20. Favourite Little Princess

Forbidden Love

Hello my beautiful readers~ I have decided to spend some time awake to type out this chapter~ I'm sorry for being gone for so long and for the terribly short chapter that you're about to see.

 

Hyuna's POV

I hold my hands tightly against each other as we walked out of the examination hall. Kai was walking beside me along side with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen. They looked at my worried face and fell silence. I bite my lips as I thought about the paper I just took. Math was never my thing and now... I felt my head hanging lower and my feet dragging against the floor. What if I can't get into a decent university cause of the score.

 

"Hyuna!" I heard someone shouted and pulling onto my wrist. I landed into Kai's chest which caused to hit some girls walking by at the back. They shoot a sweet look at Kai but an evil face at me. "Yah!" Kai said, hitting my forehead with his hand. "Can you stop dazing?! No point crying over spill milk!" he said, "Yah, and because of you, look at Chanyeol!" he pointed at Chanyeol.

 

I turned and saw Chanyeol rubbing his forehead in front of a lamp post. I broke out into laughter, "Yah,  and you can still laugh at me.." Chanyeol pout, rubbing his forehead. "You'll do well! I know it!" he swing his arm over my shoulder. "All of us have seen how you improved!" he said, looking over at Chen and Baekhyun for some agreement. They nodded their head in sync.

 

"Let's go, the hyungs all wanted to treat us food today!" Baekhyun said, leading the way, "They are all at a really good cafe!" they nodded their head happily.

The cafe was painted in white and they have long french style windows. The guys were sitting by the window so when we walked past, they turned into a bunch of kids that is suffering from hyper active. "Hyuna! Long time no see!" Xiumin oppa walked over and engulfed me into his arms. "Have anyone been bullying our favourite little princess?" he smile as we walked over to the rest and they made a place for me to sit.

 

Kai snorted sitting beside me, "With us around, who would dare too." his eyes then landed on one of the empty sits. "He's coming?" he asked, his expression turning darker. "Wae?" he looked over to the mastermind of this treat, Luhan. Luhan's eyes widen in shock as if a deer that just realised that the tiger is targeting it as his dinner.

 

"I asked for him to join!" I said, and their puzzled glances landed on me. "Wae!" I asked, "It's his sister that bullied me, not him! He can't do anything to them too! I mean what can you do to your own dongsae?" I tried to reason with them, "All this happened because of me, do I have to leave just so you guys will have the same old friendship bond?" I asked.

 

"It's not about who bullied you or what, it's about him unable to protect his friend." Kai said,

 

"Oppa, I was the one that was not about to protect myself..." I said softly and Kai's expression soften. "I had learn my mistake, I will be much more careful next time but... can't you guys just get back to the old friendship?" I asked, looking at them sadly. The door behind of us let out a soft bell as it opened. I watched as Tao smiled, walking over to Kris and telling him about how much he had missed out. They did it one by one but however, Kai just sat rooted to the seat. 

 

I was about to step on Kai's feet but he remained motionless and his face is stiff. His hands is folded tightly across his chest., by this rate Kai would have left the cafe, muttering about not wanting to breath same air as somebody. This time round, I could tell that he was trying so I didn't forced to go all over Kris... 

 

It was obvious that their action was stiff and anyone could tell all of them still have that wary feeling around him but at least we're smiling and joking. If they were once good friends, I believed they could be back together once again.

 

Super short chapter! But sorry~! >< I was writing this chapter then I suddenly realised how selfish Hyuna is ... Ohmadag wat. 8'D If only emoji can be added in here... It would be that laughing face, I mean heck, if there's a guy like Kai around me, I would probably just date him already but omg Hyuna... Why are you so blind ! T^T Ohma my poor Kai. It's okay, you can come over and pretend that I'm Hyuna~ XD

I miss reading comments from you ! You guys are the best way for me to start my day so comment! I have more in plan and more evil plans~ They're finally getting out of the studying life and moving into someth- MUAHAHAHAH 

 

If you want to find out, follow me closely and don't ever leave this story!

 

Love you guys to the moon and back~ Ppyong~

245680-525170ce34b17.png