Chapter 27

Our love is required

 

 

*************************************

 

Hyun Ae and her mother are both busy preparing the food they will be going to eat when her mother notice the bracelet Hyun Ae was wearing. Her mother grab her hand to make sure that she saw it clearly.

 

"Mom what's wrong...what are you doing"Hyun Ae ask worried.

 

"Who gave you this.."Her mother ask almost crying.

 

"Hongki oppa"Hyun Ae said. She's worried on how her mom acted after seeing her bracelet.

 

"H-Hongki?"Her mom ask stuttering.. Hyun Ae nodded her head look at her mom who's noiw crying.

 

"Mom are you okay?"Hyun Ae ask pulling her hand away from her mom's grip. Her mom look at her then wipe her tears then smile sadly at her.

 

"Yes I am...I just remember something...tell your boyfriend to get here fast..I want to see him soon."Her mother said then turn around to continue her thing. Hyun Ae saw that her mother has something in her mind but she shrug and leave to wait Hongki at the front door since she got a text message from him.

 

Once Hyun Ae leave her mother turn to her direction again then she remember the bracelet again.

 

 

19 years ago when Mrs.Lee left Hongki at the care of her sister, she gave him that same bracelet. She told her sister that if ever Hongki got older tell him that that bracelet is a sign of her love and she wants her to give it to him just in case she can't come to take him again after three years. Her mother cry while remembering that past. She sob and sob until her husband saw her.

 

"What's going on...why are you crying."Her husband ask as he hugs her.

 

"Hongki"she sob.."What about him??"Mr. Lee ask pulling out from the hug.

 

"I think Hongki is Hyun Ae's boyfriend."She said that made Mr. Lee widen his eyes.

 

"What?!...no way...Hongki is dead that's what your sister told us..he died when he was only 5 years old."Mr. Lee said. Yes when they went to take Hongki again...Mrs. Lee's sister told them that he died but the truth is they send him out of their house and Hongki's parents buy those lies.

 

They think that Hongki was really dead and after that they started to forget about Hongki. But then again Mrs. Lee saw the bracelet she made for Hongki. She started to think that Hongki was alive and not dead.

 

"But "Mrs. Lee was about to complain when they heard JaeJin shouted that they are here..that Hongki was there already. Mrs. Run to front door followed by Mr. Lee and Jaejin. As soon as Hongki and Hyun Ae entered the House Mrs. Lee throw her self to Hongki hugging him tightly. Mr. Lee pulled her wife away from Hongki to avoid awkwardness.

 

Hongki was shock by the sudden action of Hyun Ae's mother.

 

"I'm sorry about that..maybe she likes you and also excited."Mr. Lee said Jaejin and Hyun Ae look at to each other then smile thinking that they really like him. "That's okay sir.."Hongki said then bow to them.

 

"I'm lee hongki...Hyun Ae's boyfried."He started to introduce himself.

 

"Okay...welcome to the family..Mr. Lee hongki...but it will be better if we continue this into the dining area"then Mr. Lee drag Mrs. Lee who's still thinking that Hongki is her son. They all follow and then sit at their own place in front of the table.

 

"So...You're Hyun Ae's boyfriend.."Mr. Lee started..Hongki is starting sweat gulping hard because of nervousness.

 

"Y-yes sir.."Hongki stutter.

 

"Don't need to be nervous..we like you though."Mr. Lee said then he started to eat.

 

"See I told you..they will like you.."Hyun Ae whisper holding HOngki's sweaty hand below the table..Hongki look at her then smile nervously.

 

"Let's eat first and continue the chat later."Mr. Lee commanded. They are in the middle of eating when they heard a commotion and it seem to be coming from to front main door of their house. Mr. And Mrs. Lee went to see what's going on and tell them not to follow but Hongki, Jaejin and Hyun Ae follow just to make sure that everything will be fine.

 

They saw a girl being push out while she's forcing herself to get inside the house..

 

"Were sorry but we can't let you in."One of the guard said..

 

"But my sister lives here"the lady said then force her self to get in..she continue on arguing and forcing herself to get inside but the more she wants to get in the guard pushes her out violently. After a minute of watching Mrs. Lee realize who's the lady is.

 

"Let her be..let her inside."Mrs. Lee shout and then the guard stops on pushing her and let her inside. The lady pushed him aside harshly before walking in front of Mrs. Lee standing place.

 

"Hi sister." The girl started.

 

"What are you doing here?."Mrs. Lee ask coldly. "Mom do you know her."Hyun Ae whisper..

 

"Yes..she's my sister!."Mrs. Lee said looking at her sister more like glaring.

 

"Sister.."Hyun Aer and Jaejin said in unison. Honki made his way to clearly see who's the girl but he gasp when he saw who she is...

 

"Auntie.."Hongki said looking at the girl and all of them look at him.

 

 

 

*************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE....

COMMENTS TOO :)