19. Why Are You Touching My Face?!

Forbidden Love

Hyuna's POV

I walked into the bookshop happily. I just ended the dance competition with Kai and guess what~ We got second! I bounced excitedly when I heard the sound of someone typing away on the laptop. Kris is here earlier. I squeal softly as I made my way into the room and jumped behind him, covering his eyes. He jumped slightly from the chair but let out a soft chuckle. "I see someone is in a good mood?" he asked, pulling my hands off his face.

 

"We got second!" I smile brightly, no matter how, if I were to do a dance with Kai, we would usually end up in the top three! I took a seat beside him and pulled out my papers to prepare for tonight lesson. However, Kris stopped me. He pushed the materials back into my bag as I looked at him weirdly. "Ain't we supposed to do math tonight?" I questioned him as I watched him pack up too.

 

He turned over and wearing a grin that is able to make tons of girls faint before swinging both mine and his bag over his shoulder. "Tonight shall be an exception!" he smile and his warm hands wrapped around mine. "Let's enjoy ourselves tonight to celebrate your results!" We walked out to his car.

 

"It is late already!" I said when he started the car. "What are we going to do?" I asked, turning to face him as he drove out from that area. He turned to me with a smile. My eyes brighten up when I remembered a tradition that we always do whenever we got into the Top 3. Due to Suho's nagging of course. No one nags better than that guy. He's nuts.

 

He stopped in front of a convenience store and went in to get something. The tradition is nothing big but it was something that we had not been doing for a long time. I looked down at my phone when it lit up suddenly. 

 

"Why ain't you at the tradition?!" a message from Suho.

 

I looked up to see Kris paying by the cashier, biting my lips lightly, I typed out a lie. "Feeling really drained and resting... + I have a test to prepare tomorrow."

 

"Ah... Rest well... Was going to invite Kris for your sake... Guess we won't have to face him"

 

"Studying~ Ppyyong~~"

 

I bitted down on my lips as I kept the phone in my bag. Ever since that Christmas incident, the older oppa  all have a disliking towards Kris oppa... Some still do talk to him but unless I'm around for some gathering, they try not to ask him since Kai oppa will usually start a fight with him.

 

"Got it!" he held up the hot seaweed soup up for me. I smile and held it into my hand. "Should we go over to that playground?" he asked, opening the door for me to alight. I smiled and walked over with him. "I'm pretty sure Suho will be having the tradition as usual... Why didn't you go with them?" he asked softly, sitting beside me at the slide area.

 

I bite my lips and looked down at the warm seaweed soup in my hand. "I promised to be here in the first place..." I spoke softly, looking up at him. "And it all happened because of me..." I avoided his glance.

 

"Aniya..." I heard his soft voice said as he placed one of the spoon in the soup. "It's my fault..." my head jerked up into his direction with a wide look. How is everything his fault? It is me that Krystal was targeting the whole time. "I'm the one that couldn't protect you and caused the boys to be so mad. I understand where Kai is coming from..." he said, resting back into the slide. 

 

I drank the soup slowly without speaking. So isn't the bottom line all about me? Kai oppa would not be this angry if I am able to defend for myself... I leaned back, holding the cup tightly in my hand. "Aniya..." I spoke softly, turning to face him but he have his eyes shut tightly. "Oppa... It's not your fault..." I spoke softly, reaching out hand without knowing and touched his facial features lightly. His hand gripped around mine tightly, causing me to jerk lightly.

 

His eyes snapped open and he leaned up over to me suddenly. We were so close... So close... I could feel his warm breath on my lips. So close that I can only see his lips. "Oppa!" I called, jerking back suddenly, "Wae?!"

 

"I was going to ask you that question! Why are you touching my face?!" 

 

"Your face is too smooth! I got jealous!" I said, taking the seaweed soup and moving over to the rubbish bin. Facing my back towards him, I placed a hand on my chest breathing harshly. Am I a stupid girl? Nothing is happening.... I placed my cold hands over my hot cheeks. Ah, I must be crazy!

 

"C'mon, I'll drive you home." Kris called from behind before leading the way. I replied softly before running after him.

 

I was going to write a Kris' POV , but I just realised that I won't have the time to... This chapter is just a very short chapter and some bad news. >:(

 

Due to my busy studies and having to prepare for National Exams, I will be going on a semi-hiatus. This few weeks, I've been trying to make sure that I won't be gone for more than months or so and it was really hard and tiring for me... I hope you guys understand and won't unsubscribe from this story... I will be gone for a while but I don't means that I'm stopping this story forever, it is just that it will take me longer to write and all... I hope you guys will understand! ><

 

For people that actually read my red paragraphs and all... Thank you and I love you guys~ I know this chapter is really short but please don't hate me.. >< :(