Chapter 31

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

Next morning Hongki wake up and manage to go to the kitchen to eat. He was hungry cause he didn't eat last night. He was hoping that there's no one there but he saw them all sitting at the table waiting for their food to be serve.

 

"Son come join us."Mrs. Lee said when he saw Hongki standing not far from them. Hongki ignore her then went to get a glass of water.

 

"Hyung why don't you join us."Jaejin said. "I'm not that hungry."He said but his stomach growl loudly that make Mrs. Lee to chuckle.

 

"Come join us."Mrs. Lee call but Hongki pass through them blushing. He went to his room again then sit above his bed holding his angry stomach. A minutes later Hyun Ae came with a tray on her hands. She didn't knock at the door. She just enter without saying anything.

 

"What are you doing here?"Hongki ask coldly.

 

"Oppa let's eat."Hyun Ae said as she drop the tray above his bed.

 

"I don't want to eat."Hongki spat.

 

"Oppa... I know you're hungry. "Hyun Ae said then place a plate that content a bread, eggg and bacon in front of him.

 

"Get out of my room."Hongki said.

 

"Not until you eat."Hyun Ae said..

 

"What do you care..get out of my room."Hongki said pissed.

 

"Why?..are you angry at me..I didn't do something."Hyun Ae said.

 

"You think you don't but you all have..so get out of my room."Hongki shout then throw the plate at the wall that make a loud thud. Mr. And Mrs. Lee rush through Hongki's room and found Hyun Ae sitting of his bed sobbing.

 

They rush to her then face Hongki.

 

"Hongki what is this. "Mr. Lee said

 

"Get out.! "Hongki shout.

 

"Hongki!"Mr. Lee shout..

 

"Get out!!!"Hongki shout in anger. He don't know why he's getting angry everytime he sees them. He don't know why he hates them so much. He was too angry every time he thinks of the fact that they leave him behind while they're drowning themselves to they money and wealth. He shut the door loud as soon as they get out of his room. His tears flow over his cheeks but wipe it harshly.

 

He went to his bathroom to take a bath but he remember that he don't have any clothes with him. He went to his closet and found many shirts and pants same as undies. He smile sadly when he saw that all of it are branded clothes.

 

"they can buy everything in no time because of their money...They only saw me yesterday but yet they buy clothes already"Hongki thought bitterly.

 

He pick one shirt and one pants then went to the bathroom to take a bath and also to freshen up his self. Its already a week since Hongki moved in to his parents and its already a week that he started to rebel on his parents.

 

That is his way to show how much he hates them so much. He started to get drunk every night and sometimes he never bother to go home. His parents can't do anything about him cause they know what will Hongki is capable to do.

 

He sometimes threaten them that if they try to meddle on his life, he will leave the house and never show up on them anymore. That scares his parents so they never stop him even though he's getting too much. Hongki was kind when it comes to Jaejin. Jaejin is the only person he talk too inside the house but not too much.

 

But he hates Hyun Ae when the day he found out that she's his sister. He never talk or even give a look at her since he moved in. He ignores her like she was nothing to him. It hurts him but he needs too. Hyun Ae sometimes wants to talk to him but she ended up being shouted nor being pushed out of his room. It was a fine and sunny day when Hongki wakes up because of the noise that was coming from the living room. He take a look at it then found his both parents fighting over something. He try to ignore then and head to his room again when he hears Hyun Ae's voice.

 

"Dad.. Please. Don't tell him. He will hate me so much."Hyun Ae beg sobbing.

 

"But..you're hurting. He needs to know the truth about you being our adapted child."Mr. Lee said that make Hongki gasp in shock.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)