23. Anniversary Surprises

Forbidden Love

It's currently going midnight and I have to wake up around 5.30am tomorrow but I'm feeling a little rebellious tonight thus this chapter!

 

Hyuna's POV

I checked myself in the mirror one last time. "Ugh... Why is unnie not around here to help?" I scratched my hair lightly, sitting down on the bed and started chatting to them in their group. They've seen my message and are refusing to reply me... Waeeee ... I turned to the clock, 9pm. Kai oppa should be at the gathering now... I really want to go but it's already a celebration for me...

 

I looked at myself again in the mirror, making sure I look okay. I'm in a pink dress with a low v cut but I wore a tube under it to make it look less y.. The dress ended up around half of my tight and I'm in my favorite pair of beige heels. I patted my bangs lightly to make sure I look okay before grabbing my beige handbag before walking over to the bookstore.

 

It had been like this for the past 4 years or so... I will always meet Kris here at the bookstore whenever he's free to meet me. I giggles lightly when I thought back onto the day where he finally asked me to be his girlfriend... I was over the moon, I mean I've been crushing on him ever since that freak accident that happened... My face still have a faint scar but it's disappearing.. Since the girls are in different school with me, I'm better off and what could possibly harm me when I have Kai oppa around me!

 

I stepped into the bookstore slowly. The lights are off, that means I'm early. I flipped on the light switch one by one as I walked down the long hallway. One thing best about this bookstore would be the fact that they have a long glass hallway that shows the forest that they're near by. I reached the room where we would always gathered when suddenly a hand covered my eyes and I felt a body pressed close to my back. I was about to scream till I smelled the cologne.

 

Kris. 

 

I let out a soft laugh, "Oppa, you're early!" I said, pressing my hands onto his hand that is covering my eyes. "Wae... What's so mysterious that I can't see?" I asked when he lead me into the room.

 

"I've spend a hard time making this..." he said softly, his lips close to my ears, sending shivers down my spine. It's been 4 years since I'm with him but every time if he were to do this to me, I would still get the chills. He let me take a seat near a table. "Promise me you won't peek." he said, softly and I nodded my head. I felt his hand pulling off from my eyes and I kept true to my words, squeezing my eyes shut tightly. 

 

I heard the sound of footsteps and him moving to stand directly in front of me. "Open your eyes.." he said happily. 

 

I did as told and I could only gasp at the surrounding. Colorful balloons covered the floor and we're in the middle with a table and two chairs. The room is lighted by the orange candle lights, giving it a soft touch. I looked over at Kris and my eyes landed on the box he's holding in his hand. "This is so beautiful..." I smiled, touching the necklace charm lightly. It's a heart with our initials craved onto the back. He lifted his hand up to his neck and pulled the exact same charm from under his dress shirt. I smile, reaching over and touching his lightly. "Help me put it on?" I smile, looking up at him.

 

He nodded and put it on for me. I smile, touching it lightly, looking up at him. "I actually wanted to bring you out for dinner, but I figure that you'd want to spend our 4 years at a familiar place... So..." he gestured to the room. "Let's spend the night here." he smile, sitting opposite of me. I glance at the table... It's filled with our favorite food.

 

We ate in comfortable silence and soon we're sitting by the window, covered under blankets as I rest against his chest, feeling his heartbeat beating steadily and his even breathing. He's thinking of something... "What's wrong?" I asked, turning slightly to face him. He didn't speak but just placed a soft kiss on my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes and lean against him, feeling the warmth hug me.

 

"I'm thinking of what Suho suggested..." he said softly, staring out of the window. "He said to gather all the boys to work under my company until they're stable to move out to do their job..." he said, "I was planning to do it for everyone but Krystal went into a fit when she realised that I was going to include you this and demand her friends in it too..." he let out a soft  sigh.

 

I placed my lips lightly on his lips, "Don't sigh... My mum said it bring bad luck..." I wrapped my arms around his shoulder as I adjust myself in his lap so I'm sitting on him and still able to hug him. "I'm okay with any plans, really..." I smile, "As long as the boys don't mind and the girls too..." I smile, kissing him again.

 

He smiled and responded back before pulling back and resting against the window. He looked at me for a while before his face got all scrunched up again, "Have I not tell you that you look ugly with your eyebrows like this?" I joked lightly, bringing up my fingers to rub the area between of his eyebrows to release the tension lightly. 

 

"So are you trying to say that you're going to leave me?" he joked, pulling me closer to him. His face is inches away from me and he's wearing his signature smirk. "You're going to have a hard time doing it!" he smile, placing his lips roughly onto mine, pushing me back till my back hit the window pane. 

 

My hands that was between us got pulled out with his hands. He secured both our hands against the window, above my head with them intertwined. I felt his rough lips moved roughly against mine and his tongue my bottom lip lightly, almost like he's begging enterance. I parted my lips lightly and allowed him to enter. He pulled back after a while, smiling lightly.

 

"I won't find it a hard time if I never plan to leave you in the first place." I smile, placing a soft peck on the tip of his nose. He chuckled softly and pulled me into his arms tightly.

 

We ended up laying on the floor under the blankets and just staring at the stars that was shining brightly. I rest my head on his chest as his breathing turn slow and even. He's asleep... I looked down at our tightly intertwined hands. Years ago and this would be impossible... I looked up at his sleeping face, tracing his jaw lightly. He grabbed my hand lightly and pressed it against his lips. I giggles softly before making myself comfortable and closing my eyes for a slight nap.

 

 

It's currently 12midnight. And I have to wake up by 5.30am tomorrow... Please lord, don't let me sleep in! T^T Here as I promised! Kris and Hyuna~ I seen that quite a number of people are changing from KrisxHyuna to KaixHyuna! Don't worry, I feel that I'm changing too! However, what can I do! Kai is so sweet T^T KAIIIII WHYYYYY :(

 

Anyway I love to read comments when I wake up~ So comment away~ New chapter should be up soon? Maybe near this week? I hope? Don't keep your hopes up lovelies~ Love ya for reading this! <3 Good night~ 

 

And this is what Hyuna should be wearing~

tumblr_l8l5yqQ1tT1qb25pio1_500.jpg

ISN'T SHE LOVELY?!