17. Second Accident

Forbidden Love

"Wait!!!" I shouted, standing on top of the fort. The boys dropped the snowball onto the floor and looked at me wide eyed and shocked. "Let's include the girls..." I said, pointing to f(x) that's watching us from the side. "C'mon~~" I whine, tugging on Kris and Kai's hand. They looked at each other and some message passed between their glance. After a while, Suho let out a tired sigh, nodding his head and waving for the girls to go over.

 

The team was rearranged into 3 groups this time~ 

My team - Kai, Sehun, Krystal, Kris and Luna.

Suho team - Suili, Luhan, Tao, Chen and Lay.

Xiumin team - Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Amber, Suili and Victoria.

 

"But I want to join Sehun!" Suili whined softly to Victoria. She glare at Suili lightly before back to the game rules. "It's unfair as to how Krystal get everything." she rumbles under her breath softly.

 

"Hyuna..." Kai called out, grabbing my attention back to them. "Later, I'll be protecting you with Sehun." he whisper softly as Sehun moved over. "Kris can deal with the girls... You know how they don't trust us too.." he said, grabbing some snowball. "First girl to get to the flag win."

 

"This will be a fair game!" Suho added after saying the rules. "Loser team will suffer from punishment at the end!" he added before running back to his team. "Hyuna, you may -"

 

He got cut off by Victoria, "Can we start the game instead? I mean... We're the guest..." she tried to smile sweetly at the boys. They turned to me while rolling their eyes at her. I nodded my head lightly, returning her smile. "Kamshaminda~" she smiled and gestured to Luna.

 

"Alright~ 1! 2! 3!" she shouted in her high pitched voice.

 

Let the fight began~ 

 

They may say it's a fair fight, will I guess it is? They don't give way to me or any opposing team but their snowballs always seems to land on f(x) more than me. I scopped up a huge snowball and toss it over at Chanyeol. Which is a big thing, since he saw it, he shifted slightly so the snowball hit Suili right in the face. "Seems like Hyuna like to play rough..." Kai laughed at my shocked face after turning away from Suili's shocked and upset face. 

 

"Is she the one that threw the snowball?" Sehun asked as we tried to move over to the flag. "So Hyuna do take revenge secretly!" he laughed as we climb up the tree. I swear whoever placed it there, is a tall peron.I tried to claw my way up but kept slipping every two steps. "Yah, don't fall." his tone turned bad suddenly. 

 

Looking to my left, I spot Krystal clawing her way up beside me. She's almost the same pace as me, however she started slipping when she reached my level. She glared at me before 'accidentally' jerk her elbow into my chest. "Ah!" I let out a loud and sharp scream, falling from the tree, which is at least like 2 level high up. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and waited for the sharp pain to collide onto my back, without knowing, tears leaked down from the side of my face. Ever since the stairs accident, I've always been scared of falling from a high level.

 

"Gwenchanna?" I heard a pained voice asked. I peek through my eyes slowly, the pain didn't came as strong and the boys are now surrounding me. "You're crying?" I heard Kai's voice clearly this time round. His voice is filled with pain and sounded like he just lost 10 years of his life.

 

I looked down and realised that he tried to catch me. I landed on him in the process and used him as a cushion. "Oppa..." I croaked out after a while. You may think I'm over reacting but have you ever fall from a high place and just waited for death to come to you? I was afraid that it would happen this time. Again. 

 

Kai let out a relieved sigh as he carried me into his arms and walked into the house with the boys following tightly on my heels. "Why don't you guys stay for the night? It's late..." Kris called, pointing at the clock. 3am.

 

I felt Kai took a deep breath under me, trying to control his emotions. "Hyuna nearly break under bone and you want her to stay the night? Are you just stupid or did your brain got frozen from the cold?" his words came out harsher then it should. He carried closer into his arm.

 

"Hyuna, why don't you rest for now?" Kris asked softly, "I want to talk to the boys... and them.." his voice came softly. "You can rest in my room." he smile lightly.

 

I nodded my head lightly, struggling to get onto my feet. "Arasso..."

 

"Hyuna-ah..." Kai tried to protest, holding onto my tighter. 

 

"Gwenchanna... Kris oppa haven't seen you guys in a long time, I think he deserve to talk to you guys about this..." I smile, climbing up the stairs, "I'll be fine, get me later!" I wave my hand lightly, walking into the room. Closing the door behind me, I sink onto the floor, hugging my knees closer to my chest.

 

Am I afraid of them? Yes. I am. It was almost like, I could die anytime with them by my side... However... Kris.... I couldn't bare to leave his side... He always looked so vulnerable whenever I mention about leaving... I couldn't bare to hurt him... What would you do if you're in my shoes?

 

Kai's POV

​I watched as Hyuna closed the door behind her. I jerk my head towards the kitchen, knowing that she would be behind the door, looking blankly and listening to us talk without her knowing. We gathered in the kitchen with the members by my side and looking rather pissed. 

 

I closed my eyes, facing the ceiling as I tried to control my emotions. "I didn't want to say this in front of Hyuna. But." I passed a while before looking back at them with my anger filled eyes. "Whatever you guys are giving to Hyuna now..." I let my eyes flickered to the girls and they stiffen under my glaze. "I will make sure, you guys suffer twice the pain you give her." 

 

"Kai..." Suho tried to stop me. "Haljimal..." he said again.

 

"So what if you're my hyung." my eyes remain fixed onto Kris. "Using your mouth and saying she meant the world to you and you can do nothing to protect her? You call yourself a man?" 

 

"Yah! Don't you talk about my oppa this way!" Krystal shouted, moving forward to me.

 

"Am I wrong?!" I shouted, looking down at her. "I do not care if you guys are his sister or anyway related to me. If you guys hurt Hyuna, you guys would get it from me."

 

"Kai... Chill down..." Xiumin tried to pull me back. "Control your emotions, she might hear you," he added, holding me tightly. 

 

Kris remained silence as my eyes just fixed on him. He opened his mouth to speak, however he shut it the next moment. "I don't need you to say anything." I took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling again. "I just need you to know that, whoever hurt Hyuna... Will never leave my sight, I will make your life a living hell for doing this to Hyuna." I said. 

 

"If you like her so much, why don't you just tell her?" Luna folded her arms, "I don't mind telling her." her eyes is filled with smug.

 

I let out a soft chuckle, "Is your mind that simple? Just because I'm protecting her, it meant that I love her?" I looked at her. "Is just mean that I'm strong enough to protect someone that mean a lot to me." My eyes flickered to Kris. "Hyuna is like my little dongsae and I'm not going to let her suffer from you guys. She's too kind to take revenge, it don't mean I won't."

 

"You will get it from me too." Sehun stepped out and his glaze landed on Krystal. "No one will get away from harming noona."

 

"Why does she mean so much to you guys?! What about us?! Ain't we all the same?" Suili shouted after a while.

 

"Don't. Don't compare yourself to Hyuna." D,O spoke out. "I've not been butting into this thing but what Kai said today... He won't be the only one to make your life a living hell." he folded his arms. "Hyuna was the reason why we won't do anything but this time round... It's unbearable. Leaving that scar on her face? We're closing one eye and you took advantage of it."

 

"Save it." I said after a while. "I'm getting Hyuna. We're leaving here."

 

"Hajimal..." Kris said, blocking my way slightly. "She's tired, just let her rest. You guys stay over if you guys don't feel safe leaving her with us." 

 

"Arasso." Kai said, pushing pass me. Do I love her? Yes. I love Hyuna dearly but.... What does it matter if her eyes don't even land on me? I walked into the room slowly, "Just as I thought..." I spoke softly, caring her limp body off the floor and to the bed.

 

Kris' POV

I stood rooted on the ground as the guy left. "Have you guys not done enough?" I asked the girls after all the boys went into their room. "Huh?!" I shouted at them, smashing my hand onto the wall.

 

"Oppa..." Krystal's voice is shakey. "You never shouted at me..." her eyes turned watery.

 

"Can you guys just leave Hyuna alone? The more you guys  do this, the more I will never end up with Luna. I'm like Kai. Hyuna meant a lot to us but it don't mean we love her enough to marry her." I lied, looking at them. "If I ever find out you guys harming Hyuna... I won't hesitate one moment to move you to Canada." I looked at Krystal. 

 

"You won't." Krystal's eyes widen as she grabbed my arm.

 

"Don't try me." I added before walking up the stairs. I stopped in front of my bedroom door for a moment before letting out a soft sigh and moving into the study room. I should keep my distance from them for tonight.

 

Long chapter becuase I'm in a good mood~ I'm sorry there's lots of KaixHyuna moment recently~ But hey~ I'm moving to the main part soon~ XD Maybe the next chapter! It's Chinese New Year tomorrow~ YAYYYY~ Happy me is happy~ 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And oh! What would you guys do if you're Hyuna? Answer and comments~ Lots and lots of comments make me post quickly with long chapters~ So comments ~~~~!! :D