12. Protection Mission

Forbidden Love

Their plan to protect me was just that everyone would be around me whenever Krystal or her gang would be near by. Every morning, Kris would be around till we reached school. And when we reached school, Sehun and D.O would take over the job to annoy me. Well, the boys from my class would just be around with me. The rest of the boys would just 'trade' their duties around. 4Minute unnie also started to have lunch with the boys.

 

I grabbed the kimbap that umma made for me before running out of the house quickly. Kai stood by the stairs, face buried into his phone and earphones tucked into his ears. "Annyeong!" I passed him another roll of kimbap as we started walking together. 

 

A year plus had passed so Kris, Luhan and Xiumin had graduated from school... Since Kris graduated, I don't have to go over to his house anymore so Kai started to walk me to school. "You're late today..." he said, removing his earphones.

 

"I was up last night, studying for the upcoming exams.." I said, sadly. "What about you?" I asked, looking up at him. He shrugged, chewing on his kimbap slowly.

 

"I'm too smart..." he smile, knocking his head lightly. He swing his hand around my shoulder. "Is Krystal still looking for trouble?" he asked.

 

I shook my head lightly, "With you guys, who would dare to mess with me?" I asked, looking over at him. "Thanks oppa..." I let out a light smile, hugging him slightly from the side. We were walking to the school when suddenly came from behind me and hugged me. "Ah omo!" I let out a scream.

 

"Annyeong noona!~" I heard Sehun's cheerful voice. 

 

"Yah! You scared me!" I slapped his hand lightly. "What are you doing here to early?" I looked over at him. 

 

"Krystal..." he said in an annoyed tone. "She's the chairperson and I'm the vice-chairperson... So she wanted to us to get decorations for the class... And she's late." he added.

 

"But what shop will be open this early?" I asked, looking around. Sehun shrugged tiredly, pulling me to his side. "Oh, is that her?" I pointed at the girl from a far. I felt Kai tensed up beside me. 

 

Krystal was walking over and she look different. She's wearing this ribbon headband and it looked like her hair is curled. She was wearing a smile till she saw me beside Sehun. Her smile turned into a frown. "I'm going first..." I wave lightly before walking off with Kai.

 

"She look different..." I noted softly to Kai. Kai shrugged his shoulder and placed his arm around me protectively when we passed Krystal.

 

"Look the same to me. Evil." he said, glaring back at her when Krystal shot me death glare.

 

Well short chapter... But I wanted to update you guys a bit about what is happening in my life before I disappear for like weeks or maybe months.. My school is starting tomorrow... So I won't be able to post as much as I'm doing now... :( And since my school have long hours, posting on weekdays is kinda hard... :( So I only have weekends... So I might be missing for a while as I still have stuff on weekends... But please don't leave just cause I didn't upload for a long time~ Mianhae!

 

BGNoC1rCcAIYrCv.jpg:large