4. First Accident

Forbidden Love

I sat by window, spacing out for almost the whole time when it's almost my last period and I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. Kai turned over when he heard it and he adjusted so he's covering me from the teacher. I quickly glance down at my phone. It's a message from Jihyun...

 

Keep us on speed dial or you'll get it from me. And hey, Luna is not as good as she is. One thing she lack is yours attitude. It'll be just weird if Kris fall in love with someone like her. I've set your speed dial so I'm the second! First is your mum! So second ara! If anything happened, scream for help. Saranghae~ 

 

I smile lightly before keeping the phone in my bag. "Did something happened just now?" Kai asked softly when he realised that I've kept my phone. I smile, shaking my head lightly. He opened his month wanting to argue but decided to let it go after a while. "If anything happen which you can't tell Kris, you can always tell me... If I can help, I'll just do my best." he added softly a while.

 

"Gomawo.." I bite my lips lightly. From the side view, I can clearly see his lips curled into a smile. Before I know it, the lessons ended.

 

"Are you not going to go?" Chanyeol asked when they're by the door and realised that I'm not following them. I shook my head, pointing at the math teacher that is still in the room. "Ah arasso." He said before walking out with the rest of the boys. 

 

The teacher remained in the class to help a few more students and when they left, he turned over to me. "Hyuna, ain't you leaving?" he asked as he pack his things.

 

"I have to do my duty today..." I lied. The girls didn't say where to meet, but well, I can just follow Amber. Which by now, Amber didn't even move an inch from her seat.

 

"What about you Amber?" he asked, looking at her.

 

"Have duty too." she said with a smile. The teacher nodded his way and made his way out. "You're not running?" she asked.

 

"I can run now... But it don't mean I can run forever." after I replied, we remained quiet for a long time.

 

After a while, all of them gathered. "I see you're brave enough to meet me." Krystal said with a smug look. Miss Victoria closed the classroom door behind her, making sure it's locked. They're standing by the teacher's table while I stand in the middle. "You know what we're going to say already?"

 

"I don't get why you guys must do this..." I said after a while. 

 

"What?" Suili asked, looking pissed. "Is she that stupid?!" she said, in an annoyed tone. "You're with a guy who already have a fiancee. Don't you even feel shame?" 

 

Krystal walked over to me, with a angry face. Slap. My head jerked to the right side and I could feel the burn of her hand print on my face. "You're such a ." she scolded me. "Why can't you see that oppa is freaking engaged?! And you're not even fit to his girlfriend?!" she shouted at me, slapping me again. "Do you want to ruin our name?! Huh? Letting me have a sister-in-law that's my housekeeper daughter?!" she shouted again.

 

Luna walked over and slapped me. My face is hurting and my eyes are burning from the tears that's threatening to spill out. "I don't get what you want... Money? I can give that to you. Just leave Kris oppa. What's so hard in it?!" she shouted and slapped me over and over again. 

 

"Luna. Hajimal." Miss Victoria called out, walking over to us. "It's not even hurting her. You're only going to hurt yourself." she said, standing in front of me. "For jobs that required strength, the oldest should do it." she slapped me so hard that I landed on the floor. My hand went up to my face when I feel warm liquid. I looked at my hand that's covered with red blood. "I doubt Kris will still like you after this." 

 

I closed my eyes, breathing slowly. It'll be fine as long as Krystal doesn't strain her relationship with Kris... "Why are you guys so insecure?" I asked in a soft voice.

 

"Insecure?" Luna called out. "Why would I be?" she squatted in front of me, pulling my hair up so that I'm facing her. "I'm prettier than you... Richer than you... All guys fall upon me it's just... I want Kris oppa." She patted my face lightly. "Don't be so full of yourself..." she tossed me back to the ground. "Unnie..." she turned to Miss Victoria and Amber. "It's so annoying just to see her face..." she whine.

 

I took all my strength to stand up before running out from the back door. "She's getting away!" they shouted angrily. I don't know where I'm running too... I hold the phone and called for Jihyun unnie. "U... un... unnie..." I called weakly before I was shoved down the stairs by one of them. I tumble down the spiral staircase. I fell flat on my face, the phone far from me. I tried to reach for it but I was too weak.

 

"Running away from us?... Not so easy." Krystal called, stepping on my feet. I cried out in pain. My whole body is in pain. "Cry all you want... No one is going to find you here..."

 

"Krystal ! Stop!!" Miss Victoria called out, pulling Krystal away,

 

"Ah wae!!" she pushed her aside before she let out a scream. "B... Bl... Blood..." 

 

", let's go." Amber called before pulling all of them up the stairs. I felt blood leaking down from my head and suddenly, it became so cold... I looked around helplessly. You guys must be so mad at me now huh... I'm such a helpless little girl that can't even defend herself... I'm better off dead, ain't I?

 

I feel like I'm writing Hyuna as so stupid to even defend herself... But that's how it's suppose to be... She's just too kind... So kind that she's always being stomp over by people that hate her..  Do you guys think she deserve this, like she think she does? The being left to death part... Haha I showed my friend as a pre-read and she's like "Hyuna deserve this... She's too stupid to even defend herself. ._." 

No one save her in this chapter but who do you think will save her later? Comment for me~ I'm writing the next chapter now~! But till rhe next comment... I won't upload it! Cause it'll ruin the surprise! ^~^ Pyyong!

tumblr_lml4lahUtg1qb0b9ro1_500.gif