hongki was playing a old car toy that his cousin gave him...his enjoying himself. Hongki and His aunt wait outside their house for almost 30minutes...an hour...until it became dark outside but no one came to fetch Hongki...

 

"Aish...why didn't they came back!!!"Hongki's aunt shouted in angry the make the now sleeping Hongki startle...Hongki bolted up on his sleeping form when he heard his aunt shout...

 

"Aunt?? Is there something wrong why are you shouting??"Hongki asked while rubbing his both eyes...

 

"I hate you're parents they trick me!!!"Hongki's aunt shout again and then grab Hongki's arm. She drag him inside their house totally pissed...when they are now inside the house Hongki's aunt pushed him into the couch pinch him spank him and scold him...Hongki cried hard don't know what he did wrong why his aunt is really angry at him...

 

"Aunty I'm sorry..I'm sorry if I did something...I'm sorry"Hongki said while crying..

 

"You should be!!...Your parent are really irresponsible to leave you here!! Starting today..you're going to work in this house and you're going to sleep outside the house!!"Hongki's aunt scream dragging Hongki outside the house...

 

"Aunty I'm sorry...I can't stay outside...its so dark there I'm scared..promise ill be good"Hongki begged while crying..Hongki's aunt stop dragging him after hearing his beg...she felt pity on him but she's more angry...she piercelly look at Hongki then let go of his arm...she think that his to young for this so she let him be...

 

"Okay...I will let you stay here but..BUT..if you done something that I don't want I'm going to send you out..understand"Hongki's aunt said. Hongki nodded his head sniffing...

 

"Go eat now"Hongki's aunt said then she went to her room to rest...Hongki obey and eat still crying.....

 

another three years has past but Hongki's parents really don't came back for him...Hongki is already seven years old and today is his birthday and every birthday has come into his life is the most saddest day of his life..he is now washing there dishes and he accidentally slipped on of the plates and it broke into many pieces when it hit the floor...Hongki suddenly felt scared on what happen he quickly bend down to pick those pieces of plate but his aunt saw him...

 

"What did you do!!"Hongki's aunt shout smacking Hongki's head...

 

"I'm sorry..its just.."Hongki is to late to finish his sentence when his aunt stated to drag him outside the house...

 

"Aunty I'm sorry..."Hongki beg...

 

Hongki's aunty pushed his outside the house then go back inside the house and a minute later she throw all of Hongki's clothes and it scattered all over the street...Hongki tears started to pour...

 

"I told you if you did something like that I'm going to send you out!!"Hongki's aunt said..

 

"Aunty just give me one last chance I'm going to do my work nice..I'll be careful promise..just don't kick me out of this house.."Hongki said begging then kneel infront of his aunty..Hongki's aunt look at him...

 

You and you're parents are all the same...kneeling infront of me to felt pity..I'm sorry but that will never work anymore.."Hongki's aunt said slamming the door hard...Hiongki cried picking up all his clothes. "

 

Where am I going now??"He asked himself...after picking up all his clothes he dry his tear then stand. He look at the closed door of his aunts house sadly..then he started to walk don't know where to go..while walking on the street he saw a happy family walking along the other side of the street....

 

Hongki look at them then think of he has a family but he can't imagine anything. Cause since he's young he doesn't receive or experience how to be love...he ended up sighing hard and resume on walking...

 

its already late at night but his still walking...when he felt his feet are to numb and hurting he just realize that he was now inside the playground..he smile seeing that for the first time..he never saw it before cause his always stuck at home...he walk through one of the swing. He sit there at start to play...

 

after playing he felt tiered he goes down the swing and find a place where he can sleep...

 

after he found one he settle there then goes to sleep with a question on his mind.."What will going to happen with me?? Will I be able to survive alone?? What should I do??"

 

 

 

 

********************************

updated

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

latest news about hongki prims is good one..

they said Hongki is going better now...

 

yesterday he under go 2 surgeries..one for his face and the other is on his shoulder.