Chapter 44

Our love is required

 

 

 

******************************************

 

"Hyun Ae" Hongki call then run to her. He hug her as tight as he can.

 

"Oppa."Hyun Ae whisper

 

"I'm sorry.."Hongki sob.

 

"Oppa.. Why are you sorry.. There's nothing to be sorry."Hyun Ae said confuse then search for Hana and she saw her at the other side of the bed just looking at them.

 

"Hana did you call him"Hyun ask.

 

"Yes. I'm worried and I. Don't know what to do so I call someone and I didn't know that his the one I call."Hana explain.

 

"Oppa.. You can go now and please don't tell mom and dad about this. Don't tell them that youy already saw me"Hyun Ae plea.

 

"I won't tell them."Hongki said. "Ah Hana can you leave us first. I need to talk to Hyun Ae in private."Hongki added.

 

"Okay. I'm just outside... So call me if you're finish cause I'm going to talk to Hyun Aae too."Then Hana leave them so that they can have their time to talk.

 

"Why did you do it?"Hongki started calmly.

 

"Do what?"Hyun Ae ask wondering what he was talking about.

 

"There's a letter came to the house and it says that you change your personal identity. Why did you do that?"Hongki ask again.

 

"I did that because you deserve to have them. I'm satisfy on what they did to me. They love me enough and that's enough to me"Hyun Ae sadly said while hanging her head down.

 

"If you did that because of me, you---"Hyun Ae cut Hongki.

 

"I did that. Because that is the right thing to do." Hyun Ae interrupt.

 

"But still. You shouldn't do that. You don't know how worried omma and appa to you"Hongki said.

 

"See. You're calling them omma and appa now. Do you think,you'll be able to call them like that if I didn't leave?"Hyun Ae ask.

 

"You're right but you're suppose to stay at the house, especially in your condition"Hongki said

 

"why? Do I have some serious illness?"Hyun Ae ask a little worried that she is sick.

 

"No you don't. But the baby needs protection and also you"Hongki said

 

"what baby oppa?"Hyun Ae ask

 

"don't you know? Hyun Ae you're pregnant"Hongki confess

 

"what?"Hyun Ae shout with wide eyes then stand instantly at her bed"calm down. You might fall"Hongki said holding Hyun Ae

 

"what pregnant oppa? I never slept with any--"then Hyun Ae cover when she remember that there some thing happen between her and Hongki for about three months already.

 

"Don't worry I"ll make sure to protect you and our baby. I can take the responsibility"Hongki asure her then pulled her to sit at the bed.

 

"I'm sorry for over reacting oppa. I'm just shock. But I'm happy.. Really happy"Hyun Ae said then smile brightly that Hongki misses so much

 

"come here"Hongki said then hug her.

 

"Don't worry I will treat you right now. What I've showed you before is the things that I didn't mean. You know that right?"Hongki ask. Hyun Ae nod her head then hug Hongki as tight as she can.

 

"Do you want to go home with me. Let's tell omma. "Hongki said as he pulled away from the hug.

 

"No!! I mean... I'm not ready yet"Hyun Ae refuse the idea.

 

"But why? I think they will be happy when they saw you"Hongki said.

 

"I know but not know"Hyun Ae said. Hongki is about to talk when the door swang open revealing Hana. "Are you two finish talking now. If yes.. Can I borrow her now"Hana said coldly while looking at Hongki

 

"Y-yes.. "Hongki answer

 

"I'm going now Hyun Ae. I'll visit you tomorrow. Bye"Hongki said then kiss Hyun Ae at her forehead then went out of the room ignoring how Hana sharply staring at him. When Hongki is finally out of the scene. Hana hurriedly went beside Hyun Ae then attacked her with questions like

 

"how this thing happen? When did you and Hongki do it? Where did you two do it? What are we going to do now?" That was the questions that Hana ask but Hyun Ae refuse to answer. Hyun Ae lie on her bed then heave a sigh.

 

"Oppa know where I am. Where I'm staying. What if he told mom and dad that he saw me already? I don't want to stole his spot at that family again. I can't take oppa hates me."Hyun Aae said.

 

"I'm not so sure, but I think Hongki will take this as a secret. I think right now Hongki decide to be selfish about what he know."Hana said.

 

"You think.?"Hyun Ae ask.

 

"I'm not sure, but, its a yes for me. That's what I can saw on Hongki."Hana said.

 

"Anyways... You can go home later.. The doctor said that what you experience now is normal to every pregnant woman."Hana added.

 

"Okay.... Ah wait did the doctor give you a list of medicines that I should. Take?"Hyun Ae ask.

 

"The doctor gave me.. But Hongki took it earlier. He said he will be the one to buy."Hana said. "Really..."Hyun Ae ask amuse...

 

"I think Hongki is so happy. But he didn't show it."Hana said..

 

"I'm happy too.. I can feel that oppa Is not mean to me anymore."Hyun Ae said "and he will take good care of me and our baby. I'm sure of that"Hyun Ae added smiling while rubbing her yet small tummy.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)