Chapter 33

Forbidden Love

It had been a few days since that happened. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged it while I wait for Kris to pick me up. Finally, I will be leaving here. Everyday.. I fought so hard to not go look for Kai. There are days where I will cry myself to sleep after remembering the fact that I can't as I am no longer their friends. And there's nothing I can do about it. 

 

And there are times where I wondered... I wondered if he got injured because he was there when I got attacked. I am sure that I heard his voice before I out. I am sure but after seeing Kris beside me instead of him.. It got me thinking if I was just hallucinating about the whole thing...

 

I jumped slightly when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled when his cologne hit my nose, Kris. "What are you thinking about?" he asked as he sat beside me. I shook my head and turned to see him. "Are you excited to see the new house later?" he asked, smiling. I returned his smile and nodded my head excitedly. "I hope you like, I took a long time trying to decorate the house..." he said a slight frown forming on his head.

 

I laughed and rubbed the area between his eyebrow before placing a soft peck there. "I will love it. I just know it." I smiled, "Can we go soon?" I asked, turning to him. "I can't wait to go to the new house."

 

He let out a soft chuckled and gestured to my packed bag. "I can see that." I smiled sheepishly and nodded my head. "Alright, let's go." he said, freeing on of his arm and grabbing the bag. He let his left arm around my waist as we walked out.

 

I froze in my tracks when I see Kai walking out of his room. He looked bad and in pain. He looked up and our eyes caught for a moment. Deep inside me, a part of me wished that he will show some emotions on his cold face or just come over to me.

 

No..

 

He looked over at Kris and bowed lightly before going back into the room.

 

Sometime in me felt sad, really sad. Whenever we used to meet, a smile will always invade his face and he'll always rush over to me to hug me... Now... We are almost like strangers now... I was then dragged away by Kris. I bite down on my lips and turned slightly to see him. Hoping to see that he will come over to catch me.

 

No... He did not...

 

Maybe this is it...

 


Kai's POV

Stupid hyung and dongsaes. I cursed lightly when I stood up. They finished the whole jur of water and did nothing to refill it. What is this? Making a patient to do it. Then again, I should walk around more. I force myself out of the bed and walked out of the door in pain.

I glance up and froze when I spot Hyuna and Kris walking out their room. Kris had his left hand around her small waist and for some reason it hurts. It hurts to see them this way. My eyes met Hyuna. Her eyes looked sad as she looked at me. I had to gather all my enegry and looked up at Kris or I know... I will rush over to her. It is hard to even keep this cold face. I gave him a stiff bow and moved into the room.

 

Before I went in, I caught the bag in Kris' free hand. Maybe today it's her last day..

 

This is it. I had been telling myself for days. Right when I was about to believe it... This happened. This is it. I leaned against the door and chanted to myself over and over again.