18. Secret Paradise

Forbidden Love

Kris' POV

​I looked at the pile of work that I have to finish then at the time. 1am. I lean back on the chair tiredly as my hand played on the necklace that Hyuna gotten me. It was also months since  I last saw her... Months... It should be more than half a year. I did not call her. Not even once. Hyuna was getting hurt cause of me, the least I should do for someone that I cared so dearly would be... Stop contacting her. Outside the door, I can hear Krystal walking around with Luna. It was the weekend and nowadays, they tend to sleep over at each other house. My hand went up to the bridge of my nose and pressed it lightly. I guess, I would not be able to do some work if this is going to happen.

 

I shoved all the files into my bag before changing out of my clothes. I grabbed the bag and my car keys before walking out of the place. "Oppa, you're going out?" Krystal asked, looking up at me when I was walking down the stairs. I nodded my head, "Ah arasso~ Annyeong~" she waved as I walked over to the garage.

 

Ever since I had stopped contacting Hyuna, Tao told me that the bullying stops. They just ignored Hyuna and treated her like she was never there in my life. I guess, I was just the one that brought all the suffering to her for nothing. Even though, I said it this way... It gets tiring. It was hard at first without Hyuna and her constant positive vibe to push me and to support me from the back. I stopped the car in front of a bookstore, I used to come here all the time during the exam period with Hyuna. We would just study there till dawn before going home.

 

The shopkeeper knew us well enough to give us the pass code to his shop. I walked into the shop after keying the pass code. The lights were lighted dimly. Someone is here. "Is somebody there?" a voice that I had longed to hear all this time called out. Hyuna appeared slowly from the corner. "Ah oppa!" she smile brightly.

 

The scar on her face was disappearing slowly and she looked better? Tonner? Healthier? Of course... Without all that constant bullying. Her hair was longer too. "What are you doing here?" I asked, following slowly behind her. Krystal won't find out... Right?

 

"Same reason as you!" she smiled, bouncing back into her seat. "Ah, recently, studying is so hard!" she whine, playing with the pen in her hand as she lean forward to the textbook, something was hanging from her neck and I noticed it immediately. It was the necklace I gave her for Christmas.

 

It's a little heart shaped necklace made with her birthstone, Light Amethyst.

 

"I thought your studies had always been good." I said, sitting beside her and started unloading my bag. 

 

She nodded her head sadly. "It was... However, Recently, I am in this dance compeition with Kai and we're going crazy from it! And I swear Kai oppa is some kind of genus. He don't even need to study and he just ace all the class." she whine.

 

Right... She's in a dance competition with Kai and they're doing more of a couple dance. My hand clenched slowly into a fist before I released it and turned to her stiffly. "However, I do the same as last time and give you tuition. Everyday at this timing and here?" I asked, smiling lightly.

 

She turned to look at me before her lips tugged into a huge smile. "Yes!" she squealed happily, "And I was so scared since we're taking the national exam this year!" she whine.

 

"However... Nobody can know about this... No one. Or..." I trailed off, looking back up to her. She nodded her head in understanding, "You understand right?" I asked softly. She smile and nodded her head. "Alright, we'll start tomorrow, I have some work to do today." I patted her head lightly before turning to my laptop and the tons of files that I have.

 

Hyuna's POV
​I walked into the dance studio sleepily when someone pulled me back suddenly. "Ah!" I let out a scream and crashed onto the person who pulled me. Kai. "Boya!" I whine, punching him lightly on his arm.

 

"Ah, this is what I've got for saving you from that pillar?" he asked sadly as he rubbed his arm painfully. I glanced up to see tha huge pillar that I almost walked into. "Are you that tired? Should we call off the practise today?" he asked in his gentle voice when he see me blank out tiredly.

 

"Gwenchanna~ I'm only free today..." I said as I took off my jacket and did a little stretching with Kai. "I have lesson this whole week and the next time we'll be able to practise would be the day right before the competition." 

 

Kai nodded his head as he plugged his phone into the speaker. "Then let's practise as much as we can for today!" he called out as the song started. 

 

(If you wonder what dance I was thinking about, it was this ! I didn't want it to be too y! I mean she's so pure in here... ><)

 

Just a really short chapter today... Hehehe more coming up and I didn't want to spoil it and all~ Hehehe KrisxHyuna fans~ You guys are in for a treat~ EUNHEHE~ Annyeong~