13. Torment

Forbidden Love

Krystal's POV

I walked into the canteen, with my unnies. "I see you've stop torturing Hyuna..." Luna stated when we passed their noisy table. We all settled down at our table. "Can I go over to see Kris oppa tonight?" she asked hopefully.

 

"Ne!" I smile happily, clapping my hands. Glancing over at their table, my eyes landed on Hyuna,  laughing happily. She don't deserve to be this happy. 

 

Hyuna's POV

My body shook as I tried to contain my laughter. Suho was doing this trick question at D.O and he believed everything. He asked D.O to hold out his hand and think of his favourite fruit. After touching his hand for a while, Suho asked D.O to sniff his hand as he'll be able to smell the fruit. D.O being the innocent kid, believed. And Suho pushed D.O hand harshly for it to hit his nose. "D.O oppa, why are you so innocent?" I laughed harder and harder as D.O glared at Suho while rubbing his nose.

 

They were telling another jokes and suddenly, ice water coated my whole body. The whole canteen looked over with a shocked face. I touched my wet hair lightly, bringing it down and smelling it lightly. Kai looked angrily at the person behind me. Krystal. "Oppa, hajimal." I held his hand lightly.

 

Then there's boys that started whistling. I glanced down at my white uniform to realise that it's starting to turn clear as it gets wet. My skin and bra is starting to turn very obvious. "It's a pity she have that scar on her face! Her body..." one of the boys called out and let out a low whistle. I heard laughter from behind me.

 

"That body?" Krystal asked, "You guys are just too easy to please..."

 

"Yah." Kai called out, slamming the table as he rose from his seat. Sehun quickly took off his jacket and placed it around me. I looked down, biting on my lips as I tried to stop the tears from flowing. I've never been open with my body and now... The whistling became louder and louder and my tears started dripping. "Sehun, bring her back to class." his voice is shaking in anger.

 

"Kai oppa..." Krystal called out softly.

 

"I'm not your oppa. Kris is. Don't name me your oppa, it's a shame." he said while Sehun wrapped his arm around me.

 

"Sehun..." Suili called out, "We have to go to class at the other building later... You'll be late..."

 

"Save your kindness." Sehun's voice is called. I shook my head, pushing him lightly and Lay quickly took over Sehun's place. "Noona.." I shook my head lightly at him, fearing that my voice will crack. He turned to Krystal and stood beside Kai. "Yah, are you crazy? Or are you just desperate?" he asked. "Huh?" he asked again.

 

"Sehun..." Krystal sounded hurt. "It's not on purpose..."

 

"Purpose?" Sehun asked, crossing his arm. "How about I slap you now and I call that an accident too? Yah, just because Kris is your oppa, it doesn't mean that I'll treat you nicely. Hyung, go with Hyuna... Time is money, investment in these crazy girls.. It's just going to be a loss." Sehun said before walking away.

 

"Sehun...." Krystal called out.

 

I felt a strong arm wrapped around my shoulder and I was ushered out of the canteen. "Gwenchanna?" Kai asked, making me sit on the bench and squatted down to face me. "Stop crying..." his thumbs brushed away the stray tears lightly. "Do you want to change?" he asked, his voice gentle and soft.

 

I didn't say anything but just pulled the jacket tighter around me. I forced a smile, shaking my head. After I'm sure that my voice is returning, I spoke slowly. "Gwenchanna..." my voice is cracking slightly. Kai is looking at me with a disapproving look. "Jinjjae..." I pushed my hair back lightly. "Let's get back to class." I stood up and pulled Kai along. 

 

"I thought she would be better after Kris left..." he said in an annoyed tone but followed along with me. I walked into the classroom to see Chen and Baekhyun in a staring competition with Amber. I cutted through them and sat between of Chanyeol and Kai. 

 

"Apparently, Krystal will never know death until she face one." Chanyeol's face looks mad. "Are you better now?" he looked down at me, his face soften lightly. I nodded my head, rubbing my eyes lightly. "Can I tell Kris hyung?' he asked in an annoyed tone.

 

"Andwae!" I told him. "It's just water... It's nothing..." I tried to lie to him.

 

"Nothing?!" Chen butted in this time. "Then what is something? Almost everything she does to you is nothing! When it's actually something big and harsh! Like the accident last year."

 

"Just don't... All of us know that Kris will be busy with his grandfather... We don't need him to know about all of this and having the need to in..." I told them slowly.

 

Baekhyun shook his head lightly, "I just wished that when I date next time, I would find a girl like you..." he patted my head lightly. "If you need anyone to stand up for you, you know that we're always here right?" his thumbs brushed my puffy eyes lightly. "You're like my dongsae... Seeing you like this, kinda hurts..."

 

"Bowh? Dongsae?" I asked, smacking him lightly. "We're the same age! Chingu!" 

 

"Someone like you will always remind dongsae in my eyes. Be it you're 10 years older than me or not." he added.

 

"So if your umma is like me, she's also your dongsae?" Kai asked, looking over at him with his blank eyes.

 

"That's a different case... And my umma isn't that merciful as Hyuna so I don't have to worry about people taking advantage of her!" Baekhyun pinched my cheeks.

 

Kai slapped his hand away. "Go and pinch someone else cheeks... It would be bad if Hyuna ended up with swollen cheeks and eyes." he said. Baekhyun rolled his cheeks as he intimated Kai. Baekhyun then reached over and pinched his cheeks. "Yah, someone else is not me!" he tried to push Baekhyun away.

 

Since Baekhyun is pinching one side of his face, I laughed and did along. Kai looked over at me, laughing lightly. "Apa apa!" he whine after a while, slapping our hand aside. I laughed lightly, burying my face in my hand while he and Baekhyun engaged in a cheek pinching competition. 

 

Yay~ Long update today~ Hope you guys like it~ Comments always make me update faster ~ So comments please~~ :D <3