Chapter 10

Our love is required

 

***********************************

 

"Hey hana wanna sleep over at the house...My parents went out for a business trip for a week" Hyun Ae send a text at her friend hana...that she quickly reply to it..

 

"Okay...since you're brother Jaejin is there... I'm going" hana texted back...

 

"Yah stop it..Jaejin is too young to be your boyfriend...stop day dreaming and come here immediately" Hyun Ae said then put her phone beside her and then went out of her room to wait for Hana to come.

 

After 30 minutes of waiting Hana came carrying a slightly big bag chasing Hyun Ae..

 

"Go put your things inside your room..the room that you always sleep every time you're here" Hana follow what Hyun Ae said and went to her room to fix her things...

 

after a couple of minutes she enter Hyun Ae' room..jumping on Hyun Ae's bed..

 

"Where's jaejin?"Hana ask...

 

"Aish..stop it...don't you dare flirt at my brother..he's too young.."Hyun Ae said lying beside Hana...

 

"What too young..I heard he is a killer when it comes to a older woman.."Hana said..

 

"What!?...what are you talking about?" Hyun Ae ask...

 

"I heard that he has a girlfriend that was 5 years older that Jaejin.."Hana answer..

 

."What?...five years older...!!!..that guy"Hyun Ae jump out of her bed and went to see Jaejin who's now talking to his said girlfriend.

 

"Yah!!..Jaejin what was hana telling me just now that you already have a girlfriend and she's 5years older that you!!"Hyuan Ae burst inside Jaejin room. Jaejin got shock that's why he turn his phone off.

 

"Noona..what are you talking about..how can I have a girlfriend who's older than me..of course o like younger girls.."Jaejin said fidgety..

 

"Confess now...if you don't want me to tell dad and mon about this..."Hyun Ae said now holding Jaejin's ear.

 

."Noona it hurts...okay..okay...I will break up with her..please let go of my ear"Jaejin plea...

 

"Hyun Ae-ah stop that...you're hurting Jaejin"Hana pulled Jaejin behind her..

 

"Make sure to do what you said...if I heard that you and that old lady are still dating..you're so deal...understand.."Hyun Ae warned him while glaring

 

"let's go Hana..I have something to tell you" then Hana follow Hyun Ae inside her room again...

 

"What is it?"Hana ask as soon they both enter Hyun Ae's room...

 

"I want you to help me to be close with Hongki oppa..."Hyun Ae said blushing."I don't want too...but if you do me a favor..maybe I can help you with that" Hana said...

 

"Okay..what is it?...tell me everything except my brother" Hyun Ae click her tongue out...

 

"Do you think I'm really serious of having a crush on your brother...I just find him cute and adorable...what I want you to do is to make all my project and assignments In the whole semester for the help that you want.."Hana said making her eyes cute..

 

."Okay..I will..so now tell what am I going to do...tell me" Hyun Ae agree at Hana's condition...

 

"Really are you really going to do it...you're really crazy when it comes to that Hongki" Hana said I'm disbelief..Hyun Ae nodded her head smiling..

 

"I agree cause this semester is about to end and it only have 5 days befor this semester ends...you're so stupid to ask a favor like that..hahaha...no taking back okay"Hyun Ae said smiling like crazy...

 

"Ohh...right this semester is about to end..I'm so fool...yah..I can change..I never know" Hana protest.

 

."NO!!...I said no taking back.."Hyun Ae said...

 

"Okay..okay...you win..just forget what I said...but promise me not to ask me to act or get along with you stupid acts okay..I will tell you what you need to do...is that okay with you?" Hana said in defeat...Hyun Ae nod her head virgously

 

."Okay.. First:: you need to know who he is close with...Second:: you have to know what personality does he has what his favorites and etc....Third:: know where he always go..where he stay...and what things can make him happy...and Last is..you have to know if he's decent person,,a kind,,and most specially you have to know if he is going to like you...that's all"Hana said...

 

"That's it??...but I think if I do all of that I'm kinda look like a stalker.."Hyun Ae said...

 

"Why??..aren't you a stalker of him?"Hana said now lying at Hyun Ae's bed yawning..

 

."No I'm not a stalker..I like him yes..but I'm not a stalker.."Hyun Ae said lying too...

 

"if you don't want to do it.. Then just forget it..that's all I can say..."Hana said ...

 

"But...but what if he already has a girlfriend?..what should I do.."Hyun Ae ask...

 

"That's why I'm telling you to know him first so that if you make your move no ones going to be angry at you...get it.."Hana said ...

 

"You're right..tomorrow I will start reviewing his life style...I will make him fall for me.." Hyun Ae said...

 

"Let's sleep..I'm tired..let's discuss it later..okay..so please turn the lights off..."Hana said then they both fell asleep with Hyun Ae feeling excited for tomorrow plans.

 

 

***********************************

UPVOT AND SUBSCRIBE...

COMMENTS TOO IF YOU WANT..

:))