30. Cutting All Ties

Forbidden Love

A Few Days Later.

I walked down the hall of the hospital for some air. I could have been realised from hospital yesterday but Kris was so worried that he wanted to stay in for another few more days to make sure that I don't suffer from concussion or anything. I passed by a room with a very familiar name on the door.

 

Kim Jongin.

 

Isn't that Kai's real name? I paused for a while and wondered if I should go in. What if it's just another guy with the same name? My hand coiled around the door handle and was about to push in when another force from the opposite pulled me forward. "Ah noona!" someone whispered loudly. Sehun? I managed to catch a glimpse inside with Sehun pushing me out lightly. Kai was lying on the bed, wearing a really peaceful face. It's a face that I haven't see for a very long time. He would always wear a frown whenever he was with me. 

 

"What is Kai oppa doing in there?" I asked Sehun when he pulled me aside quietly. "What happened to him? Why did none of us tell me?" I asked.

 

Sehun just kept quiet and looked down at his feet. "Hyung and noona don't want to tell you about this.." he said, scratching his neck uncomfortably, looking around desperately. "Hyung!" he shouted when he spotted someone behind me. I turned as he ran over quickly.

 

"Oppa! How can you not tell me anything about this?" I asked them angrily, walking over to them. "Unnie!" I whine when I spot them behind the boys.

 

Chanyeol ignored me and walked into the room with Baekhyun and Chen. Suho turned slightly to the boys and spoke softly to them. I don't know why but his actions hurt me so much. It is almost like, I am not a part of the gang anymore. The boys nodded their head and moved into the room, leaving only Suho, Xiumin and the girls. "Let's move to somewhere else to speak." Suho spoke as he gestured to the lift. I nodded and followed them. They lead to the garden downstairs. "Hyuna-ah.." Suho started speaking slowly. 

 

"What happened to Kai oppa?" I cut him, folding my arms across my chest. "What is he doing at the hospital? I am positive that I heard his voice the night that I got attacked..." I spoke then it hit me. They did not visit me. Not even once. "Is his injuries that bad?"

 

Suho shook his head, "Hyuna-ah. Ani, Hyuna-ssi. What I am about to say is going to be very hurtful but I have to say it. On behalf of the boys and on behalf of your unnies." he spoke. I bite down on my lips painfully.  "You are Kri-, our boss's girlfriend. Please act as one and leave all of us alone. We can't continue doing this. We don't even meet up anymore... Hyuna-ah, it's time to let go. Sometime in life, people are sent to teach us about letting go.We are sent to you in that context just like how you were send to us."

 

I shook my head as tears leaked down my cheeks. "Unnie..." I spoke, looking over at them. I reached over to try to grab their hand but they moved away slowly and turned away. "Why now?" I asked, "What happened to Kai?" I asked.

 

"We will only answer one question and we'll be going." Suho said, shoving his hand into his pocket. "Why now or what happened to Kai?" he asked.

 

I bite down on my lips before looking up at him. "Why now?" I repeated my question. They looked sad that I asked this question. I can always ask Kris what happened to Kai later... I mean Kai still work under him.

 

Suho let out a long breath, "We had been dragging too long." and with that they turned and walked back into the hospital building.

 

Suho's POV

Apa... It hurts to see Hyuna so sad and lost. "Must we so ruthless to her?" Jihyun asked softly from the back of the lift. Her voice is cracking. I did not speak but just placed my arm around her and pulled her closer over to me. "I am sorry. I have to protect Kai. He ended up in hospital now barely alive. He could end up in the basement next time. Dead. It hurts to see Hyuna looking so sad and all... However, I have to make sure that Kai will be safe. Only this way, can I make sure that he'll be fine. By cutting all ties with her." 

 

Jihyun nodded her head and held the hands of the other girls. "What about us?" she asked.

 

"Kai will find ways to get to her if you guys are still in touch with her. We all know Kai... He love Hyuna from the start. Kris is just lucky." I spoke softly. "Don'y worry, I had spoke to Kris before coming up with this idea. He have his plans with her." I spoke when the lift ding open. "Soon, you will see his plan..." I added.

 

Kris' POV

I walked up the steps to the hospital, rubbing the back of my neck tiredly. It is already 6pm, Hyuna should be asleep due to boredom now. I shook my head and laughed lightly at the scene that I had imagined. I passed by the garden, however someone sitting on the bench caught me. I frown as I stared at the familiar figure before rushing over quickly. "Hyuna!" I shouted as I moved over to her quickly. She looked up, her eyes red and puffy. "What's wrong?" I asked as I pulled her into my lap. 

 

She did not spoke but just tighten her arms around my neck and buried her head into the crook of my neck. I let out a sad sigh as I listened to her sad sobs. She soon stopped crying and just leaned on me tiredly. "Should we go up?" I asked, looking down at her as I ran my hand down her hair gently. She nodded her head and just tighten her tiny arms around my neck. I let placed my lips gently on her head before carrying her up. "Are you hungry?" I asked, looking down at her as I walked into the lift. She shook her head and just looked up at me. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" I asked softly, studying her face. Her cheeks and nose is red. Her eyes is just puffy and red. There is still tears stain on her pale face.

 

She bite down on her lips as she debated to tell me or not. I did not said anything but just set her gently in her bed, pulling the covers up on her. Her small pale hand grabbed mine as I took a seat beside her. "Suho oppa... Ani... Oppa and unnie... They all said that they should distant themselves from me.." her voice is filled with hurt and sadness. I held her hand up to my lips and pressed it gently. "I have no friends now.." she said, looking at our hand.

 

I shook my head, pushing a piece of hair away from her face. "You still have me." I leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Move in with me." I looked into her eyes. "So I can protect you." I added softly. "We won't be staying at the current house, I'll move out.. I had been making plans to do so." I waited for her answer. "Please? Just let me feel safe? "

 

"What about Krystal and Suili?" she spoke softly.

 

At this time she still cared about them? The people who harmed her and got her into hospital.. I shook my head, "No. Let's not care about them for now. Do you want to?" I asked, looking at her. "We will do it if you want to, if you feel uncomfortable, then I'll just move you in a safe location." I spoke. She nodded her head a while later. "Ah?" I asked, unsure if she's nodding her head at moving in together or moving her into a safe location.

 

"I will move in with you." she smiled lightly.

 

A huge grin covered my face as I leaned over to kiss her lightly on her lips. "We will move in right after you get out of the hospital."

 


Hello, my beautiful and awesome readers. This time had been hard on you cutie pies but I am back now! For a total of 2 months~~ I am aiming to finish this story in thi 2 months! I had been dragging it for a little too long~ And thanks to you guys, this is the first story that I had written with over + chapters and moving to 30++. I will have a spam upload maybe tomorrow or someway next week! I took a long break despite finishing at 14 Oct, I'm sorryyyy~

 

​I was doing some catch up on some of my favorite Youtubers and trying to refresh my mind for this story so I reread through this chapter before sitting down to type this chapter out~ 

 

Thank you for waiting for this story and all your comments matter a lot to me! It's nice to see what you guys think about my stories and so on~ Have I mention that I am a er for long comments? So leave me longggggg comments~

 

Till next time~


(Because it looked like a lot of you guys like Kai, so here~)
 

 

And if you're actually reading this author notes, comment you favorite Youtubers or songs or groups and I will go and check it out~