15. Angry Aura

Forbidden Love

Let's skip to Christmas~
 

I walked down the steps quickly to meet up with Kai. "Guess who?" I squealed as I jumped onto his back, covering his eyes. I felt him chuckled slightly under my body and his hand secured under my legs to before he started walking blindly. "Oppa, you're going to bang into a tree!! Left left!!" I said, "No wait!!! Right right!!" I laughed slightly.

 

"I will really bang into a tree if you don't let go this very instant." he shook his head under my hand. "Paliiii!" he called. I listened to him this time round, and let go of his head, letting my hand hang loosely down his shoulders. "Hyuna-ah..." he spoke after a while in a very tired tone. "Usually, I would be able to piggy back you all the way to the bus stop..." he paused a while to catch his breath. "But with the weight of your presents added on me... If I reach the bus stop alive, it will be a miracle."

 

"Ara~" I nodded my head, jumping off of him and holding up my bag of presents to him. "I prepare something for all of you guys!" I said, when he took it over into his hand. "You've already reached Kris' house, you really don't have to come over to get me, it's like I'll get lost or something.." I told him when he made me sit on the chair while we wait for the bus.

 

"It's boring there anyway..." he shrugged his shoulder, "The boys and hyungs aren't there yet... It's only Kris, Krystal and her gang.." he said while making a face.

 

"Ah our bus!!" I pulled him along to the front and started waving for the bus.

 

 

I walked into the room to be greeted by Sehun's bear hug, "Noonaaaa~~" he sang, swinging me around. "Did you miss me? It's not nice running away like this after the holiday started!" he looked at me, hitting me lightly.

 

"Ah, boya? Run? You're the one that didn't come to look for me!" I shouted back as we walked deeper into the house. I paused and Sehun who's not looking where he was walking, bang into my back. "I didn't know that they're going to be here..." I called under my breath. 

 

Krystal being there is something that seems natural but her and her gang? Almost all of our past Christmas reunion, they were never here. "I didn't know this too..." I felt a group behind of me, with their angry aura.

 

Kris walked down from the stairs with Krystal holding onto his arm at the same time. "Ah, you guys are here..." he said, walking over to us despite Krystal's whines about going to her gang.

 

"And my appetite is ruined." Xiumin looked at Kris.

 

Kris wore a pained look, glancing at all of them. "Guys, let's not make it hard for oppa..." I spoke softly, holding onto Xiumin's sleeves and tugging on it lightly. "We can just ignore them and proceed with our routine! Or the most, we will kick oppa out!" I smile in a cute way. All of their face soften and after a while, they all nodded their head.

 

Kris send a grateful smile over to me slightly, leading us into the dining room. In the past, I would usually sit beside Kris and the other members but today, Krystal and Luna took both of his side and I ended up with Chanyeol and Kai beside me.

 

I stood up as I filled their plates with salads while Luna took over with giving  out the gravy. We had a tradition in Kris' house, which is the maids will never serve us when it's any thing we held, since they deserve their break too. I sat back down when Luna was walking over to me and before she let out a scream and I saw the hot bowl of gravy flew up the room and taking the landing target me.

 

I covered myself, letting out a soft scream. The sound of the bowl crashing onto the ground was heard but I never felt the hot gravy. I peek through my eyes to see Kris standing in front of me, his hand covered in the hot gravy which caused it to be red hot.

 

"Mianhae oppa!" Luna apologised quickly, moving to take over Kris' hand which he moved away hastily. "It wasn't suppose to happen like that..." she said sadly.

 

"Huh? Then it was supposed to land on Hyuna?" Suho asked in an annoyed tone. "Yah, just because we closed one eye, it doesn't mean that we're blind." he said standing up and folding his arm across his chest. 

 

"Hajimal..." I spoke softly, standing up and holding Kris' hand in mine, "I'm going to get his arm cleaned  up first..." I said, walking with Kris up to his room. "Wae?" I asked, looking up at me as we climb up the stairs.

 

"What wae?" He asked in an confused tone. 

 

"You didn't have to block me!" I said as I ran his burned hand under the cold tap water. I wasn't kidding when I said that it was super hot. 

 

"And let you get hurt again? Yah, you're my chingu! I've let you suffered so many time! This!" he gestured to his arm, "Is nothing compared to what they did to you.." he said, his eyes landing on my face. 

 

I touched the scar faintly, it  did leave a scar but it was not that visible.. "Go and change, you'll start to smell." I said, walking out of the bathroom after making sure his hand was okay, "I'll go down first." I walked out of the room.

 

Just a little chapter after not writing for so long~ I was suffering from a major writer block and it finally stopped, I didn't have enough time... T^T Managed to get one up by staying up! If I were to continue typing, I think I would not make sense, I'm super sleepy now. Good night / Good morning wherever you are~