8. Special Place In Their Heart

Forbidden Love

I walked into the house slowly to see Luna sitting on the sofa in the living room. I nodded my head at her lightly before walking up the stairs. "I wouldn't go in if I were you." Luna's voice came off as a warning. "I went in once and he fired whoever let me in." I nodded my head but still went into the room. 

 

The room is dark as usual but the bed is flat which mean he isn't at the bed. "Oppa?" I called, walking in slowly. Suddenly, someone screamed behind me. "AHHH!" I let out a scream along with it. "Oppa!!!" I whine, smacking him.

 

He just came out from shower, so his hair is wet and sticking onto the forehead. He haven't bothered to dry his body so his body still have some water drops running down. "You like what you see?" he tease when I haven't say a word.

 

I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the bed. "Is this how you treat a patient that just got released yesterday?" I whine, crossing my arm. "I nearly died!"

 

"I'm the one that saved you!" he said, turning over to face me as he put on his school shirt. "I did something nice! I woke up by myself today!" he added.

 

"I doubt you even sleep." I gave him a look. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Really?" I asked, looking over at him. "Wae?" I asked as he sat on the bed to tie his tie. "Come here..." I waved him over. He let out a yawn and turned over to me. 

 

"Luna and Krystal were up all night yesterday, I didn't have the chance to sleep." he rubbed his eyes as I did his tie. "I don't even want to have breakfast at home." he let out a loud yawn. "Hey, want to have breakfast outside?" he asked, smiling slightly. I smile lightly, careful not to hurt cheeks and nodded slightly. "What... Don't tell me you're scared of that..." his fingers brush my face lightly.

 

I tried to shook my head but he made me face him. "Hey..." he said, "I told you to never to lie to me." he said. I nodded my head lightly. "Don't be." he said, "People that judge you by that, don't deserve your attention." he smile. "Let's go." he walked out with me. 

 

"Are you guys going for breakfast?" Krystal asked, smiling at Kris. He nodded his head but continued walking. I looked up at him, poking him lightly.

 

"Are you sure?" he asked.

 

"She's your sister." I said, "It don't matter to me." I nodded my head.

 

"You two wanna come along?" he asked. The girls nodded their head and ran over to Kris. Luna was trying to push me aside but Kris let his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. "Where do you want to eat?" he asked, looking down at me. I shrugged as I entered the car first, followed by Kris. "The shop near school?" he asked. I didn't reply him but just turned to the girls.

 

"Anywhere oppa want to eat." Luna smiled. 

 

Kris nodded and gave the direction before sinking into the seat, moving closer to me. "Oppa!" I pushed him aside, "Do you enjoy squeezing me so much?" I whine to him. He nodded his head, before looking back into the phone. I took out my phone and from the corner of my eyes, I can see Luna trying to strike a conversation with Kris, which however, Kris ignored everything.

 

We reached the shop which resulted with Krystal and Luna's frown. "Are we eating here?" Kris nodded his head to Krystal's question before walking in. 

 

"Are you getting the same?" he asked when we all took a seat. I nodded my head, letting my hair covered my face slightly when I realise there's a little kid that's pointing at me. "Gwenchanna..." he said softly.

 

"Bowh gwenchanna?" Krystal laughed softly to herself.

 

He patted my shoulder lightly, leaing he whisper softly into my ear. "You'll always be that pretty friend of mine!" I smile lightly at what he said. While Krystal and Luna jeer at me lightly.

 

 

"How's the pretty lady's day going?" Sehun asked when I alighted from the car. Krystal looked like she wanted to answer but Sehun swing his arm around my shoulder and walked me over to the boys. "What are you doing with them?" he made a face.

 

"Had breakfast with them..." I touched my face self consciously.

 

"Hajimal!" Lay said, pulling my hand aside. "You still look pretty!" they all said.

 

I laughed lightly, brushing them off. "It's not that! It's just that it hurts!" I lied, bitting my lips. "Let's go to class!"I said, when I heard the first bell ring. "Gaja~" I dragged Chen and Chanyeol along. Kai followed behind with Baekhyun. "I haven't miss much lesson right?" I asked, turning over to them.

 

They shook their head, walking into the room with me. I sat by the window while Kai took the seat beside me. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

 

"Tired..." I rested my head on his shoulder.

 

"Ain't you scared of them?" he asked, "Even having breakfast with them." I turned to him shocked. "I know who did it to you."

 

"Why is it like everybody know?" 

 

"Everybody?" I watched as his eyebrows raised up. 

 

"Kris know it too." I stare out of the window.

 

 

Short chapter~! Hope you like it! This is the actual Christmas present~! And ~~ I've planned the story line already! And... I think you guys will be quite happy about it~ Kekekeke~ Annyeong~ It's late here for where I live~ Where do you guys live? I live in Singapore~ Ppyong~