Chapter 41

Our love is required

 

 

********************************************

 

Hyun Ae prepare herself to go even though Hana insisted her to stay but Hyun Ae only refuse to stay since she knows that her parents will come to take her. She doesn't want to go home since she already file a paper saying that she will be changing her name into her old identity.

 

She left before the clock strikes 8 in the morning. She left with a favor left with Hana. About an afternoon had come, Hyun Ae's parents came through Hana's house and start to look at her but they don't saw anything. They only saw Hana and she told them that Hyun Ae didn't go or call her. She also said that she doesn't even know that Hyun Ae left home. After saying that to Hyun Ae's parents they quickly went out of Hana's house and they start to panic knowing that Hyun Ae was gone missing.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"Hyun Ae just stay here, don't worry I told them that you're not here" Hana explain..

 

"Hana I can't... Mom and dad will surely go here even though you told them that I'm not here."Hyun Ae said..

 

"But--"Hana doesn't have a chance to finish her sentence when Hyun Ae cut her..

 

"Okay... I'm going to tell you where I'm going BUT... You need to keep it a secret. No one will know.. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get worried, and also I'm telling you this so that I have someone beside me. This is a favor Hana.. Please.."Hyun Ae said..

 

"Okay.. But if the situation get worse.. Don't blame me for telling them where they can find you.."Hana said.. Hyun Ae nod her head.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

 

Mr. And Mrs. Lee came back home and they saw Hongki heading outside their house..

 

"Hongki.. Son where are you going??"Mr. Lee ask..

 

"I'm going to look for Hyun Ae.."Hongki coldly answer..

 

"You know that she's missing??"Mrs. Lee ask..

 

"I don't have time talking to you.. I need to go.."Hongki said then move forward but Mr. Lee spun him around.

 

"Don't tell me you're the reason why she left this house!?"Mr. Lee ask half angry..

 

"I'm not so please... I need to go!!"Hongki spat then countinue to leave but Mr. Lee once again stopped him.

 

"What now!!!"Hongki shout irritated... "I know that you're the reason.. So if you can't take Hyun Ae back here..."He stop then look at Hongki as if his going to pound him..

 

"Make sure not to show your face here!!"He continue then left. Hongki just look at him the chuckle bitterly.

 

"So she's so important to all of you.. While I'm just a trash that you can throw whenever you want" he thought then left to start looking for Hyun Ae. Hongki started walking around to street near at their house but he didn't find any trance of her.

 

The next thing he did is to go to a place where they usually go when they're dating, but again he didn't find any...until he came up with a thought of going her friend Hana. But he realized that he doesn't know where she lives.

 

It was 6:00 in the evening when he receive a text message from his mother telling him to go back cause they have something to discuss. Hongki went home as soon as he received that text. But once he step his foot inside their house a punch from his father and a cries of his brother and mother welcome him. Hongki stumble backwards groaning in pain. He curse when he saw blood from his lips to his hand.

 

He stand up and face. His father and about to complain, but before he say a single word.. A white paper was thrown right into his face that make him more irritated. He glare at his father but give up when he saw how angry he was. He bent down to pick the paper that was thrown to his face and started to read it.

 

"Documents that allows Ms.Lee Hyun Ae to change her name into Ms.Park Hyun Ae. The client wants to change her identity for her own will. APPROVED" that was the first sentence that Hongki read that makes him feel numb and guilty. He look at his mother and brother who's crying their hearts out while clutching into the paper mumbling

 

"this is not true".

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)