14. Why Is She So Desperate Anyway?

Forbidden Love

 

Kris's POV
My fingers played along the side of my phone as I debated wether to call Hyuna. It's almost half a year since I've last seen her. Ugh. I stare out of the window tiredly. There's piles and piles of works that covered my table. Grandfather had been pestering me to half study and half work at the company. I hate this.. It's so tiring.

 

"Oppa~" I heard Krystal's voice called out. Somehow her voice made the stress that's on my shoulder gone. I turned over to the door, waiting for her to step in as I rubbed my shoulder tiredly. The door flew opened and Luna stood there, looking at me shyly. Krystal was nowhere to be found. I let out a tired groan, turning the chair to face the window so I could back face her.

 

"Kris oppa..." her high pitched voice called out. It hurts the ear. Krystal's voice may be that high but I like to listen to it... She's not my dongsae for nothing. Her heels clicked along the floor annoyingly. Hyuna never wear heels, she stay loyal to sneakers. She know that heels clicking cause my head to hurt if I'm studying.

 

"Did I even give you permission to come in?" I asked, closing my eyes as I brought my hand up to rub my temples lightly. Her heels stopped clicking and she remain in her spot. "Get out." I told her in a cold voice. "I'm not in the mood today." I said.

 

She stayed quiet for a long time before her heels started clicking closer this time. "Why are you treating me like this? I'm your finance for god sake." her voice sound shaky. She sound like she's going to cry anytime from now. I let out a long breath, leaning back onto the chair, determined to ignore her. "Why can't you treat me like how you treat Hyuna?" she asked, standing directly beside me. "Wae?" she made me face her.

 

"Wae?" I echoed her, standing up. I looked down at her, letting out tired breath. "Are you sure you're even using your eyes?" I asked, crossing my arm, my eyes never leaving her. She moved uncomfortably under my gaze. "Can't you even see it?" I asked again, "One is sky and one is the ground." 

 

"Am I the sky?" she asked.

 

"If you're the sky, then I'm the human that's walking on the ground." I said, walking away from her side. If Hyuna is the sky, then I would the star that's part of the sky. "Do you even get it?" I asked, turning to face her. Her face shows it all. It's filled with confusion. She shook her head at me. "It means, I want to get as far as I can from you." 

 

"Wae? Just what is she better than me?!" she shouted. "Her body isn't as good as mine! Her face is ugly with that scar!" 

 

"Enough." I let out a roar. She shook lightly as she watched me. "That scar? Who gave it to her?" I asked, holding her chin so she's looking up at me. "Ain't you the one? Be it Krystal be the one or you be the one. You guys are in the same gang anyway... And you made no attempt to stop them."

 

I heard a small gasp from the door. Looking over, I spot Krystal standing by the opened door. Her hands is up by , covering it slightly. I looked back at Luna. "I know everything. Just because I don't say anything, it don't mean that I don't know." I added, letting go of her chin and sinking back onto the chair.

 

"Oppa..." Krystal walked in slowly, her voice is shaky. "It's not what you think..." she said, kneeing beside me and holding onto my arm. "It's really not what you think..." her voice begged. "You can't believe it can you?" 

 

I closed my eyes tightly, moving my hand away from her. "I'm tired today and I have lots of works left undone... I still have to study for my entrance papers... Can you just leave me alone?" I asked, looking over at Krystal gently. "Let's not talk about that incident anymore..." I patted her head lightly. She nodded her head and went out, dragging Luna along.

 

I glanced at the clock. 4:12pm. Still a long day to go. Why can't Hyuna just be here? What is she doing now... Ugh... Life is so boring without her.

 

Hyuna's POV
​4:12pm and I'm stuck in the library with the boys. "You know I hate math..." I whine softly when Tao placed this thick math textbook in front of me. Since there's a math test coming up, they're making me study for math. They said Math would be the only subject that would pull me down and that the rest of the subjects would just be a piece of cake for me.

 

I don't get why people use a piece of cake to describe things as easy... Baking is hard. It's not easy at all. "C'mon..." I felt a strong arm pulled me up from my seat. "Let's go and take a walk..." Kai said, walking me out of the library. 

 

"You guys should just let me go home and changed!" I whine, "It's so cold inside and I'm in this wet shirt!
" I gestured at the shirt that's under the jacket. I sat by the bench which Kai took a seat at. 

 

He shook his head at me lightly. "It's already 3-4 hours ago! It won't be that wet now!" he said, I pushed my bottom lips out sadly. "Alright alright..." he gave in when I looked at him with my puppy eyes. "Go and get your things, but we'll be doing this tomorrow!" he said as he followed me into the library. "Hyuna can't take it already.." Kai told the boys.

 

"I'll return you the jacket tomorrow Sehun!" I smile, packing my bag before walking out with Kai. "Oppa..." I tugged on his arm lightly as we're walking down the road. He turned to me with a curious face. "I'm tired..." I held out my hands for him to piggy back me. 

 

"You're such a big baby..." he shook his head before turning his back towards me and bending his knees lightly. "C'mon..." he said, holding his hand out. "Hurry before I change my mind!"

 

I let out a happy squeak, jumping onto his back. We're walking down the road, or rather he's walking down the road. And I felt something caught my eyes. I turned in that direction and he's gone. He look a lot like Kris... I swear... "Something wrong?" Kai asked when he sensed something was wrong with me.

 

"Ani..." I shook my head, resting it on his shoulder as he walked. 

 

Kris' POV
I stood at the road opposite of them, watching them quietly. I text Suho asking where they are and he said that he's home. However , Kai brought the rest and Hyuna out to the library. So I made my way to the library and saw this scene. 

 

A weird feeling formed in my chest when I saw Hyuna whining to Kai and then ending it with Kai piggy backing her. A tight feeling was in my chest and the sensation is just too weird for me. It seems so foreign to me suddenly. Her head was turned in my direction and I quickly hide myself behind  a tree. I peeked at them slightly to see them walking away.

 

I let out an annoyed sigh, walking over to the library. Hyuna isn't the everything, since some of the boys are still there. I walked into the library to spot the boys. "Yo..." I said, walking over to them.

 

Sehun refuses to look in my direction as he continued to pack his bag. The rest of them greeted me warmly. However, Sehun just walked away after he packed his bag. "Yah, what's wrong?" I asked, grabbing his arm.

 

"I'm not talking to that brat's oppa." he said, jerking his hand away from me. "Can you just ask her to leave Hyuna alone? Why is she so desperate anyway?" he said before walking off. I turned to the boys with a weird look but they just gave me a apologetic look and left with Sehun.

 

What did she do this time again? I let out a tired sigh before walking out and embarking my trip home.

 

Told ya that comments made me update fast! Saw 5 new comments and I'm like , I have to update one last time before disappearing into thin air since Monday is coming! 

 

tumblr_ljtbbqfePP1qgazl4o1_500.jpg
I think the picture is just too cute omg. >_< 

tumblr_lz2p12pahm1ropbbbo1_500.png