25. I Feel Like Snow White! Expect I Have To Kiss 11 Boys.

Forbidden Love

Kris' POV 

I placed my glasses down onto the table and rubbed the bridge of my nose while Krystal and her friends shout loudly outside of the study room. I let out a sigh, glancing at the clock, 9pm. I turned back to my table to see that two piles of works. The door clicked open and I slammed my hand onto the desk a little too harshly causing Krystal to whimper at the door. I took a few deep breath before speaking softly to her, "Wae?" I brought my hand up to my face and rubbed my temple lightly.

 

"Do you think you can drive Luna home?" she asked softly, putting her hands behind her back as she walked over quietly. I let out a sigh, leaning back onto the chair, exhausted. "Can she stay over if you don't want to drive her home? I mean since we will have to go to Amber unnie's graudation ceremony." she asked, her voice hopeful. I nodded my head and waved her aside. I heard her let out an excited squeak before running out. 

 

I packed some files into my bag along with my laptop before moving into my bedroom. I changed into a simple tee and a pair of black jeans, I grabbed my hoodie before making my escape out of the house when Krystal and her friends ran into her bedroom to play. I got into the car quickly and drove away. I punched the number into my phone and tapped my fingers impatiently on the steering wheel, waiting for her to pick up her phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" her sweet voice asked, filling the car and sending butterflies down my tummy. "Uh oppa?" I heard her soft voice yawn, "You want to come over?" she asked, softly. 

 

"Uh..." I replied, rubbing my neck tiredly. Hyuna is just this caring, I never have to speak more than I need for her to understand my needs. "I'm coming over now... Around 10mins.." I smiled, "If I don't speed." I added softly and she let out a loud gasp. "Just kidding!" I laughed.

 

"I will be making coffee..." she said with her cheerful voice. "See you~" with that she hang up the phone.

 

I reached there in less than 10mins... I sped of course. I got off the car, grabbing my bag and quickly went up. I digged into my hoodie and took out her key before slipping into the house quietly. She had her back turned towards the door as she moved around making the coffee. I closed the door quietly and placed the bag on the floor. Thank god she is kinda deaf. I sneaked up to her and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, causing her to jump slightly.

 

She did not speak but moved gently while I rest my chin on her head. Her strawberry shampoo filled my nose when she turned her head to look at me. "Go do your work!" she said, pushing me lightly. "You are in my way!" she whine, smacking my chest. I nodded my head and moved to the living room. I put on my glasses and started working. One thing Hyuna is good at, keeping quiet. I glanced up, to notice the coffee mug in font of me. I put the coffee mug up to my lips to taste the cold liquid.

 

I glanced up to see Hyuna asleep with her head on the table and the clock on the wall showed 12midnight. I placed the laptop on the table softly, moving over to her quietly. I carried her lightly and placed her on the bed lightly. She jerked up  of the bed instead, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Finished with your work already?" she asked when I pulled the blanket over her. I shook my head as I leaned on the bed and placed the laptop on my lap.

 

"Mianhae.. Tomorrow is your graduation ceremony and I'm here..." I said when I felt her running her fingers through my hair. Instead of a distraction, it feels really gentle and calming. I took her hand into my hand and intertwined it with hers. I felt her hand turned limp slowly and her breaths turned even after a while. I let do of her hand and focused on my work. 

 

When I'm finished with my work, it was already 4-5 in the morning. I glanced at Hyuna and decided to leave quietly with a note.

 

See you later~ Thanks for the coffee!

 

Hyuna's POV

​Ugh. I heard my alarm clock rang. I opened my eyes quickly, remembering the fact that Kris was over. I sank back tiredly when I spotted his note on the table. I walked over to the bathroom and started preparing for my graduation ceremony. I combed my hair lightly before styling into curls and changing into my dress. 

 

~Ceremony Graduation~

It's finally over! I looked at the paper in my hand that's wrapped around Kai's neck as he piggyback me around the school due to my tired legs. I glanced around and managed to catch Kris from a far with his sister and her friends. I looked away after a while and when he looked up, Kai turned around and followed the boys off to somewhere. 

 

Kai sat me on the chair still standing in front of me while Sehun ran out from the bush with a cake. "Omo!" I smiled brightly, hugging Sehun tightly when he passed the cake to the hyungs. "You guys are the best!" I smiled happily. 

 

"We demand a kiss on the cheeks!!" the two oldest hyung, Xiumin and Luhan demanded childishly. I laughed and placed a peck lightly on their cheeks and the boys lined up in one line quickly.

 

"I feel like snow white! Expect I have to kiss 11 boys!" I laughed when I finally finished and just then Kris appeared out of nowhere. "Oh annyeong oppa!" I waved and he smiled lightly.

 

"Since you guys have graduated, I'm thinking of why not you guys just start work tomorrow? Preparations for you guys to work at the company is completed already.." he said and the boys cheered loudly. "I have to go before Krystal catch me missing." he smile, moving over to Kai and shook his hand lightly. "Congrats my dear dongsae.." he smiled, doing their handshake before hugging each other and patting each other's back harshly.

 

He moved over and hugged my lightly. "See you tonight." he whisper softly, placing a kiss lightly on my cheeks before walking away.

 

YAY I upload faster than I thought I would! Been having the need to use my laptop recently thus all the uploads! And I was overjoyed when someone (actually just one person) posted my dare in their comments! That means she/he is the only one that read it! But oh well~ Thanks for reading the chapter~ This chapter is dedicated to you~ and you do know who you are righht? XDD