Chapter 12

Our love is required

 

 

************************************

 

School hour has finally over and Hyun Ae hurriedly went out of her class room leaving Hana behind..

 

"Yah!!..Hyun Ae-ah..where are you going?" Hana said catching on her.

 

"I'm going to take my next move go staraight home and wait me there okay...bye I'm going."Hyun Ae reply running down the building.

 

"Oh god..I think she become more obsess about him."Hana thought then she let her and went straight at Hyun Ae's house. Hyun Ae went near the school gate to wait for Hongki to come.

 

And after about 20 minutes of waiting Hongki finally arrive together with Jonghoon smiling with each other. Once Hongki was about one step away from Hyun Ae...Hongki and Jonghoon stop when Hyun Ae block their way waving her hand smiling.

 

"Hi..Hongki oppa...who are you with." Hyun Ae greeted with a big smile. Hongki crease his brows shock hearing Hyun Ae called him oppa.

 

."Hey!..I thought having a girlfriend is not your passion...then who is she..she's beautiful though."Jonghoon elbow Hongki that make Hyun Ae chuckle..

 

"Excuse me but I'm not his girlfriend...I'm just a friend.."Hyun Ae explain..

 

."And since when you get a friend like her...Hongki-ah why I didn't know about this.."Jonghoon ask Hongki...

 

"We just meet earlier..."Hongki answer shyly...

 

"Oh.."That's the only word Jonghoon said...

 

"Then I think I better get going now..I thing you two have something to deal with" Jonghoon said then run away.

 

"Yah!! She's just a friend!!" Hongki shout. But Jonghoon is already far away...

 

"I'm sorry.."Hongki said bowing his head. Hyun Ae chuckle..

 

"No its okay...maybe were really look like a couple that's why he thought of that" Hyun Ae said blushing..Hongki stare at her...

 

"How can you say that...were not close enough to joke like that.."Hongki said...Hyun Ae pout..

 

"I'm sorry..I'm just trying to be funny...and you said were friends so I'm here to ask you if we can have a coffee near this school" Hyun Ae invite him but Hongki rejected it.

 

." I'm sorry..I can't I have another job to attend..but if you want to have coffee you can have it in the coffee shop I'm working at..." Hyun Ae nodded her head then follow Hongki at the coffee shop..

 

."Ahh...if its weekends do you still works here.."Hyun Ae ask when they both standing in front of the show.

 

"Yes...let's go I'm going to be late..."Hongki said then he enters the shop..he change into his uniform and start to work...Hyun Ae keep on staring at him waiting for her order..

 

.its already 8:25 P.M. But Hyun Ae is still there fantasizing Hongki...It was time for the shop to close when Hongki notice that she's still there so he went to her and ask her if she has a plan to go home...

 

"Huh??...what time is it now??"Hyun Ae ask as she was back at her right mind...

 

"Its about 8:30 I think.."Hongki reply..

 

"What..oh god..its late already...I'm dead"Hyun Ae said then she stand up fixing her self...

 

"I'm sorry...see you tomorrow..oppa...bye"Hyun Ae said then she disappear.. Hongki scratch his head..

 

"Why did she keeps on calling me oppa...Its a bit awkward and we just meet today..." Hongki said to his self but shrug it and continue to clean the shop so that he can go home..he's tired and he needs to eat and rest. Hyun Ae reach her house panting..

 

"Noona...where have you been..mom and dad call and they're looking for you"Jaejing said as soon as Hyun Ae reach the living room where Hana and Jaejin watching t.v "I just went to a friend.."Hyun Ae said then went to sit at the couch..

 

."What happen..??"Hana ask almost whispering..Hyun Ae blush instantly..

 

."I think were about to get close...he's kind and sweet.."Hyun Ae said exaggerating her story even though Hongki doesn't entertain her to much cause they're not close and Hongki is working too..

 

"Really...congratulation...then how many step do you need to take?" Hana ask feeling excited for what's gonna happen next.

 

"What are you two talking about?..does noona has a Boyfriend already??" Jaejin ask looking at the two girls giggling with each other. "What boyfriend are you talking about??..no I don't have!" Hyun Ae said still giggling

 

"yes she don't have ... But sooner or later she will have one..so let's just wait" Hana tease that make Hyun Ae blush..."

 

Noona you're blushing" Jaejin tease too...

 

"Stop it" Hyun Ae said turning read...then Jaejing and Hana broke into a pit of laughter seeing how Hyun Ae turn read when it comes to a boyfriend thing specially when it was Hongki that Hana was pointing in.

 

 

************************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))