Chapter 6

Our love is required

 

 

***************************************

 

Hongki finish his duty and fix his self then go to the waiting Jonghoon who's half asleep.

 

"Hey!!...let's go" Hongki said as he approach Jonghoon.

 

""Huh..okay.."Jonghoon said then stand up ...

 

"Want to go to my house first to change your shirt.."Hongki said then they start to walk away...they just walk through Hongki's house since the show was near his house....they arrive inside Hongki's room and give Jonghoon a clean shirt that he own.

 

"Is that okay with you...I don't have any shirt that was like yours..."Hongki said giving his shirt to Jonghoon..Jonghoon change...

 

"No its okay...by the way I was just planing to stay here for tonight..its already late and my things are in the Hotel I stayed earlier."Jonghoon said

 

"really...that's good...but when are you arrive here at seoul?"Hongki ask...

 

"Just today.."Jonghoon reply then walk to Hongki's ref to get some water as if that house is his.Hongki nodded his head. "Hungry??"Hongki ask Jonghoon then walk to his mini kitchen...

 

"Yes..."Jonghoon said...."Ill cook just wait"Hongki said then grab a pan to cook but being stop by Jonghoon...

 

"No just order...it will take long if you cook..I'm starving already"Jonghoon said now dialing a delivery.

 

"But I don't have money to pay for it...ill just cook"Hongki protest...

 

"Don't worry..ill pay"Jonghoon said went to Hongki's couch..

 

"No..your a visitor..you shouldn't " Hongki said disapproving Jonghoon's idea.

 

"Stop protesting already..I already order..let just wait..okay..if I hear a word to you again I will be angry" Jonghoon said sitting at the couch...Hongki sigh in defeat...then sit beside Jonghoon..

 

"Is this the house omma rented for you"Jonghoon ask looking around the house...Hongki nodded his head...

 

"Really..so you stay here for to long.."Jonghoon said amaze on how Hongki stay at the small appartment he is right now...

 

"Sort off" Hongki said...

 

"Jonghoon-ah...where is omma...why she's not with you anyways?"Hongki ask looking at Jonghoon who look so sad after he ask about his mother..

 

."Omma..she's gone...she's dead"Jonghoon said in a sad tone...

 

"What??...how?? when??..."Hongki ask can't believe what he just heard..

 

."Just last year...but don't be sad I think she's happy now"Jonghoon said giving Hongki a smile assuring him...

 

"But I felt sad about that..I can't even saw omma before she die.."Hongki said sadness can be seen in his eyes...

 

"Aish..don't be like that...you might see omma if you continue to be like that"Jonghoon joke...

 

"Okay..okay...but I'm sorry for that"Hongki said...

 

"Thanks.."Jonghoon said...and after a second someone knock at the door..Jonghoon stand then open the door its was the food...he smile then pay for it...he place the food at the small table that Hongki has and they start to eat....Hongki clean the table after they eat and Jonghoon is now lying at the couch..

 

."Yah!! If your sleepy got to my room and sleep there.."Hongki said to the sleepy Jonghoon...

 

"Okay...but tommorrow if you're free help me find a place to stay...and a school to attend..."Jonghoon said.

 

"Good timing tomorrow is my day off...and about the school just go at the school where I'm working at..."Hongki said wiping his hand..

 

"Your working at a school...that means your attending that school too.."Jonghoon said standing next to Hongki...Hongki chuckle sadly..

 

"No I'm not...that school is one of the most expensive school here in korea...actually I stop going to school just this year...I can't afford anymore"Hongki said bit shy on his self for not attending class anymore...

 

"Then let's enroll together...ill pay for your tuition"Jonghoon offer...

 

"No...you don't need too...I'm okay with this life that I have you and your mother help me a lot already"Hongki insist...

 

"But--" "just got to bed..ill just sleep at the couch...we need to wake up early tomorrow"Hongki said cutting Jonghoon sentence changing the topic...

 

"Aish..this guy..alright if you don't want its okay..ill go to sleep now.. Go to sleep too..."Jonghoon said then enter the room and sleep.. Hongki sigh but smile at Jonghoon's attitude...he set his self at the couch turn all the lights off and sleep with a smile in his face happy that he got to see Jonghoon again.

 

 

 

***************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO..

:)