9. Blood Runs Thicker Than Water

Forbidden Love

Kai's POV

Ah... So he knew... I was walking down the canteen after making sure that Jiyoon came to get her. "Wassup hyung~" Tao said jumping up from behind of me. "Hyuna noona went with the rest of the noona again?" he asked when we reached the table. Kris is looking into his phone when I flopped down beside him.

 

"Can I speak to you?" I asked Kris softly. He looked up at me with a confused face. "C'mon.." I pulled him along to a quiet hallway.

 

"Boya?" he asked, following me. "What's wrong?"

 

"Do you know who did it to Hyuna?" I asked slowly and he tensed up. "I believe no one would want to hurt Hyuna other than -"

 

"What can I do?" he asked in a stressed voice. "She's my sister, I can't treat her like how I treated those that harm Hyuna!" his voice is tight. "You think I don't want to break whoever that hurt Hyuna? One is my best friend, someone that I cherish dearly and one is my sister. What can I do?!" his voice is raised.

 

"I have a plan..." I told him softly. "We can't do anything to Krystal, so we can only prevent Hyuna from getting hurt... We have more prople then Krystal that gang." I smile when the idea clicked in Kris' head. 

 

He nodded and patted my shoulder lightly. "Gaja. Let's gather the boys at my house today and let me tell them the plan." he said before walking back to the canteen.

 

Hyuna's POV

"Ah! I have to telll Kris oppa that I will be late going over today... I have to meet my maths teacher..." I told Jihyun unnie. I was making my way alone to the canteen since they said they wanted to visit the wash room.. We were reaching the canteen when I suddenly heard Kris' voice. 

 

"What do you think I can do?!" his voice sounded like he's under a lot of stress. "She's my sister, I can't treat her like how I treated those that harm Hyuna!" I stood quietly with the rest of the girls behind a wall that covered me. "You think I don't want to break whoever that hurt Hyuna? One is my best friend, someone that I cheish dearly and one is my sister. What can I do?!" he half shouted.

 

I can't make out what Kai spoke since Sohyun appeared behind me slapped my back lightly. "What's up?" she asked.

 

"Nothing.." I spoke when I realised that they've left. "I'm going to go find oppa..." I said, walking into the canteen. "Oppa!" I called out, when I reached their table. "I will be late going over today... I have to meet my maths teacher..." I said, sitting down with them.

 

"Wae? Did you failed your maths test again?" Kris asked.

 

"She's the only one that failed!" Chanyeol said, laughing at me. I glare at him, throwing one of the nuggets on the plate over at him.

 

Kris nodded his head at me, turning back to his phone. "I'll get the driver to get you over today... Since I'll be going out with the boys first..." he said, looking up at me. I nodded my head.

 

"C'mon, Hyuna, let's get going." Baekhyun said standing up. "The bell is going to ring anytime..." I nodded and stood up with the rest of the boys.

 

"How are you feeling?" Chen asked when we're walking back.I nodded my head at him. "You better be careful next time!" he said, swinging his arm around my shoulder. "Oh I think I will die of boredom without you in class next time..." he said.

 

"Wae?"I asked, looking at him weirdly.

 

"It's boring without you in maths.." he said, "There's no one that will ask amusing question to brighten up maths class..." he shook his head. I glare at him, smacking his arm.

 

"I'm not going to talk to you!" I said, walking over to the rest.

 

"What happened?" he asked, looking over at me. 

 

"Chen is laughing at my maths skill." I pouted at him which resulted the others all laughing at him. "Yah!" I whine when they started running to avoid me from hitting them.

 

I was running after them and I accidentally bang into Miss Victoria, causing her to fall on the ground. "Mianhae!" I said, helping her up.

 

Kai walked over to stand beside me, looking at Miss Victoria. "So I guess karma does happen." he said in a cold tone, walking me over to my seat. Miss Victoria is frozen rooted to the ground after Kai's words.

 

I looked at Kai, hitting him lightly. "She's still our teacher... Be respectful!" I lectured him lightly when he took a seat beside me. He rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

 

"I'm sorry that I'm not kind enough to forgive anyone just with a snap of a fingers!" he looked over to me, resting his head on the table. "Be careful later... Call us if anything happen..." I nodded my head.

 

I looked out at the window when suddenly what Kris said earlier on tugged on me. 'someone that I cheish dearly...' I bit down at my lips, why am I feeling like this suddenly... He's just saying it in a friendly way... I knocked my head lightly.

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, kicking my chair from behind. "From the back it looked like you're stupid..." he laughed at me.

 

"No wonder I prefer all the other oppa then you!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

Yay~ New chapter! :D Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~! :D And thanks to all my subbies that allowed me to hit 100subbies~! I actually wanted to upload another chapter, but it's late in my area now...So I'll give you two chapter tomorrow~ :D 

tumblr_inline_mujdee618c1qih0k0.gif

tumblr_inline_mnzlhnS53h1qz4rgp.gif
Omg my feels for their ageyo... XD