29. Third Accident

Forbidden Love

Hyuna's POV

I jerked up from the bed, looking around trying to spot Kai. No... It's just Kris... His voice... I shook my head, and touch my lips lightly, busted lips. Yay. I pushed my hair away from my face and got off the bed, walking over to the kitchen quietly to avoid waking Kris. A mess. So they did came and Kris came to save me... However... How did I mistook Kris' voice as Kai's? I shook my head lightly. Hyuna, stop thinking about Kai! You're dating Kris.

Kai's POV

Head hurts... Shoulder hurts... I lift up my right hand and push through my hair, slowly opening my eyes. I turned to see the noona and hyungs. "How's Hyuna?" I asked, rubbing my temple lightly.

 

"She's fine." Jihyun answered, "Kris is with her at her house now... Yah, can you stop being stupid and just call the police next time?" Jihyun scolded me.

 

I shook my head. "I will drag Amber into a bad situation then..." I closed my eyes tiredly. "I can't..."

 

"And you're helping the enemy.." someone placed his hand onto my forehead. I opened my eyes to face Xiumin. "You're not having a fever.. Who are you? What have you done to that stupid Jongin kid?" he asked with a dead serious face. 

 

"Amber helped me throughout this weeks. She's the one that had been trying to help Hyuna.. Take her as a spy." I replied, swatting his hand off of my forehead. "And the Jongin kid is right in front of you." I said tiredly. "Let's just trust Amber on this okay.." I asked tiredly. "What did the doctor said?" I asked.

 

"You might suffer from concussion and your shoulder is lucky that the knife is tiny or it might have injured the nerve and then bye bye, left arm." Suho said, sitting on the space beside me. "At least you're smart enough to call us... How did you end up at Hyuna's place so quick though?" he asked, looking at me weirdly.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. "I ran there. You know it's like how mothers will suddenly have supernatural power when they wants to protect their babies? That's what happened to me." I shurgged and grimaced at the pain that my left shoulder caused me. "If I ever caught those guys, they're going to get it so badly from me. I swear." I crused lightly.

 

Sehun walked over and patted my shoulder lighty. "You still care about her huh? I thought you ..."

 

I let out a bitter laugh, "I still care about her... And the sad truth is that I will still care about her  while she is in love with another guy." I shook my head.

 

"Soon.. Soon she will realise that Kris will be the wrong guy for her." Jihyun said, patting my shoulder lightly. "And then she will come running to you."

 

"If I am still alive."I added, turning over to her and gestured at my body tiredly.

 

Amber's POV

I walked into the house and straight into Krystal's room. "Yo." I said, flopping onto her bed as I pulled out my phone.

 

I raised my eyebrow at the four girls that are pacing around the room. Krystal have her phone in her hand while Sulli is chewing on her nails. Victoria is just following Krystal around, occasionally shouting into the phone. Luna is in the middle of calming Sulli and freaking out.

 

Luna looked at my confused face and came over. "You know how we asked the guys to scare 'it' yesterday?" she asked softly. "Someone went there and they had to knock the person out cold. Kris oppa had not return home yet and Krystal is scare that it would be him."

 

I widen my eyes and looked around, pretending slightly. I know it would never be Kris. He was with Krystal, he would not be able to get there so fast. And even if he did, he was never one to act rashly. That meant the guy is Kai. Kai is different. For his loved one, he could do anything. All the length he is willing to go through for him is infinite. Hyuna never seem to realise that. While Kai is hurting himself, she on the other hand is having the happiest moments of her life.

 

Krystal put the phone down with a relief face. "It is not oppa..." she smiled, hugging Sulli. "There was a man through... They said that they had managed to plunge a knife into his left shoulder and knocked his head with something..." she said, sitting beside me. "I want you to go to work to check if it is Kai... How did he know about this?" she said, rubbing her chin as if she is thinking.

 

"Don't have to." I said, holding up my phone with the message send from our department head.

Kai was robbed on his way home yesterday night.
They managed to stick a knife into his left shoulder and left him in the alley after knocking him out.
He would be taking a break from work until further notice from his doctors.
So all of you please be safe and work hard to cover up for Kai.

 

"He fit the requirements for the mystery guy... However, why the lie and why was he there?" Krystal asked with a scrunched up face.

 

Victoria shook her head as she patted Krystal's head, "You are too immature. What he was doing can be considered as stalking... If not why was he there? Telling people that he saved Hyuna? Isn't Hyuna, your oppa's girlfriend? Your oppa... Isn't he his boss and yet his best friend?" she laughed lightly, "That solved why he lied... Question still remained as to why he is still there." she turned to me.

 

I blinked at them twice before starting my reply slowly, "Yesterday, it was storming really badly. Kai told me that he is afraid that Hyuna would be scare so he decided to go and check on her." I said, "That was what he said before running away." I added and turned back to my phone. 

 

They do not understand Kai at all. Kai is never one to care about job and bosses. He is only doing this to protect Hyuna and her sweet dreams of Kris. Kai is just such a stupid guy that no one could really understand. There are times where I just want to slap him for protecting Hyuna so much.

 

"Whatever it is, I suggest we take a break from hurting Hyuna." I said, turning to them. "Kai is not stupid. He would know that we sent them... And after spending time with Kai... He is pretty scary when we hurt someone that he love... He might do much worse to us then we had inflicted on Hyuna... And Kris seem to know about it... It is only time before he realises who sent them... So, I suggest that we stop for a while." I said.

 

Please believe me, please believe me. I prayed softly as I watched their thinking faces. They nodded their head. ASA. They believe me! What I said was no lie... However, I had to figure out a way to stop Hyuna's suffering even if it was just temporary.

 

"I agree with what Amber said," Victoria nodded her head. "Krystal, without further instructions from me, you do not do anything foolish." She ordered Krystal. Krystal just nodded her head and looked down. 

 

Just a quick update! Typed this out on mobile and I almost raged quit twice so I will keep this short! Just to update to tell you guys that I am alive and kicking! My exams start officially next next week, and it will not end until 15 Oct! So after Oct 15, here comes all the chapters update that I owe you guys!

 

Comment below and tell me your thoughts on Amber! Is she trustworthy? Why is she helping Kai? Comment and comment~

 

Alright~ I have to gooooooo, so BYEEEEEEE