2. Hyuna's Guardian Angel

Forbidden Love

I followed him into the car and the driver started the route to school. "Ah! I heard from my friends that there will be a new transfer student!" I said, looking up at him. He look uninterested as he chew on his sandwich. His phone is in his other hand as he check on the news. Kris was born and taught like that... Since young, his parents always tell him to read the world news, opening his eyes at the economics... I swear he's some genius child. By 10, he's already able to speak fluent English and able to understand words in the English newspaper.

 

Okay, maybe not a genius... I could just be the one that's stupid... For him, first place in studies and all sorts of activities given by the school just seems to be a natural thing. The most of all, having to be mature and take care of his little sister. When I was 10, I carried a little child and I dropped her on the floor because he won't stop crying. Yeah, his grandfather is here in Seoul but he have to take care of the business so all the little sister issues is just handed for Kris to handle.

 

"You know grandpa is only faking his kindness to you right?" he said, tearing his eyes away from his phone and letting his eyes land on me. "He's only nice to you because you bring out the human in me... He can't wait for you to be gone just so I will agree to the engagement." 

 

"Don't speak about your grandfather like that!" I smacked his arm. "He's your family, you're supposed to be to nice to him and not speaking about him like that!" He rolled his eyes before looking out of the window. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" I hit him again. "In some sort of way. he saved me and my umma..." I trailed off. My mum is working as one of the housekeeper at their house, that's how I met Kris...

 

"What are you thinking about?" Kris asked when he noticed that I seems to be so deep in thought. 

 

"About how we first met... You're like Ice king! Expect you're not a king, but a boy." I said, keeping the empty lunchbox for him.

 

"Are we really going to talk about how we first met? If I remember correctly, you seem to be the one that's crying over it whenever I just mention about the incident." he burst out laughing when he think about it.

 

I folded my hand across my chest and glared at him. "It's kinda your fault for having such a big dog." 

 

"And he's so kind to you.." he bite his lips to try to stop laughing but it just became worst. 

 

The first time I went over, umma told me to not go out to the yard as there's a very big dog... When you're 10, you never listen to warnings and you still do it anyway... So I went out and I saw the dog. Instantly, I know that it's a very bad idea. That dog is huge. Big is a understatement. It jumped onto me and showed me so much love. After my Biology lesson when I was 13, I then realise what he's doing to that tiny calf of mine.

 

Oh then Kris found him and shoo that dog away. He then carried me into the living room. It was so embarrassing. I wasn't crying from the fact of what the dog just did, I mean, I don't even know what it's doing! I was crying cause that big jerk was laughing at me when he found me. Again, it was so embarrassing. "Omo..." I hide my face with my hair. When Kris realise what I did, his laughter turned louder.

 

"We've reached sir," the driver said.

 

"I'm running away from you. You're so annoying." I whine, jumping out the car and banging into his friends. "Oppa!! Kris oppa is being so annoying!" I whine when Kris was following behind me. After he got off from the car, the laughter stop. He always keep his cold image in front of the school. A lot of girls is jealous since he revealed his smile whenever he's with me.

 

"He's always annoying to you." Sehun said, swinging his arm over my shoulder casually. "We heard there's a new girl transferring to school." he raised his eyebrow at the boys.

 

"I told Kris earlier on... He don't look interested." I said when we walked into the school.

 

"He will be when he know who she is." Tao said, "She's transferring into my class, so I get to know her name first hand." 

 

"What's so surprising about her name?" Suho asked, looking over at Sehun weirdly.

 

"Hm... I don't know... Maybe cause it's... Luna Park." he said, looking over at Kris. His eyes widen at the answer. "You see I told you that he'll be surprised." he shook his head.

 

"Ah!" Sehun called out suddenly when the first bell rang. "I'm going to go first!" he said before running off. Sehun is only 14, so he's having classes at the other building which is meant for Middle School only.

 

"Annyeong~!" we called after him.

 

"Let's go Hyuna.." the boys in my class called out. Boys same class as me is, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai. I was pulled towards the other building since we have classes at different places. I turned to look at Kris, his shoulder look very tense to me. "Don't worry, he'll be fine..." Kai said as we walked up the stairs,

 

"I hate stairs." I whine as I walked up slowly. "And I have to climb till the third level..." I know third level is easy but have you ever climb stairs with your bag filled with books and people that walked very slowly in front of you? It's tiring and annoying.

 

"I heard a new teacher is taking over our class!" Chanyeol said when we're walking down the corridor to the classroom.

 

"Nado nado!" Chen nodded his head with Baekhyun. "I heard she's 21!" 

 

"Woah ain't you a stalker?" I poked him slightly. 

 

"And who is that?" Kai asked when we passed by the window that showed the car park. We follow his glance and saw that Krystal along with some familiar faces talking to a girl standing by the car.

 

"If I'm not wrong, that the new teacher by the car." Chanyeol looked down. Krystal was standing there with Amber, Luna and Suili while talking to the new teacher according to Chanyeol.

 

"And she'll be late for class." Kai said without any interest, swinging his arm over my shoulder and walking off. "Good luck making her way to the other building in just 3mins." he turned into the class. "I wonder what they're talking to the teacher about..."

 

"Yeah... She seems to have that evil gleam in her eye when she spoke to the teacher." Chen added.

 

"I won't be surprised when she just come in and started scolding Hyuna for nothing." Baekhyun shurgged, taking a seat behind of us.

 

"Hyuna what is your role in class?" Chanyeol leaned over and asked.

 

"

Ah, cleaning the teachers' table." I looked up and before I can continued anything, the new teacher came in.

 

She just sat her white bag and file onto the table before letting out a scream. "Bingo." Kai said with his usual straight face.

 

"Who is the one that's in charge of cleaning the table?" she faked a nice voice.

 

"Me." Kai said, standing up before I have any chance to respond. I looked at him shocked and I think the teacher somehow just mirrored my face. 

 

"Please clean it next time." she smile before waving for him to sit down. She sent a puzzled look over to Amber who happened to be in the same class as us. Amber returned her look with a shrug. 

 

If you're confused about the boys' age, you can check the foreword! I've just updated it!