22. 4 Years Later

Forbidden Love

4 Years later~

Hyuna's POV

I walked down the school steps with Kai beside me. "I can't wait for this to be all over ! And us... to be standing on the stage..." I looked further to the stage, where the graduation ceremony is always held at. I turned to Kai, "Time flies isn't it? It's just like yesterday when I got into this university..." I said, a smile playing on my lips. 

 

Kai and I got into the same university. By his marks, he could have went somewhere better... However, he said that the course he wants to take is only available in this particular university... What a weird oppa. For the past 4 years, he had been fetching me back and fourth from school just like the old times... Expect, we don't meet up with Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun anymore... 

 

"Are you sure that you don't want to go for the gathering today?" Kai asked when we reached the bus stop. "Kris is not going tonight too..." he suddenly turned to me with a playful smile playing on his lips. "Are you guys going to do  something without us?" he asked, moving closer to me.

 

"Yah!" I pushed Kai aside, smacking his chest. "Boya! Why would I do that!" I lied, looking down onto the steps. "I'm really tired tonight that's all... The dance practise is really killing me recently..." I pout. "Ah!" I let out a soft yelp when Kai hit my forehead lightly. "Boya..." I whine, pushing out my bottom lips slightly. 

 

"Your bus is here.." Kai said, gesturing to the bus that's coming with his chin. "Rest well tonight, I will swing by tomorrow with breakfast." he smile, crossing his arm. 

 

"Ne!" I smile, waving as he walked away.

 

Kai's POV

​Hyuna -ah... I know you too well to know when you're lying and when you're not... If you're dating Kris, you could have just told us right? I let out a soft sigh as I continued to walk down the street. I stayed for 4 years... I just can't find the strength to leave. 

 

I reached home and took a cold shower before changing into some casual clothes before going out for the gathering. "Yo Kai!" Chanyeol smiled when I walked into the shop. "Where's Hyuna?" he asked, looking left and right.

 

"She's tired today..." I replied, sitting beside the girls. 

 

"More like she's meeting Kris..." Jihyun said softly, "She's been texting us since just now about what to wear to meet Kris later..." she hold up her phone as the girls nodded their head.

 

Xiumin looked at them weird eyed. "Girls are really scary.. .They call themselves best friends and they can tell each other off in front of other guys..." 

 

Gayoon looked up, "You guys are not just some other guys! I know it's wrong of us to do it... But I just feel bad for..." her eyes landed on me as I pour myself a glass of coke. "You could be in The American Ballet Academy now ! You're offered scholarship there ! By now, you could have became a famous ballerino now..."

 

They all looked up at me as I freeze in place. It's been 4 years, I had forgotten all about it already... I set the glass on the table, speaking as I did, "I had my reason." 

 

"Yeah, Hyuna." Tao in.

 

"Hyuna is so blind..." Jiyoon sigh softly. "So are you." She looked at me. "Blinded by Hyuna, while she's blinded by Kris. What a waste...  Or I will make Kai mine..." she said jokingly, causing laughters in the group. "Let's not talk about it and enjoy tonight ! It's been a while since we had a gathering!" she said, holding her glass up. "Let's have fun today !" she laughed and we all held up our glasses.

 

"Cheers!" we shouted in unison. 

 

I gulped down the drink at one go, "But really though, don't tell anyone about it. Let it remain known between us now..." I said, looking at them. They exchanged a few glances before nodding their head lightly."Arasso." they said.

 

Just a quick update since I can use the computer ! Deep apologies for not posting for so long ! :( 3 months is long I know! :( I'm sorry! Next chapter will be for my Kris and Hyuna shipper! Kekeke, sorry for the mistakes since I typed this in a rush... I really want to post something with that little free time I had! Sorry for the super super super super short update . Don't hate me ! Comments comments ! I like comments ~ And it make me update faster sometimes ~ So comments ! 

 

 

I LOVE YOU FOR READING TILL HERE. OR EVEN STAYING AND READING WHEN I WAS GONE THIS WHOLE TIME. I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU.

 

Comment your confession for me if you read till here! Kekeke ~ <3 Annyeonggggg~