Chapter 35

Forbidden Love

Amber’s POV

I held my phone tightly in my hand as I walked around the house with the girls. They had refused to tell me the plan saying how I will stop them and Victoria declaring that it is the end of discussion. I am terrified for Hyuna.

 

“C’mon, let’s sit in the corner.” Krystal say as they moved over to the corner in the garden, “As planned, we will leave soon. Grandfather’s reaction is awesome… Leaving the table right after they mention it.. We had already had dinner and it is getting boring.” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Let’s go…” Victoria stood up suddenly after a long while. “Let’s hope this plan work.” she said as she took her bag.

 

Krystal smirk. “It will. Hyuna value family. She will come after us for Kris’ sake and by then she will already fall into our trap.” Krystal glare in her direction, “Is will teach you not to steal someone else fiancee.”

 

Victoria patted her back lightly. “Soon, she will leave your brother forever and Suili will have a good time with Kris.” she smiled evilly in Hyuna’s direction. “Gaja..” she spoke as she placed each of her hand on both of their back and walked away. “Amber! Stop day dreaming!”

 

“Ne unnie!” I called and followed after them quickly.

 

Are you dying from the suspense? Don’t worry, I am too.

 

Hyuna’s POV

The night is not getting any better with all of this thing. After announcing our engagement, Grandfather just went straight into his room for dinner. Claiming that just looking at me is making his blood boiled.

 

I was taking a stroll in the garden when I spot the girls leaving and then Kris running over to me. “Have you seen Krystal? I’ve been wanting to talk to her this whole night but Grandfather…” he trailed off.

 

I placed my hand on his hand gently. “I saw them leave.. I think they went over to Victoria’s house… I will go and talk to them about… You can just go and talk to Grandfather then proceed home to rest. You have a lot of meeting tomorrow…” I his face gently.

 

He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead gently. “Be safe, call me when you’re done and I will go get you okay?” he smiled and pulled me into his arm. “I love you.” he whispered softly.

 

“I love you too.” I smiled back as I pulled back the hug after a while. “I will get going.” I placed a quick peck on his lips before running off.

 

This should be where Victoria is living at… I took a deep breath before entering the apartment building. “May I know which floor is Victoria staying at?” I asked the security guard.

 

He glanced up from the CCTV, “Are you Miss Hyuna?” he asked. I nodded my head. “Level 15, the first door on the left. She is waiting for you.” he nodded his head curtly.

 

I mumbled my thanks before going up to face them. I glanced down at the ring and suddenly the weight of the ring is too much for me to bear. It feels so strange to have that giant rock around my finger.

 

The door was open when I knocked on it. I walked in slowly to see them all sitting there and looking at me. “I knew you will come.” Krystal spat. “Close the door.” she looked behind me for a moment before looking back at me. I did as told. “Sit on the floor.” she ordered. I did as I was told again.

 

“Are you okay?” Victoria asked. “You just ruined Suili’s life.” she glared at me. “She was destined to marry Kris from the moment she appear in her mother’s belly and was the pride for the family because of that reason. And now?” she fold her arm across her chest.

 

“Her father is on the verge of disowning for this huge disgracement!” Krystal shouted. “Are you happy now?!”

 

“She almost took her life this morning after hearing the news. Sitting down in the room earlier on? She cried so badly after leaving. And you’re happy? What is the world coming too?!” she shouted again, throwing the glass onto the floor in anger.

 

“Are you happy now?!” Victoria shouted as she moved over to grab me to face her. “If you still have some conscious in you, leave Kris. You are causing a lot of troubles in both family. What about Kris? Will he be happy without his family? You are causing him to stray away from his sister and grandfather. Imagine the fit that his parents will have in Singapore. Are you okay with all of this happening to Kris?:

 

I looked down as I try to blink my tears away. I bite down on my lips for a very long time before answering the most painful answer I had ever needed to. “I will leave him.” I let out a soft whisper.

 

“You bitc--” Krystal stopped short. “What?” she asked, looking over at me.

 

“I will leave him.” I repeated myself. “I was too self absorbed in this whole situation that I had not realised the pain I was causing… I will leave…” I whisper again. “Suili… Mianhae…” I let out a soft whisper as I tried to stand up. “I will leave…” I said.

 

I walked out of the building with a million thoughts running through my mind. Was I too weak? However, I caused so many pain… To everyone around me… It is better for one person to be hurting rather than everyone… Right?

“Hey guys, there she is. Kim Hyuna.” I glanced back at the sound of my name. I had mindlessly walked into the back alley and there was a group of guy around me.

 

“Who are you guys?” I asked, stepping backwards as they took a step towards me.

 

My back came in contact with a hardchest. “Don’t worry, we are here because of Victoria. She is a good friend so we will treat you nicely.” his hand gripped my shoulder.

 

“Let go of me!” I shouted trying to struggle out of his grip. “Help!!” I started shouting as the tears slipped from my eyes when one of the other guys took hold of my cardigan and taking it off. “Hajimal…” I begged sadly. “I had done what they want, why won’t they let me off?” I cried when I got thrown to the floor harshly. I looked up to see the guys undoing their pants.

 

“Don’t think about screaming. No one will heard you here… We had done this deed lots of time.” one of the guy smiled as he moved over to me. “Now if we can get this off of you…”

 

Amber’s POV

Krystal looked at the door in disbelief. “Did she just?” she asked, covering . “And what we planned for her?” she turned to Victoria, “Unnie! Can we cancel the whole plan! She already agreed to it!”

 

Victoria sat on the chair, sipping the wine. “Do you think Kris will let her off so easily? She needs to be or Suili will just dream about stepping into the house!”

 

“?!” I shouted at them. “You got people to her?!” I shouted, “That is worse than pushing a person off of a building!”

 

“Oh hush.” Victoria turned to me. “We are doing this for Suili.” she glared at me.

 

I nodded my head. “For Suili…” I lied as I walked into the bathroom. I looked down at my phone. “.” I cursed. Of all time, you have to die from low battery right now?! “, .” I cursed, running out of the bathroom.

 

“Where are you going?” Victoria asked, stopping me at the door. “Going to save Hyuna again? I did not say anything was because I was giving you chance. Don’t ruin it for Suili again.” she glared at me. She glanced down at her watch. “20minutes… You can go after her now… They must be finish..” she smiled stepping aside.

 

I was at the lift when she called for me. “The alley way!” she said before laughing.

 

“ .” I cursed as I ran over to the alley way.

 

“No no no!” I cried as I spotted her limp body along the road. “Hyuna!” I called running over to her. “Mianhae…” I whisper over and over again as I tried to cover her body with my jacket.

 

I look around before running to the nearest telephone. “Yeoboseyo?” Kai’s voice answered.

 

“Come quick!” my voice begged. “Hyuna she… Victoria’s house… At one of the alley way… Come quick… And bring clothes! Call the ambulance too!” I practically shouted into the phone before hanging up on me and running back to Hyuna’s side.

 

She had fainted on the floor and she had bruises all over her body. With those gross white liquid everywhere. I pulled her body closer to me, attempting to keep her warm and shield from any people passing by the alley way.


“Mianhae.” I can only whisper the word over and over again.