Chapter 9

Our love is required

 

***********************************

 

"Mom...dad..I'm home" Hyun Ae call ..

 

" Ah.. Hyun Ae-ah your parents said that their having a businesses trip. And they will be gone for a week" one of the helper told her.

 

"Okay..how about Jaejin...does he know about it?..is he home already?"Hyun Ae ask...

 

"Yes..and jaejin is in his room doing his home works.."The helper answer back...

 

"Okay..I'm going up stares" then Hyua Ae goes inside her room..change then lay above her bed and after a minutes of staring at the ceiling she fell into a deep slumber.::::

 

 

 

Hongki went home with Jonghoon after the school closes. they both stay at Jonghoon's apartment..watch movies..drink beers and also throw some stories about their lives....it was dark outside when Hongki decided to go home...

 

"Jonghoon..I'm going now...its pretty late now" Hongki suggest..

 

."Ohh..okay..I'm tired too...see tomorrow...lock the door when you leave okay.."Jonghoon said then went to his room to rest...Hongki is now inside his house feeling tired and a little bit sleepy so he take a quick bath and went to his dream land.

 

"Hongki-ah..."Jonghoon call while knocking on Hongki's door so early in the morning....Hongki ignore it since its only 5:45 in the morning and his working hour is about 6:30 in the morning. He went to his sleep again but the person outside keep on banging the door..

 

"Who the hell was that...its so early.."Hongki got up pissed on the person who keep knocking at the door...

 

"Hongki-ah..open the door..its cold here"he heard the guy...

 

"Wait..I'm coming.."He shout...he open the door and was greeted by the freezing Jonghoon out side his house.

 

."Yah!! What take you so long to open the door...its cold you know" he enter the house sit at the couch. Hongki close the door behind and walk inside his room again...

 

"Yah!! where do you think you're going?..aren't you going to get ready for you're work..."Jonghoon ask while sitting on Hongki's couch...

 

"No I'm not...its too early...btw why are you here early this morning...you're suppose to be sleeping...the school hours start at 8 a.m.."Hongki ask now fully awake...he went to his kitchen to make two coffee...

 

"I just manage to wake up early..that's it" Jonghoon reply...after a couple of minutes Hongki came back with a glass of coffee into his hand and handed one of it to Jonghoon...

 

"Thanks.." Jonghoon take it and sip to it.

 

"Yah! Didn't I told you to get ready.." Jonghoon realize that Hongki is taking his time while drinking his coffee...

 

"Aish..I told you its to early.."Hongki hiss...

 

"I don't care...just get ready so that we can have our breakfast outside.."Jonghoon push Hongki to start fixing his self...

 

"Okay..okay..you can really get what you want" then Hongki disappear....its already 6:00 in the morning and they are already out, walking alone the street looking for a coffee shop who serve breakfast...once they find one they start to order and eat...

 

"Hongki-ah...do you have a girlfriend?"Hongki chock on Jonghoon's question...

 

"Here"jonghoon give him a glass of water.. That Hongki gulp in one go.

 

"Why do you suddenly ask??"

 

"Nothing I just notice that you're such a shy guy type.."

 

Hongki chuckle..."Not a shy type but I'm scared"

 

"scared of what?"Jonghoon ask getting interested on Hongki's love life...

 

"I'm scared of having another responsibility"Hongki honestly answer..

 

"Why scared??...you're a handsome guy.. and kind...why don't you try" Hongki shook his head...

 

"Me..myself is enough...and if ever I had a girlfriend or what..I don't think she will get bored of me"...

 

"Don't lose hope...and don't say that..you deserve someone who can make you happy.."..

 

"I'm not thinking about that for now...and actually having a girlfriend is just a headache...buy me this...buy me that..I want this...I want that..you know that I can't afford to buy this for them..."..

 

"Not all girl are like that..and in fact material things are nothing if both of you love each other right"

 

"yes that's right but you can't feed that person using love right...".

 

"you know...I felt like talking to an old man..everytime im talking to you"..hongki laugh at jonghoon...

 

"Let's wrap up this conversation...let's go were near to be late.."Hongki said then they hurriedly went to the school.

 

 

 

***********************************

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..