Chapter 43

Our love is required

 

 

****************************************

 

"Hyun Ae what really happened to you"Hana ask in panic while patting Hyun Ae's back.

 

"I d-dont know"Hyun Ae reply before throwing up again.

 

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital. You're already like that for almost a month already. I'm worried already."Hana said still patting Hyun Ae's back. She's too worried that she don't know what to do.

 

"I'm okay.. I can bare the dizziness and head ache anyways."Hyun Ae said then stand to get a towel but fail when she sat back because of dizziness she was feeling.

 

"Are you alright. I think I must take you to the hospital so that we can make sure that nothing is wrong with you." Hana said then get a towel for Hyun Ae so that she can clean her face.

 

"I'm fin---"Hyun Ae never finish her sentence caaause she faint then hit her head at the toilet sit.

 

"Hyun Ae!!!!"Hana shout. She pull Hyun Ae up then panic. She saw blood from Hyun Ae's head and it adds up to her panic. She unconsciously call Hongki.

 

"Hello... Help me... Hyun Ae faint I don't know what to do.. Come here.."Then hana gave Hongki the address before hunging up the phone.

 

Hongki's POV:

 

after I receive an unknown call, I suddenly panic and rush to where the place was. I went there after hearing Hyun Ae's name. I'm not sure if that was a prank call but I follow what my instinct.

 

I arrive at the said place, then I open the door without knocking on the door. I saw Hana sitting on the floor while Hyun Ae was on the floor lying unconscious. I rush to them and hurriedly carried Hyun Ae bridal style and we rush her to the hospital. While we are on our way to the hospital Hana told me that Hyun Ae was sick and she doesn't want to go to the hospital. Hana was crying so hard that I can't understand the other thing that she was saying. All I understand clearly is Hyun Ae was sick.

 

We arrived at the hospital at no time since there's no traffic. Hyun Ae was rush to the emergency room to treat her wound. Then after 30 minutes of waiting we saw that she was taken to the other room that make me and Hana look to each other while wondering if her situation is that worse. We follow where they will take Hyun Ae, the room belongs only to a pregnant person.

 

A thought came up to my mind that she was pregnant.

 

End of POV:

 

"why there??"Hana ask her self.. Hongki stay quiet until a doctor came outside. Hana run to her then ask if Hyun Ae is now fine. The doctor nod her head.

 

"Yes. The patient is now stable. She just need some rest. And is he Ms. Park Hyun Ae's boyfriend."The doctor ask pointing at Hongki. Hongki look at the doctor then to Hana before saying yes.

 

"Ohh.. I see. You must be happy. She is now 12 weeks pregnant. She needs to take some vitamins to keep the bay safe. Congratulations. Her room is in the second floor room 305. I'm going then"then the doctor leave.

 

"No way.."Hana said then run to the room where Hyun Ae was. Hongki was staring blank cause he remember the first time something happen between him and Hyun Ae. He follow Hana to make sure Hyun Ae was fine. Hongki walk inside the room and he saw that Hyun Ae is now awake and she was sitting at the bed while talking to Hana.

 

"H-Hyun Ae."Hongki call then hug her tightly as he can.

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)