6. Protecting Someone Unworthy

Forbidden Love

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around the dark surrounding. My eyes was adjusting to the darkness slowly when I heard some shuffling of clothes by the side, I turned quickly to find Kai. "Hey, you're up..." he walked over tiredly.

 

"What time is it now?" I asked when he sat down beside me. 

 

"4am..." he replied after checking his phone. "Are you feeling better?" he asked. I smile and nodded my head. "Who did this to you?" he looked at me with a serious face.

 

"Why are you here? There's still school tomorrow..." I tried to avoid the question, looking down onto my hand. As I spoke, I felt something move against my face. My hand automatically flew up to it, touching it the gauze, "Will it leave a scar?" I asked, looking up at him.'

 

He looked at me with a upset face, "It won't leave a scar if you take care of it properly." I nodded my head slowly at what he said. "I know who did it." he added in angry tone. "You could have just tell me... She said not to tell Kris but she didn't mention you can't tell us. Why are you so stupid?" he asked, making me face him when I tried to avoid his look. "Do you really think it'll just be talk?" he asked.

 

"Can.. can you don't tell him..." I asked softly.

 

"Till now you're still protecting her?! You could be the most stupid girl I've ever met. They hit you and they left you there to die... Till now you're still protecting her? I thought you would wake up, being all angry and wanting revenge. Why are you so stupid?!" he asked, shaking me lightly. "Ah! Can't you wake up and start to have revenge?"

 

"What's up with not wanting to revenge?" I asked, pushing me aside lightly. "Isn't it better? If I just wanted revenge, it'll just be a vicious cycle!"

 

"If you don't revenge, it'll be a vicious cycle for you! Do you think they'll stop?!" Kai shouted angrily.

 

"Why are you so angry over it?! It's not like you're the one that's suffering from all this pain!" I shouted before stopping to realise that it's a stupid action. I bit my lips in pain, not willingly to show it now.

 

"If it's pain, why don't you just return it back to them?" Kai asked.

 

"I don't need to ruin my pure hand by revenging..." I shook my head, "I always believe that they'll get what they deserve... What comes around goes around."

 

"I surrender at trying to turn you into someone bad." Kai shook his head, "I'm leaving after your mum return... I managed to made her go down and grab something to bite... Rest for a while more..." he let out a sigh, "One day... Just one day, you'll burst and want revenge." he said when the door open. "Hyuna woke up... I shall take my leave now..." he took his bag before walking out.

 

"How are you feeling?" Umma asked, sitting beside me. I nodded my head as she took my hand into hers. "Do you know who did this to you?" she asked, looking at me.

 

I shook my head lightly. "I fell down on my own... I was using my phone too much and didn't spot that wet puddle and slipped," I lied and silently prayed that she'll believe it. "Umma, I'm tired..." I said in a soft voice.

 

"Ah, take a rest... Call me if you need anything." she patted my hand lightly.

 

I nodded my head and rest back onto the bed. I stare at the ceiling quietly thinking through what Kai said. Why am I protecting Krystal so much? Or do I just want to protect Kris from the truth? He's right... Usually people would wake up feeling the need to revenge... However... I don't... I'm just too stupid and kind. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, trying to push the thoughts out of my head. I have to stop.

 

Just a short chapter! I've been making a lot of changes to the original plan of the story... I realises that it don't fit to what I want to do in the ending... So I have to change everything that I've planned from the begining T.T I don't think we'll need the working age anymore... TT^TT

 

Here people~ Make your choice! Do you guys want to see the original ending that I've planned? Which will just include me cutting off the students timing and moving on to their working age or you guys would rather me write that as a new story for Wuna and proceeding with that I've done here! Do you get me? :O

If you do make your choice!
Choice A : Move on with the current way (And have a new story with the ending that I've wanted)
Choice B : Make ways for the original ending that I've planned! (Which will move on to their adult life)

I'll check back soon so the next chapter won't be up so fast! I'll try my best to think of the new planning~ Pyyong! I hope someone is reading this... >< I'm such a bad writer omg. I'm sorry guise! :(