1. Meet The Couple

Forbidden Love

"Ah Hyuna, you're here!" the housekeeper greeted me when I walked into the mansion. "Kris is still upstairs... He had a tiring night yesterday trying to deal with Krystal..." 

 

"Ah.. She's unhappy because I'm coming over everyday again huh..." It's a new start of the year and usually when school starts, Kris would make me come over to his house just so we can go over to school together. After school ends, he would make me go to his house and he would tutor me... Since I only got into the school with scholarship... 

 

"Go and wake him up..." she said, slowly retreating into kitchen. "None of us dare to wake him now ever since what happened to the previous butler..." Oh... It's nothing scary.. He just threw the alarm clock at the butler since he doesn't like anyone disturbing his sleep. Since his aiming is kind of bad... Well, the butler got a broken nose and called quits.

 

I walked into his room quietly, the black curtain was drawn so it's kind of hard to see anything. However, his figure can be seen under the heaps of blankets. A smile crossed my mind when an evil plan formed in my head. I quietly make my way towards his bed, careful to not make any noise before jumping onto the bed with a loud scream.

 

"Ah!" he responded, jerking out of the bed. "Hyuna..." he let out a tired moan, falling back onto his bed. "I'm really tired... Can I call in sick for today?" he asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. I shook my head as I pulled him up. "I have a long night dealing with Krystal... I refuses to let Luna come over and she went all crazy on me saying that you come over too and all..."

 

"Then you could have just let me go to school from my house!" I said to him as I tried to get him off the bed. "C'mon, you have to wash up!"

 

"Are you crazy? And you let walk that one hour route to school!" he didn't move no matter how hard I tugged on him. "I don't even know what goes through that brain of yours..." he said with a groan. "Just 5 more minutes!" he begged after a while. "5 mins!"

 

I nodded my head and stopped tugging onto his shirt and just ended up sitting on the floor beside his bed, counting down the 5mins. Kris' parents are rarely around in Seoul. Correction. They're never in Singapore. His family business expanded all the way to Canada, and his parents are usually work there, leaving the Seoul's work for his grandfather. So Kris have to be a lot more mature for his age and  learn how to start dealing with his baby sister, Krystal.

 

And Krystal don't have a liking to me... I guess I'm able to understand it? Having your brother spending time with his girl friend instead of his own little sister... You'll feel upset and angry about it too... Krystal usually just whine to Kris and behave more roughly to me. Well, as long as their relationship is not ruined, however she want to treat me, go ahead!

 

"Hey..." I shook him lightly. "Your 5mins is up..." I shook him again.

 

"I can't move... I have a headache..." he whine. Letting a sigh escaped my lips, I walked into the toilet and grabbed his toothbrush after squeezing a decent amount of toothpaste onto it. Without saying anything, I pulled him up and started brushing his teeth for him. He responded with a smile and just sat there.

 

"I wonder how many woman would be able to deal with a guy like you.." I shook my head as I brushed his teeth lightly.

 

"That's why you should stay till I'm mature myself... I hate it that I have to be mature all the time... Ever since umma left for Canada just to be with appa... And I was like 10." he tried to say but ended up spatting slightly. "Mianhae..." he cleaned some of the foam off of me.

 

I grabbed two cup from the bathroom, one for him to fill it in and one for him to spit the water out. "You're such a baby." I passed him both glass before walking back into the bathroom to grab a wet towel for him. "You know maybe I should stop coming around when you're acting like that... This is so not you..." I said when I traded the towel for that two cups. 

 

"Andwae," he grabbed my wrist. "You can't be real right?" he asked, his eyes widening.

 

"I'm just joking!" I laughed, "Even if I do it, you'll still find me somehow..." I rinse the cup for him before walking out. "You're one troublesome guy... How am I going to stay with you? Once I graduate, I'm running away from you..." I joked, taking a seat on his bed while he went to his closet to grab his uniform. "You're not going to shower?" I asked in a shock voice. "You're so gross." I said, and a playful smile took his face. "Omo, no!" I said when he started walking closer and closer to me. "No, get away from me!" I whine, standing on the bed. "Just go and shower!" My eyes widen when he took off his shirt. "AH!" I shouted and cover my eyes. "Oh god, it stink." I whine when he threw the shirt over my head and walked into the bathroom. 

 

I tossed the shirt onto the floor and took a seat on his bed, with my legs crossed. I was using my phone when suddenly the door opened and Krystal came in. "Oh you're here." she said in an uninterested voice. "Where's oppa?" she asked.

 

"Who is here?" Kris asked, walking out of the bathroom shirtless and drying his hair. "Oh Krystal... You're up early..." he said when he checked the clock.

 

"Oppa!" Krystal gasped when she see him shirtless and me on his bed. "You don't even let Luna unnie in the room and you're doing this when it is in the room?!" she shouted angrily.

 

"Are we really going to do this again?" he said, trying to control his temper for his little sister. "I'm fine with you not calling her unnie but calling her it?" he said, "Is this how I taught you?"

 

"Calling it a she is just shaming on all female." Krystal said in a angry tone. "You're already engaged to Luna! Can you just treat her with some respect?!" she shouted.

 

It's obvious that Kris' temper is raising, his hand is balled up in a fist so tight that you can see the vein popping out. His face is also turning a shade of red. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. "Oppa, gwenchanna..." I placed my hand lightly on his arm.

 

"Don't touch him!" she shouted and smack my hand off. "Can you tell, he's already engaged why are you still around here?! So what if he's only 18 and Luna unnie is only 15! It's made by the grandfathers!" she shouted at me.

 

"Krystal." Kris growled softly. "I'm tired from yesterday and I'm suffering from a headache now. With the noise you're making, I'm reaching my limit soon." he said in a stern warning voice.

 

"I'll wait for you outside instead..." I stood up and grabbed my bag before making my way out but Krystal let her leg out slightly, causing me to trip.

 

"Krystal!" he shouted this time. He's really angry this time. He rarely raise his voice at his little sister. It's obvious that he didn't get enough sleep and it's the reason for him to be acting this way.  "I want you to apologise!" 

 

"What?! Apologise to it?!" Krystal shouted back, shooting an angry glare in my direction. "Never." she let out a sob before running off.

 

"Oppa..." I called out, looking at Kris. "I'm fine with it.... Can't you just let it go?" I asked, "She'll feel more angry at me if you keep scolding her! It's not like she treat everyone like this..."

 

"I'm going to change..." he said, turning to the clothes on the bed.

 

"I'll wait for you outside..."

 

"Pack my breakfast for me. I think I might just scold her again later..." he rubbed his neck tiredly. 

 

"Arasso...." I said, before walking down to the kitchen. I spot Krystal sitting in the living room and crying to her grandfather.

 

"It's your mistake this time." he scolded her softly. "Your oppa is tired from yesterday and you're still shouting at him?" he said softly. 

 

"But it's her fault!"

 

I walked into the kitchen, blocking their voice out and packed Kris' lunch for him. "Ah, Kris is not eating home today?" their grandfather asked when he spot me walking out of the kitchen. 

 

"He's afraid that he'll lose his temper at Krystal again." I replied him with a bow. "How are you lately, uncle?" I asked politely. 

 

He smiled and nodded his head, "Fine... I'm apologise for Krystal's behaviour..."

 

"Gwenchanna..." I nodded my head when I heard Kris walking down the stairs.

 

"Grandfather." he said in a straight tone. Towards the other, Kris is always cold towards them expect for me and Krystal.. Ah not to mention his friends too. "We're leaving."

 

"You're not eating?" Krystal just walked out from her room.

 

"Ani." he replied before walking out with me.

 

First chapter! Hope you guys like it so far!