Chapter 42

Forbidden Love

Apparently, I didn't post this chapter. Zzz Which resulted in you guys not knowing the 'secrets' that was in Sehun's pov in the last chapter. But this is the secret. Sorry guys, I have not write for a long time, so I kinda forgot to double check. Mianhaeeee!

Sehun's POV

Saturday and I have to go out with someone that I hate. What a way to start my weekend. I let out a internal sigh as I wrapped my lips around the straw and sip the ice coffee. The bitterness of the ice coffee seems to wake me up slightly, at least it works better than the girl opposite of me, listening to her will be like a lullaby. "Wait what?" I asked, my eyes snapping onto her suddenly. "What did you just say? Kris and Luna?"

 

Krystal looked over at me and nodded her head as she play with her hair ends with her left hand. "Victoria unnie came out with the best idea. She knew that Kris oppa will take responsibilities so he got Krystal to pretend like Hyuna and do it with him. After doing it with her, Kris oppa have no choice but to marry her."  she spoke with her seriousness in her.

 

My jaw popped open. "So you guys cheated Kris into marrying Luna?" I asked once again to confirm my hearing.

 

She let out a smirk, "Anything to prevent Kris from marrying that girl." she rolled her eyes. "Kris oppa won't even be happy if he married Hyuna..." she added slowly.

 

I leaned back in my seat as I ran my finger through my hair. This whole time Hyuna thought that Kris never looked for her at all and just agreed to marry Suili, but he was just taking responsibility for his action that they cheated him into doing. "Then did he went to look for Hyuna?"

 

Krystal nodded her head as she chew on the cake. "The first thing he did when he landed was to find Hyuna... I don't know what he seen that time which causes him to go for some drinks. He was drunk like nuts when they carried him into the apartment. Luna told us that he was calling out Hyuna's name the whole night." She shrugged slightly. "Molla... Are we still on for the movie date?" she asked, looking over at me.

 

I shook my head. "I can't..." I lied. "Hyungs want me home early today... I almost got into a quarrel with them for coming out to look for you." I pushed out my bottom lips sadly. "Mianhae..."

 

She shook her head. "Gwenchanna! I have to go home to deal with the family today... Oppa want me to be home earlier" 

 

I nodded my head, "Alright, I'll go pay and then we can leave..." she smiled and nodded her head as I walked over to the cashier. I have to get home and tell them about this news quick. He felt a pair of hand wrapped around his torso area. "What? Missing me already?" he forced a sweet voice to her. If Hyuna wasn't my goddess, I would never force myself to do this. No amount of money will be payable for it. "Why does your oppa wants you to be home earlier today?" I asked, glancing over to her.

 

She shrugged her shoulder. "I haven't see oppa for weeks and I guess today is the only day to see him..." she said sadly.

 

"Waeo?" he asked when they're walking out of the cafe together. "He didn't move back home from the apartment? Didn't you tell me that Kris hyung had rent out the apartment?" he swing his arm over her shoulder loosely.

 

"He did... However, he always leave house before everyone is awake and return when everyone is asleep." she pout sadly. "Even Luna didn't see him much and they're sleeping in the same room together!"