Chapter 14

Our love is required

 

********************************

 

Hongki came back inside the cafeteria and its a good thing that its already a lunch break for all the workers inside the school. Hongki get inside his locker to get his lunch and went out to find a place that he can be able to eat. Hongki is already sitting at table near the window and a bout to start eating went Hyun Ae sit in front of him.

 

"Hi..eating lunch?"Hyun Ae ask looking at Hongki's lunch box. Hongki nodded his head..

 

"Wait aren't you suppose to be on your class??..Why are you here??"Hongki ask..

 

"I ditch the class...cause I want to share my food to you.." Hyun Ae said then put the paper bag that she was holding and place it above the table..

 

"I think you're good at eating..its to much for a girl to eat that alone"Hongki said amaze on how much food that Hyun Ae has..

 

"Who said I'm going to eat this alone...I told you I'm here to share this to you" she said then start opening the lid of the box one by one.

 

." No I'm fine...I have mine" Hongki said then open his food to and about to take a one spoonful of his meal but Hyun Ae stop him...

 

"Eat this instead...its just a kimchi fried rice...you can't get full with that.." Hyun Ae said setting his meal aside then put the rice and a meat infront of him...

 

"No its okay...that's my favorite anyway..I'm going to eat this..and you eat yours" Hongki said getting his food back but Hyun Ae close it then put it inside her back so that Hongki can't get it..

 

" You eat this okay...eat" Hyun Ae said then she start to eat but Hongki was looking at her just like glaring.

 

" Give it back"Hongki said reaching for her bag..

 

"No ...... not until you eat that.."Hyun Ae said then start to eat again...but Hongki stand up...he doesn't want some one to do things he doesn't want to..

 

"Wait..where are you going??..are you mad at me??"Hyun Ae ask stopping Hongki to get away.

 

"Look...if we knew each other that doesn't mean that you can force me to something that you like" Hongki said a bit cold.

 

"I'm sorry..I'm just trying to be nice to you..I'm sorry..here take this and eat. I'm sorry for what I do."She said giving Hongki's lunch back...Hyun Ae sit again biting her lower lip sad. Hongki look at her and realize that he become so rude to her he sit back then start to eat his own food

 

"let's eat now...I'm sorry if I talk to you like that..."Hongki said looking at her...Hyun Ae nod her head but she's still look sad...

 

"Okay..I'm going to eat this...don't be so mad at me okay.."Hongki said then take one meat into Hyun Ae's lunch box...

 

"You eat..I'm not that hungry"she said still sad...Hongki look at her feeling guilty cause she's so sad...

 

"I'm going to eat now...let's eat now ..I'm sorry again.."Hongki said then put the meat inside his mouth chewing it soundly so that Hyun Ae can hear it...Hyun Ae look up now smiling..

 

"How deis it taste..does it good??"Hyun Ae said smiling..

 

."You're acting sad, don't you?...you're acting so that I eat this, don't you?" Hongki said after seeing Hyun Ae smile after seeing him eating the food that Hyun Ae brought.

 

"Yas I am...so how is it?"She ask again...Hongki pout..

 

"Its good....now I can say that were really close now.."Hongki said then started to eat along with Hyun Ae

 

."oh my god..this is heaven...this is my first meal with Hongki oppa...if this is a dream I don't want to wake up anymore" Hyun Ae thought then start to eat too.

 

 

 

 days has past Hyun Ae and Hongki's friendship became more deeper without their knowing. Hyun Ae started to think on how to confess to Hongki.. It was a fine morning when Hongki went out of his house and take a little walk since its his day off he has a time to go somewhere he wants to go... After walking around the city Hongki thought of going back to where his aunty that raise him badly lives. He's still hoping that he might saw his mother there. He went there and saw no one.

 

Even his aunty already move out to another apartment. He was losing a hope that he can't be able to see his parents anymore so he already give up on looking for his parents. He went to han river and let the time flew away. Its already late when he decided to got home. In his way back to his home he saw Jonghoon together with her girlfriend. Yes Jonghoon has and Hongki already know it so he went near them greeting them hello.

 

"Oh..Hongki what are you doing here?"Jonghoon ask..

 

"I just happen to reach here..are you two on a date.."Hongki ask.

 

."Yes..isn't it obvious"Jonghoong said putting his arm around the girl shoulder.

 

"Since you two are on a date I'm going then..."Hongkio said

 

" okay...but if you have some time next time I want you to bring Hyun Ae-ssi here okay..."Jonghoon tease..

 

"Yah...she's not my girlfriend...I'm going now..I don't want to hear your tease..I'm going now..bye"Hongki said don't want Jonghoon to more.

 

"Okay..okay...bye..see you tomorrow"then they went to their separate ways.

 

 

********************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))