Chapter 39

Forbidden Love

Sehun's POV

"Ah, I am really going crazy!" I whined as I watch Chanyeol comb my hair through the mirror. "I love you guys too much," I shook my head when hyungs walk into the bedroom with breakfast. "I have to go all cosy with Krystal? Ahhhhh." I whined. "Hyuna noona owe me so much..." I said as I started chewing on the food.

 

Hyungs look at me as they try not to laugh. "Laugh, just laugh at me. Of all people, why am I the unlucky that have to attract such a lady. Why can't I be like Kris hyung? Attracting such a pretty lady..."

 

"Yah punk," Xiumin said walking over and knocking my head lightly. "Stop whining. You have no idea how much we all wish to be in your shoes, just so we could hurt the people that does this to Hyuna." he said chewing on the rice roll. I looked around to see the members nodding their head in agreement. "We are counting on you." he said, giving my shoulder a pat before walking into the room.

 

"Kris hyung is so infuriating sometimes. I mean it's almost going to be a full week of Hyuna not replying him and he is not even rushing back home or anything. Is he in the right mind?" I asked, shaking my head. "If my girlfriend was to do this to me, I will catch the first flight I can get to fly back straight away." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Yah!" I felt a tight slap across my head. "He is still your hyung so don't push it." Lay said as he took a seat beside me. "Hurry up and eat! You still have to catch Krystal later!" he scolded. I rolled my eyes and shoved the last bit of rice into my mouth.

 

"Ara ara. I will get going now then." I said grabbing my bag before leaving the house quickly.

 

Come to think about it, I should be proud that I get to avenge for Hyuna noona. What they did to Hyuna noona. I squeezed my eyes tightly at the thought of it. How could they? How could they robbed someone's innocence? Aish, I must do Hyuna noona's justice. I rubbed my neck tightly as I walked down the slope to my bus stop. Krystal... I smirked slightly at the thought. I will be your worst nightmare. 

 

For the past few days, hyungs and noonas had been teaching skills to gain Krystal's trust. They even got to the point of getting me to stay over at their house. Hyungs all rented a house to live together to save the cost. Well expect for Kai hyung... He is still staying at his place with Hyuna noona as he worked on the shop house that he bought, which I think Kai hyung deserve. Kris is not that nice with salary... That's what I heard from them..

~~~

Why are we even in the same university? I walked into her classroom and flopped down onto the seat beside her. 

 

'You must pretend that you hate me. You must pretend that.' Hyuna's voice rang in my mind softly. 'Only then can you gain her trust.'

 

"Sehun? What are you doing in this class? Isn't your class upstairs?" her voice asked softly. I looked over at her and smiled lightly.

 

"Are you free after school?" I asked after a while. She blinked for a few seconds and have opening and closing like a gaping fish. "Quiet means consent. Meet me at the front gate." I wink before walking to the door. I closed my eyes tightly. For Hyuna noona.

 

I paused at the door and looked over at Krystal. She means to be having a serious attack right there. I smirked at that sight. Worst nightmare is here to get you.

 

Krystal's POV

I placed my hand over my heart as I tried to control my breathing. Is he really asking me out on a date? I checked my reflection in the mirror before walking over to the main entrance. When I spotted him at the entrance and playing with his phone. I let out a breath that I had been holding for so long. I walked over to him after giving my hair a few pat.

 

"Annyeong." I spoke softly. He looked up and his face softened into a smile. He didn't say anything but just grabbed my hand and started walking. "Where are we going?" I asked, slightly afraid. He turned to face me slightly.

 

"To get something to eat. You're not hungry yet?" he asked as we turned the corner. "C'mon, let's get something to eat. I don't want to go home early." he said as he turned back to the front.

 

"Waeo?" I asked, my eyes never leaving our hands. He is holding my hand. HE IS HOLDING MY HAND.

 

He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "Just... Nothing..." he let out a sigh as we walked into a cafe. "What do you want to eat? Hot chocolate and a vanilla waffle?" he asked, smiling over at me. I just looked at him shocked as I took a seat. "Silence means consent." he smiled as he walked over to the counter. How did he know my favorite orders from this cafe? I bite down on my lips lightly.

 

"What's happening at home?" I asked when I looked over at him. 

 

He shook his head. "Just Hyuna..." he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "She is like never ending. Isn't it enough to have your brother? What is she thinking now as she get all close up to Kai hyung?"

 

"Bowh?" I asked, shock. She is with Kai now?

 

"Exactly! What a ." he rolled his eyes at the thought of them. "God knows that she gave my hyungs to have them all over her feet. Is everyone blind?" he shove the waffle into his mouth angrily.

 

"I know right! I thought you were always nice to her!" I replied, shocked at his sudden confession.

 

He rolled his eyes again. "Please... I was just acting... Being nice to her? I rather push her off the cliff then be nice to her. However, what can I do? The hyung wants me to be nice to her so I have to..."

 

I smiled, "Maybe we do have something in common."

 

"Let's just spend today together... I don't want to go home to face my hyung. It is pathetic to see them." he let out a sigh. I smiled and nodded my head eargerly.

 

The day went by in a daze with Sehun bringing me to catch a movie then to a pet store and just out an about. "Thanks for today." he said as he walked me to the door. "We should do this more often." he smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. 

 

"Yeah we should..." I smiled as he waved before walking away.

 

I walked into the house slowly as I think back on today. "Krystal," the voice that I had missed for days spoke.

 

"Oppa!" I turned to Kris happily. "You're back!" I ran over to him and wanted to hug him however he stepped back slightly. "Wae?" I whined slightly. "You're not even going to give me a hug?" I asked, hurt by his action.

 

"Where is Hyuna? I had not got in contact with her ever since the night she went to speak to you guys. I went home this morning to notice that she moved out of our apartment. I went to the office to know that the boys and her quitted their jobs days ago. What did you do?" he asked, his eyes and tone cold. 

 

"Oppa... Wae? You're scaring me..." I grabbed his sleeve lightly. "Wae?" I bite down on my lips.

 

"I have been protecting you too much. Do you think I am stupid? If Kai knows who is hurting Hyuna, I would too. I just closed my eyes because you are my sister. However, you seem to not know when to stop." he placed his cold eyes on me. "I am only going to ask you once. If I have to ask again --"

 

"Molla!" I shouted at him. "Is Hyuna that important? Much more important than your sister? Who you share blood with?" I shouted, "Do I look like I have GPS on her?! I heard this from Sehun that your girl is after your best friend, Kai. Go there instead!" I shouted before running upstairs to my room.

 

I closed the door and sat on my bed. This is the first time oppa had been so angry at me. What have I done wrong trying to protect him from a wrong marriage? Nothing is wrong.

 

Hyuna's POV

I watched as Sehun walked into the house and the first thing he did as he walked over to me. He sat on the couch and rested his head on my shoulder. "Noona. This is so mean of me." 

 

"Bowh?" D.O shouted from the kitchen. "Since when do you know mean?" 

 

I gave him a look then back to Hyuna. "I am so mean to Hyuna. You should have heard the mean things that I have to say about you. If Krystal ever mention it to you to hurt you, just know that it is a lie. You have no idea how hard it is for me to say those things out." he shook his head sadly.

 

I laughed softly and patted his head lightly. "Ara ara. Noona won't be mad at you.... I will only love you for helping me to do this things." I spoke as the boys moved over to sit around me. "And you guys don't lie to me with your suits. I know that you guys have quitted your jobs at the company... What are you guys doing now?"

 

The boys just smiled. "Just helping Kai hyung."

 

"We are in charge of the background things like the signboard, insurance for the shop and all. You're in charge of the feminine things like cooking and planning the menu." Tao replied as he laid on the floor.

 

"Yah," Chen kicked Sehun at the leg. "Tell us what happened today."

 

"Wait for a while!" D.O said as he walked to the dining room with the food. "Let's talk over dinner?" he smiled and gestured to the filled table.

 

"Gaja!" I smiled as I pushed them along.

 

After finishing dinner and listening to Sehun's story, the boys decided to stack up on Sehun as his job well done reward while I packed up some dinner for Kai. He failed to join us for dinner since he had to do something for the shop.

 

"Are you ready to go?" I heard Kai's voice right after I finish packing. I turned to see him in his suit. He had the first button undone and his tie loosen.

 

"Yeah..." I smiled as I placed the food into the bag. "Let's go?" I added. He nodded his head as we walked into the living room. "We will get going first then. Don't keep Sehun up till too late! He still have to study!" I called as Kai ushered me out of the room.

 

"We are walking today..." Kai said, "We need to start exposing you out..." he added softly as he took the bag from my hand. "What am I having today?" he asked.

 

"D.O did the cooking today."

 

We fall into a comfortable silence as we're walking home. As we're nearing the apartment complex, there was a couple of men walking towards us. I tensed slightly as I moved closer to Kai. He said nothing but just pulled me closer as he swing a casual arm around my shoulder. "Everything will be fine." Kai said softly to me. It was soft but however, it make me feel safe.

 

As we're entering, Kai turned slightly to look at the exit. "What's wrong?" I asked as I turned slightly.

 

"Nothing much." Kai shook his head as he pulled me closer to him. "I thought I saw someone familiar to Kris. I think I am just too tired." he added, rubbing his eyes tiredly. I smiled as we walked into the elevator.

 

"You are going to take a good rest tonight." I smiled.

 

 

 

 

I did not proof read so oops!