28. Secret Saviour

Forbidden Love

Hyuna's POV

Month... It had been a month. I stare out of the window as the rain beat down on it. I brought my knees up to my chest as I rested my forehead on it. I can not cry... I must not cry. This month had been rough. Real rough. Without Kai... Just the thought of him, made my nose go sour and tears to form. Why?

 

I glanced up to look at the table. Kai would usually come over whenever it is storming. He knew that I am scared. Umma will never be around as she stay over at Kris' household as their housemaid, usually it would just be me. However tonight... I let out a loud squeak when the thunder came. Kai... I pulled my blanket tighter as I tried to grab some sleep but I could not... I cried myself to sleep every night. I hate myself. I hate myself for being this weak. 

 

Without Kai by my side, Victoria is going crazy at me. Real crazy. I could not tell Kris... He would made her lose her job in a snap of his finger and Krystal will get angry. I let out a soft whimper when the howling of the wind got louder. Kai... I shook my head, hitting my forehead. Stop it Hyuna. You are dating Kris. Think of Kris not Kai? You pabo. I smack my forehead again.

 

Kai's POV

I stare at Amber, horrified at what Krystal will plan just to harm Hyuna. "She is doing it tonight?!" I asked, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "To top it off, it's storming. Hyuna will just end up in shock." my hand is clasping and unclasping every moment as I spoke. "Where is Kris?" I asked, looking over at her.

 

"I heard from Krystal that she is going to keep Kris in the house. By saying the storm scare her. Kris would definitely stay for Krystal's sake." Amber said. For the past weeks, Amber had been leaking the plan to me and of course, I get to boys to help Hyuna without involving directly. "Go and help her. And call Kris. I am the one that called the thugs, I had given them the timing 11pm." my eyes shot to the clock, 20 mins till 11pm.

 

"And you're telling me now?!" I howled at her, grabbing my blazer off the chair. We had been in the office working our off for this upcoming presentation and we were taking a short break now. "You know  I have to go right?" I asked apologetically, looking at the pile of files that covered both of our desk.

 

She nodded her head, "Isn't that the reason why I tell you in the first place? Go." she said, pushing me to the office. I got into the lift and started punching for Kris' number onto my phone.

 

"Come on... Pick up..." I chant, looking at my watch over and over again. This is going to be some tough case. Even by car, it would take around 30 -35 mins to reach Hyuna's house. And now... 

 

"Sorry, the line you're trying to call now is unavailable. Please try again later .Thank you!"

 

I let out a curse and started calling for the hyungs as I ran towards the direction of her house. Be safe Hyuna. 

 

Hyuna's POV

​I looked down at my phone to read Kris' message.

Sorry, Krystal wants me around the house. Won't be able to make it tonight. Stay safe. Nights.

 

I placed the phone aside and flipped the light switch off, only leaving the bedside lamp on. I sat on the bed and put on my earplugs to keep the storm out of my head. PANG. I jerked up quickly, when I heard the sound of pot breaking outside my house. Maybe it's just the wind... I rested my head back onto the pillow when a shadow ran pass the window. 

 

I pulled my earplugs out as I tried to listen for a while more. Silence. Maybe I am just imagining things... I walked over to pull the curtains on tighter when another shadow ran pass and this time... It's holding a knife. I went down on my knees and looked out slowly. Three. Three shadows stood there, each having a pocket knife in their hand. 

 

I heard the front door starting to jingle. They're trying to break into the house. I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I am shaking. I hide behind the counter and was about to run off to my phone, the door clicked open. "God, you're stupid." one of the guy said. "Let's hurry and find her..."

 

"Ugh, and she said we could not have fun with this chick. She look smokin'." another guy whine and his footsteps neared the kitchen. "Come on Hyuna~" he cooed, "Let's make it easy for all of us okay?" I walked along the counter to avoid him and stopped just in time before the other guy spot me.

 

"Guys, the bathroom door is locked." the rather short looking guy said, trying to open the bathroom door. Footsteps towards the bathroom door. I stood up and tried to run towards the door and I was stopped by him. "That trick get everyone every time." he shook his head as he walked over towards me. 

 

"What are you guys doing? Why are you?" I tried to scream but a hand appeared behind me and covered my mouth.

 

One guy in black hoodie walked over and looked at me from head to toe. "We have a order and can't do anything to this girl. Knock her out and let's go." he ordered the guy holding onto me. 

 

He let out a grunt and placed a wet towel around my nose. My eyes was drifting shut slowly when I lift up my left hand, and plunge the knife into his tigh. He let out a howl and his gasp loosen, allowing me to run for a short moment. However, he reached out and grabbing my leg, pulling me down face first. "You ," he howl before he started slapping me. "Hyuna!" I heard a familiar voice shouted before I out, Kai... It was Kai's voice.

 

Kai's POV

"Hyuna!" I ran into the house to spot three guys. One short guy, one black hoodie guy and the buff guy is hovering over Hyuna and slapping her. . I ran forward, sending a punch into his face. They came and tackle me. The short guy grabbed me from behind when the black hoodie guy tried to run towards me, I jumped slightly and kicked his chest before bringing my leg back and using my heel on the short guy toe. Let's just call them shortie, hoodie and buffie.

 

Shortie let out a howl and cry for his toes as he fell to the ground. Buffie charged over and wrapped his arms around my waist, raming me into the wall behind of him. I lifted my elbow up and brought it down onto his back, just slightly off his spine. Can't leave them in Hyuna's house when she come to. I did it repeatedly before he finally decided to let go.

 

Hoodie came at me with a pocket knife. What a cheater. I charged at him, pushing him towards the wall and  bend his wrist inwards towards him and pulling it to the side, making him drop the knife. I bend to pick up the blood covered knife and something hard collide onto my head. I brought my hand up to my head and felt liquid running down my fingers.

 

"! Run!!" Hoodie said, pushing me aside and running off. 

 

"Kai!" I heard a group of people running in after a while. "Oh my god, Kai! You're!" Lay ran over to me. 

 

I shook my head pushing myself to stand up. "Hyuna!" Kris' voice could be heard and he rushed over to her.

 

"Let's go..." I let out a tired sound as I held onto my head. "I have a tough head." I said, walking towards the door. "Don't tell her," I stopped by the door and turned to look at Kris. "Just let it be..."I said before walking out with the hyungs. Lay held one side of my body while D.O held the other side. My head is throbbing from the pain and I could feel the blood running down my neck and staining my white shirt. 

 

We reached the bottom level and Sehun let out a yelp. "Kai hyung! Your... Your back...." he said and suddenly I left a pain in my left shoulder. 

 

"And I was wondering why the knife is bloody..." I tried to let a laugh but it hurt my shoulder. "I will be fine... It's just small case..." I continued walking, despite the pain in my head. "Can you guys stop spinning around?" I scolded Lay and D.O while they stare at me like I'm nuts. "Serous-" I tried to speak but the darkness covered up my eyes, knocking me out.

 

Just a update to make up for being missing for a month~ And huge huge thank you to the subbies! I love you guys! 70 is just omg. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS. I will try to update more chapters. And I'm sorry for bad fighting scene.. I am never good at it!