7. Irreplaceable

Forbidden Love

Kris' POV

I felt someone dragged open the curtain and the sunlight hit my face almost immediately. I let out a groan, opening my eyes slowly. Instead of the usual scene of seeing Hyuna, I saw Luna. She's smiling happily when sitting on the bed. "Get out." I said, pulling the covers over my head.

 

"Come on~ You can't stay in bed all day on a Saturday!" her high pitched voice said. Somehow it hurt my ears too much. It's been days since Hyuna got into the hospital and I haven't been getting any sleep, having to deal with Krystal and my grandfather. My head is hurting so badly and high pitch just isn't making me feel better.

 

"Get out." I repeated again, trying to keep my cool.

 

"Oppa~" she tried to whine, shaking me lightly.

 

"Who let you in?" I snapped looking over at her. 

 

"Ah, the new housekeeper you've got! She used to work at my house!" she smile happily. "Her name is Martha! Be nice to her!"

 

"Martha!" I opened the door and walked over to the stairs. I looked down to see all the maids looking up at me. "From now on, whoever let her," I pointed at Luna, who is still smiling happily. "Into my room, you're fired. Whoever Martha is, you'll be the first example. You're fired." I said, before pushing her out and slamming my door shut. 

 

I got ready quickly before going out to be greeted by an angry Krystal. "How can you treat Luna unnie like this?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest. I rubbed the nape of my neck tiredly, not wanting to get into a fight with her. "Wae! Don't you know that she's going to be your wife?!"

 

"Krystal-ah, you may like her. It doesn't mean I do. Who is going to spend the rest of the time with her? It's me. Can you just think for me once?" I asked, letting my hand fall tiredly to my sides. "I don't want to fight with you. I'm tired today, can we talk about this some other day?"

 

"Andwae. We have to clear this while 'it' is still in the hospital. Once and for all." she said.

 

I closed my eyes as my fist balled up at my sides. "Where's your manners?" I asked in a tight voice. "How many times have I asked you to stop calling her 'it'?" I asked. "Do you think I'm stupid?!" I shouted at her. "Hyuna may say she fell. But I'm not that stupid to believe her." I shouted at her.

 

"Oppa..."

 

"I've been trying to forgive you and let you make it up. But you've become so spoiled! Do you really think I don't know who hurt her?! Fell off the stairs? I know her too well. She hated that place, why would she go there alone?! Krystal, I haven't been saying anything it don't mean I don't know anything."

 

"Why are you shouting at me for her?!" she shouted back at me with tears in her eyes.

 

"I don't want to fight with you now.." I said before walking out into the kitchen. "Ahjumma-nim, I'm going to the hospital, do you want me to bring anything for Hyuna?" I asked.

 

"Ah ne..." she smile, passing me the lunchbox, "This is all her favourite food... I've made extra so you can eat with her too!" she smile before turning back to her work. I walked out to see Krystal crying to Luna by the stairs. Their head turned over to me quickly but I just ignored them and walked over to the car.

 

 

I walked into the room quietly. It's still dark that means she's not up yet. I set the lunchbox by the table, walking over to her. I looked over at her sleeping soundly, without knowing, my hand reached over and brush a piece of her hair aside. When suddenly, her eyes snapped open and stared to mine causing me to jump slightly. "What have I done to deserve all this scares from you?" I grumble, helping her to sit up after turning the lights on.

 

She laughed lightly before stopping with a pain face. "You should stop making me laugh." she accused me with her bright brown eyes.

 

"And you should stop scaring me." I said as I opened the lunchbox for her.

 

"You're just too timid!"

 

"Says that one that got attacked by a dog." I grinned. "This room just have a bad vibe." I tried to defend myself.

 

"Every room have a bad vibe to you." she made a face. I shook my head passing her a pair of chopstick. "Thank you." she smile before starting to eat. I just sat there, looking at her eat when suddenly she turned her eyes to me. "What's wrong?" she asked, "Are you sick?" she placed her palm on my forehead. 

 

"Ani..." I said, picking up a kimbap and eating it slowly. "It's just... I'm hurt." 

 

"Bowh?" she asked shocked, "Wae?" she looked over at me with a concerned face. "Where are you hurt? Is it painful?" she asked, holding my arms up and down to check if I have any wounds.

 

"Maeumi apa." I said.

 

"Ain't you too young to be suffering from heart attack?" she laughed at me, turning back to her food.

 

"I knew who did this to you." I said and she froze to a stop, she turned over but her eyes are everywhere but me. "Why don't you tell me?" I asked.

 

"She's your sister... I don't want you two to stain your relationship cause of me.." she bite on her bottom lips. She's biting on it so hard that it looked like it'll start to bleed any moment from now. "I thought I said a good lie!" she whine, puffing her cheeks out in annoyance.

 

"You did. But I was with you for 6 years. I know when you're telling a lie and when you ain't." I shrugged, eating some lettuce. "Don't lie to me next time, or worse could happen to you!" he warned. 

 

"But how are you and Krystal?" she asked in a soft voice looking up at me. I shook my head and looked away. "Go and buy some flowers for her before going home!" she said and when she realises that I'm ignoring her, she smacked my shoulder. 

 

"Ah apa! Is this how you treat the person that saved you?" I look back at her, rubbing my shoulder. "Arasso, I'll get her flowers later." she smile and nodded her head. "Mianhae." I said after a while. She turned over, looking at me with a weird face. "I knew who did this to you, but I can't even take a revenge for you." 

 

She smile lightly before lifting her hand to touch her injured cheeks. "Yah, if this leave a scar, I'll be blaming it on you."

 

"Gwenchanna, you'll look pretty anyway." I said before turning my attention back to the food. "The most if you don't like your face, I'll just pay for your plastic surgery." I turned to her, joking slightly.

 

"Way to go for ruining a sweet moment! And I almost wanted to pat your head." she gave me a glare. 

 

"Yah, am I your dog? Why would you want to pat my head!" I asked, looking at her while she giggle softly. Without knowing, my lips turned into a slight smile. "Hurry up and eat!" I said, "Shall we take a walk later?" She nodded her head.

 

Awww~ So many sweet moments of Wuna in this! :D It's my Christmas present for you guys! Hehe~ I've made some harsh thinking~ And I guess....~~ I shall go with the original choice!~ And well, there's a request of writing another Wuna story... I'll be working on that new plan too~! So tell me you love me! 

You guys are the best! You have no idea how much I love you guys eh! Oh... What if this is just a one sided love? TT^TT With me liking you guys, but you guys not returning my feelings? Kekeke~ Stay warm if your area is super cold! But stay cold if your area is super warm! I'm staying cold! XD Pyyong~! 

page.jpg?w=800
tumblr_l8847s2BkB1qbjs6x

tumblr_ldzc0bkXs61qbjs6x

1530338_572630116140078_773413958_n.jpg
tumblr_my6qaoVp8d1ruzwsqo1_1280.jpg
 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!