Chapter 34

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

Jaejin went inside Hongki's room,closing the door behind then settle all the med things above his bed and start curing it. Hongki didn't complain as he let Jaejin cure his bleeding lips and swollen face.

 

"Hyung why do you hate them so much."Jaejin ask while putting some ointment into Hongki's wound.

 

"Because they stole all my precious time of my life."Hongki said in his deep sad tone of his voice.

 

It was 11 years ago. Hongki was only eight years old and he was walking along the street near the playground where he can saw some children on his age enjoying the time while their playing and eating with their own families. He stop and observe how happy all those children paying along with their own families. A thought of imagination came inside his mind, it was him and his parents playing while doing picnic at the grassy floor of park. But all of that washed out when he figure out that he was crying.

 

He sadly sigh before wiping all the tears that flown over his eyes. He continue on walking lost in his thought. he arrive at the house where he was living. He enter the house then sit along the small couch at the center of the house. He close his eyes before laying on the couch. He was too tired because of his work. Yes he was working even though he was young to do that. But working is the only way to keep his self alive.

 

He was young but he was too strong to face the world alone. He was too brave to get along with all challenges that came into his life. He learn how to lean and relay on his self. He buried into his mind that when he got a chance to meet his parents again, he will show them how miserable his life is. He want to show to his parents that even though his life was that, he was happy to have his self and he don't need some ones help to live. Hongki didn't realize that he was crying again. He only realize that when Jaejin wipe his tears away.

 

"Hyung I know its hard but you need to forgive them. They are our parents, were family here."Jaejing said sniffing on his cry.

 

"You don't understand"Hongki said.

 

"Maybe I don't understand but you need to forgive them. You don't need to hate them specially noona. She did nothing to you."Jaejin said almost convincing him to forget everything and start his life again together with a happy family.

 

"I can't... And I will never will"Hongki firmly answer. "But why?...why you hate noona while you're kind to me? You used to love her."Jaejin ask.

 

"Because you're my brother and I love you.. You're the only person that I can consider as a family."Hongki said.

 

"How about noona? She's our sister."Jaejin ask.

 

"No she's not!!..."Hongki angrily said that make Jaejin jump a little in shock.

 

"What do you mean by that."Jaejin ask confuse.

 

"Our parents adopt her and I hate her to take what belongs to me"Hongki said.

 

"Adopt?"Jaejin whisper figuring out how this thing happen. He can't believe to what Hongki said and the only thing to prove it is to ask their parent. Jaejin run out of Hongki's room like his in hurry. Hongki didn't that Jaejin don't have any idea that Hyun Ae is on adopted child. He used to grow believing that she is really his sister.

 

Jaejin race down stairs look for his parents to clarify everything. He wants to know the truth since the time Hongki told him that Hyun Ae is only adopted, his having a thought why Hongki treat Hyun Ae like that. Hongki was too kind when it comes to Jaejin but with Hyun Ae no. Jaejin reach the living room and he saw that his mother is crying while his father soothingly patting her back. Hyun Ae was not there anymore. He went to them interrupting them. Hongki saw how shock Jaejin face is.

 

He follow him to make sure he was okay, but when he saw Jaejin he was now in front of their parents while listening to their explanation. Hyun Ae is actually came from one of the helpers on the lee residence.

 

He was only 4 years old when her mother die. Mr. And Mrs. Lee adapt her out of pity. She was left alone. One one cares to take her so they did take good care of her. As days and years had past, Mr. And Mrs. Lee started to like her and turn her into their own daughter. Mrs. Lee was pregnant at that time that's why they forget about Hongki. They enjoy their life without thinking how their first child doing.

 

They only realize it when Jaejin came. He look exactly like Hongki. Jaejin remind them about Hongki and started to look for him. They went to the place where they left Hongki, but he was not there anymore. Mrs. Lee's sister told them that Hongki died in some kind of illness. They are afraid of them to know that they let Hongki go by his self. Mr. And Mrs. Lee back then are so depress to what news they heard.

 

They can't forgive their selves because of what happen to Hongki. But in the help of Hyun Ae and the new born Jaejin,they started to forget about him again.(A\N:That doesn't mean that they don't care about Hongki. Its just happen to be like that).

 

And staring that time, they hide that to their remaining children and act like nothing happen even though deep inside their heart is the pain that no one can take away from them. Jaejin was carefully listening to the story crying.

 

"How cruel you are. How can a mother like you leave their own son and believe instantly on any false news they heard. At least try to find me even though they told you that I die. If you do that at least I'm not like this."Hongki said in his shaking voice because of crying.

 

"Son I'm sorry."Mrs. Lee plea crying but Hongki run away from them. He went inside his room angrily. He stay there for almost 5 minutes then a though and idea pop up inside his mind.

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)