3. Threats

Forbidden Love

Thanks for the comments everyone~! It made my day and it gulit me into writing today! Cause there's so many comments and I can't bare to not update at all! 

"Mianhae oppa.." I looked at them. Since they're trying to protect me from the weird scoldings the Miss Victoria is going to give me, they all took the blame and covering me. She got so mad that she gave the three of them detention. They just show me a friendly smile, ruffling my hair lightly. "Ah! I'm suppose to meet with unnies today... I won't be going for lunch with you guys..." I said, taking out a lunchbox from my bag. "Help me pass to Kris oppa!" I pushed it into Kai's hand. "Annyeong!" I waved before running in the other direction that they went.

 

I was running along the quiet corridoor which very little students come to when it's lunch time since canteen is all the way at the other side when I heard someone called out my name. "Hyuna!" Eh? That's not unnies voice... And it's still far from the garden...

 

"Ne?" I turned around to face Amber, Luna and Miss Victoria. "You called me?" I asked, walking over to them slowly.

 

"Stop." Luna said as she folded her arms across her chest. "What is it that you want?" she asked in an annoyed face. "Money? Name the price."

 

"Luna." Miss Victoria tried to hush her. "We're here to ask you to talk to us after school along with Krystal." she said, her eyes cold. "I can tell that the boys got into trouble by protecting you. If you dare, don't tell Kris about this meeting and come alone." 

 

"You better come. I really don't understand what Kris oppa sees in you. You're uglier than me, most everything of you is worse then me." she jeered.

 

"Are you sure almost?" I heard a threatening voice coming from behind me. "Wah, teacher is here too and she's not doing anything to stop this poor student from being bullied. Miss Victoria, I heard you're a new teacher... I'm sure this might just be your ticket to no more job." Jiyoon said, walking over and standing beside me with a camera in her hand.

 

"Wae? Did someone got your tongue? I thought you're having fun bullying her, Luna." Gayoon said. "I wonder how Kris will react if he see this clip... Ah, he's in the same class as us, should we show it to him later?" 

 

"You won't dare." Amber spoke this time.

 

Jihyun let out a soft laugh, folding her arms. "Yeah, Hyuna is too kind to do it but it don't mean we won't... For now, it won't leak out. But I couldn't confirm where is might end up next time Hyuna got bully... Maybe the prinicpal... Maybe Kris... Maybe the whole school would have a copy in their hand."

 

"You are threatening me." Miss Victoria said, folding her hand. "Yah, I'm the teacher here."

 

"I think someone forgot our school number one rule... No bullies. Now run along before we change my mind." Gayoon said, glaring at her.

 

Luna let out an angry scream before walking off with them. "Gwenchanna?" Jihyun asked, patting my shoulder lightly.

 

"Can you don't tell anyone about the meeting later?" I asked softly.

 

"You're going to go? Are you crazy?" Jiyoon scolded me lightly as we walked to where we're supposed to meet.

 

"Let's meet at the canteen next time. They wouldn't dare to call you out like that when there's more people there..." Jihyun said. "Arasso, we won't tell them, but you have to put us on speed dial okay?" she asked. I smile and nodded my head. They're my friends, Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon and Sohyun. We're friends since Middle School since we joined the same club, Dance. We always meet up somewhere further since we don't really like crowded place.

 

"I'll get back first..." I spoke standing up and walking back to class when the first bell rang. Since they're seniors, their class is near the place that we always meet up. Sohyun and I would usually make our way to class. "Really, you don't have to follow me back to class!" I said. "I'll be fine! It's not like they'll harm me physically!"

 

"Oh how can you be so sure? I'm in the same class as that Luna girl... She seems so evil.. I even changed my seat so I can have that big distant between us! Even her laugh is evil sounding." 

 

I giggle lightly at what she said. "But it's not they can kill! It's against the law too!"

 

"What's the joke?" I heard a voice asked from behind us. We turned to see the 11 boys standing there.

 

"Who can't kill?" Suho asked, popping out of nowhere with the boys. I shot a look at Sohyun asking her to keep quiet. "I spot that look between you guys. What are you hiding?" he pressed, narrowing his eyes at us.

 

"Ahy, Hyung, leave them alone." D.O said, "Let's go Sohyun, we'll be late for class if we continue to stay here." he said, pulling both Tao and Sohyun away.

 

"What's the joke?" Suho pressed after me. 

 

"It's a girls joke! Leave it alone~" I lied in a sing song way to pretend everything is fine. Kris narrowed his eyes at me, "Bowh!"I asked, looking over at him, you don't believe me?" I pushed my bottom lips out lightly. He shook his head but just hand me the lunchbox, which I took over. You may wonder as to why he never keep his lunchbox, but that is his way to make sure that I won't just run home. Weird yes but I have never like that idea of keeping someting for people so I would always try to return to them. I can actually don't take it but I guess it become a habit? "Ah oppa! I'll be late today... So you can just go first, I'll just catch a bus over!" I said before walking off with Baekhyun. "Annyeong oppa~~" I wave at them.

 

"Annyeong hyung!" the boys shouted before turning around and started to race to our class. 

 

Just a short update! It would be longer if my laptop wasn't causing me so much problem! Do you think anyone will find out about the meeting? If yes, who would find out about it and save Hyuna? ;) I actually hope someone is actually reading this... If you're reading, comment and tell me who you wish would find out about the meeting and save Hyuna! :D Annyeong~