10. The Real Guardian Angel

Forbidden Love

"I'll be fine!" I assured Kai, waving him away. "Get him out of here!" I pushed Chen out along with Kai. "I'll get there just fine! Further more, Gayoon unnie will be coming to get me."" I patted their shoulder. "Thanks for caring!" I smile before sitting back onto the chair. 

 

"Arhhhhh." I let out a cry as I slam my face onto the table. "Teacherrrrr..." I whine, hitting my head lightly. "Why is this so hard?" I made a face to the exam. "Isn't compound interest calculated like this?" I asked, pointing at my formula.

 

"That's simple interest!" he said, circling it. He checked his watch for a while. "Alright, I think you did a really good job today.." he patted my shoulder, "I shall give you a break today!" he smile, packing his things.

 

"Thank you!" I smile happily, keeping my stuff quickly before dailing for Gayoon unnie.

 

Kris' POV
We got back to my house around 4pm plus going 5... They walked into my room, setting the stuff all over the place and settling on the floor. "We have till 6... Hyuna would usually be stuck in school till 6pm... Unless the teacher is nice to let her off early..." I said.

 

Kai nodded his head, "I don't think he will... I mean she' the only one that failed the test!" he said.

 

"Alright... Then let's start..." I clasp my hand together. "The one that harm Hyuna... I guess we all have in mind that one person..." I watched as they all nodded their head. "And she's the one that hurt Hyuna..."

 

Sehun's eyes widen. "Bowh? 4Minute noona hurt her?!"

 

Luhan looked over and slapped his head. "Are you even thinking? He's talking about..." he said then soften his voice at the next line, "Kris' younger sister..." Sehun nodded his head when he realised that that's a better idea.

 

"I wonder how you even pass your studies..." Xiumin mention in a soft voice that only people around him can her. I tried to stifle my laughers lightly.

 

"And... I can't do anything to warn her... I mean she's my sister after all... And of course, I don't want you guys to harm her..." I trailed off. "So I have something in mind." I continued.

 

Hyuna's POV
I was walking up the stairs with the rest of the unnie, planning to surprise the boys since we went to get their favourite drinks from their favourite cafe.. I paused outside of the room when I heard Kris speak... He have something in mind? I pressed my ear closer to the door along with the rest of the unnie,

 

"I'm thinking of having you guys around her at different but coincidentally... You know how much Hyuna will hate us if she realise that we're spending time to protect her..." he said.

 

I bit my lips slowly and my heart started beating really fast for no reason. Why am I even behaving like this.. "Unnie... I think the concussion that I always suffer from math is catching up with me..." I rubbed my head lightly. "I'm going to go home..." I said.

 

"Is it because of what Kris said?" Sohyun asked me in a soft voice.

 

I shook my head as we walked down the stairs. "It's the math fault! The formula was running through my head crazily..." I shook my head and tugged on my hair lightly. "Don't tell them that I hurt it... My pride refuses to let them know..." I joked lightly.

 

They smile and nodded their head lightly. I smile and walked out of the house. I decided to walk home for the day as I confront my feelings towards Kris. I placed my hand on my beating heart. Why am I reacting like this? Isn't it normal that he care about me? I mean... I'm not boosting or anything... I'm still his best friend for so long...

 

Ugh... Those medicine that I'm taking is really causing my hormones to work out... I walked into the house, closing the door behind of me. I paused by the small table, looking at the medicines. The doctor said I lose some blood and it's time for me to replenish it... Heol. I glanced at it once more before making my way into the my room and ignoring it.

 

Short chapter for this~ I would have posted this earlier but I was distracted by some ulzzangs...>< Hehe wait for the next chapter~ It's coming up soon! Working on it now~