Chapter 33

Our love is required

 

 

**************************************************

 

Its already 2 weeks since Hongki live with his parents and its already 2 weeks that his giving Hyun Ae a hard time. He's always cold and he always makes Hyun Ae cry because of his hard treatment to her.

 

It was friday night and Hongki left alone cause his parents, Jaejin and Hyun Ae went somewhere.

 

He was sitting at the couch at their living room when they arrive carrying lots of paper bags that content clothes shoes etc.

 

They arrive cheering and squealing while happily telling what's the good thing happen to them while they're shopping. They arrive at the place where Hongki at and they stop when Hongki stand in front of them. He look at them and then to what was Hyun Ae holding.

 

He snatch it then scan all the things she bought for her self.

 

"Hyung what are you doing."Jaejing ask..

 

"Is someone there!?"Hongki call..then one of the helper came.

 

"What is it sir."The maid ask.

 

"Here take this..I'm giving you this."Hongki hand the paper bags to the maid that Jaejing snatch away from him.

 

 

"This is for noona.. Why are you giving this away."Jaejin said angrily.

 

"Jaejin its fine..its okay."Hyun Ae said stopping him to start a fight with Hongki.

 

"Son why are you giving Hyun Ae's clothes. That's for her. If you want to give something to our made, I'm going to buy one for them."Mrs. Lee said.

 

"I don't care if you buy or not. This clothes are mine they are all mine. What things she has is all mine."Hongki said then throw all the paper bags he was holding on the floor furiously.

 

A minute later Hongki felt a stingy feeling at the right side of his face. Yes his father slap him. Hongki glare at him holding his stingy face.

 

"You're to much!"Mr. Lee shout that shock the all of them. All this time since Hyun Ae and Jaejin was young, Mr. Lee never got angry nor shouted like that. He was now angry on what was happening to Hongki.

 

"Why are you like this?!!...are you going to be like this forever!?" Mr. Lee shout in anger. Hongki just look at him,then start to turn away but he was been stopped by Mrs. Lee who looks so worried. She touch his right cheeks then ask him if its okay, but Hongki pry her hand forceful that make Mrs. Lee fall back. Hyun Ae and Jaejin run to their mother side to help her up.

 

"Don't you dare touch me again."Hongki said in an arrogant way.

 

"Lee Hong Ki!!!"Mr. Lee scream reach for him.

 

"What are you going to hit me again. Then do as you---"Hongki didn't finish his words when a punch landed on his face that make him fall on the floor grunting in pain.

 

"Dad."Hyun Ae said as she run to Hongki's side.

 

"Honey stop hurting our son."Mrs. Lee cry. Pleasing Mr. Lee not to hurt Hongki anymore but Mr. Lee was to angry that all he want is to teach Hongki how to respect.

 

"Oppa are you alright."Hyun Ae ask worried helping him to stand but Hongki push her away.

 

"I don't need your help."Hongki spat then stand wiping the blood at the side of his lips. He smirk when he look at his father.

 

"Are you done now?"Hongki ask smirking.

 

"Don't you dare talk to me like that..your just my son."Mr. Lee said..

 

"Son"Hongki mimic mockingly. "Of course I'm just your son. That's why you left me right. You left me and promise that you will come back."Hongki said but this time a tears escape from his eyes that he quickly wipe harshly.

 

"We left you because we need to"Mr. Lee said in a calm voice.

 

"I don't need your explanation... Just let me live like the way I want and everything will be fine."Hongki said then run to his room. He started to remember how bad his childhood time is.

 

He don't want to cry in feont of them cause he will look weak. He wants to be tough in front of them.

 

Hyun Ae, Jaejin as well as their parents call him but Hongki continue to go up ignoring their call.

 

Hongki lock him self inside his room and started to cry but a minute later someone knock at his door. He ignore it but surprisingly the door open revealing Jaejin carrying an ice pack and fist aid kit on his hands.

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)