16. I Have To Get New Friends

Forbidden Love

"Wait.." his fingers wrapped tightly around my wrist, I turned to him slightly with a puzzled face when I felt a little box slipped into my hand. "I wanted to give you something for Christmas... But if I give it to you in front of them..." he trailed off lightly as his glance fall onto the scar on my face. "They just do things to make it easier for me." he let out a soft chuckle.

 

"Thanks..." I let out a smile, stuffing the little velvet box into my pocket. "Hurry and change up... Or they will get angry at me for no reason again.." I replied softly before walking out of the room quickly.

 

"How is oppa?" Krystal asked, rushing over to me.

 

I nodded my head and answered slowly, "He's okay. You know how he is..." I walked back to the boys and they surrounded me like I'm the last treasure they found. "Wae!" I whine, hitting each of their head lightly. "Go back to your seat and eat..." I ordered lightly and they followed my order quietly, slipping back into their seats.

 

"Can you pass me the pepper, Sehun?" Suili asked with a sweet smile playing on her lips.

 

Well, he would be be Sehun if he just passed the pepper to her. He smile at her sweetly and answered in a cold tone, "You have arms, don't you?" Suili face turned into a frown when she heard that retort, she opened for a comeback but closed it when no words came out.

 

Amber decided to defend for her friend, "But you would do it for Hyuna, it's just a little reach... Are you that limp to do it too?" 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked up at her, "Don't mention Hyuna's name like this please. Who are you to do so?" he asked, "And to answer your question, yes. I am limp when it comes to you guys. People that don't deserve any help. You want the pepper?" he asked, holding it up. "Get it yourself." he passed the pepper further down the table till it reached Xiumin. 

 

"Sehun-ah," I called out softly, and from the corner of my eyes I would see Krystal looking over at me with a pair of eye filled with envy... Ah? "Don't be so rude." I scolded him lightly, hitting his arm lightly as a punishment. "Xiumin oppa, can you pass the pepper back?" I asked in a soft tone.

 

"Hyuna noonaaaaa." Sehun whined, "They don't deserve your kindess, just treat them as windows that you can see through and just ignore them! And let us handle this!"  I glance up at me for one last time and he remained quiet, looking down at his hand. "Mianhae..." he let out a soft apology.

 

"What have you been feeding them anyway." Luna let out an annoyed breath, looking at her nails. "To have them follow you like lost puppies..."

 

Luhan looked up with an amused face. "Are you guys sure that you want to know?" he asked, "I believe it's something you guys don't have."

 

"Let's not quarrel today..." Suho said suddenly, "Let's just pass this Christmas in peace and never come back next year..." he said, looking up from his food. "We'll send the next Christmas with Jihyun and the rest. I think it'll be better to spend time with them then spend it with you guys..."

 

The boys all nodded their head in agreement. "Arasso, let's do it that way." Lay said, "Let's pass this Christmas properly! I spot a lot of present from Hyuna~" he sang in an excited face. I nodded my head eagerly at their happy face. "Let's finish quickly! I want to see my present~" the boys nodded their head and started shoving their head into their food.

 

 

We sat around the fireplace after we finished dinner. The girls all prepared present for the boys only and they don't seem too happy with it. "Okay..." Lay looked at the pink shirt he got. "It looks..." He glanced up at f(x)'s eager face. "Like something that I might not wear..." 

 

"Now it's Kris' present!" Luna squeal happily, holding up a black box. Kris let out a polite smile, receiving it into his hand. "I took a long time to pick this out..." she said, leaning forward eagerly for his reaction. He let out a wide eyed when he see what's in the box. The boys all took a glance and they ended up laughing or trying not to.

 

"It's a pink glasses, it totally suit Kris hyung!" Tao called out, holding his tummy and laughing. "Barbie style!" 

 

"Is that the last gift they prepared?" Chen asked, looking up at them. "Yes, it is!" he let out a relieved breath, "I'm somehow thankful that they forgot about my gift!" he whisper softly so that we can hear him.

 

"I've prepared a gift for the whole group and an individual gift for all of you guys..." I smile, clapping my hands together then my eyes landed on the girls, "I got something for you guys too..." I smiled happily. 

 

I hold out a box and opened the lid. "Necklace for you guys ~ It symbolised as to how you guys will stay united!" I smile, giving it out to them one by one. "Put it on!" I smile, looking at their happy face. "This is you guys..." I smile, holding a pink box over to f(x). They looked at it while making a face but Victoria eventually took it into her hand.

 

They opened the lid and their eyes widen. I've prepared this pink heart-shaped necklace for them and a pair of earring each to go with it. They closed it and tossed it aside, not even caring. "We should do this necklace ceremony!" Chanyeol called out, looking up at us. He moved to sit in front of me and passed me the necklace. "I'll be the first one!" he said, sticking his head out to me. I laughed lightly and put it around his neck before he engulfed me into his tight hug. After him, the boys started rushing for their seats.

 

"Why don't f(x) help me too?" I smile, looking over at them. 

 

"Andwae!" Sehun called out, "It will lose the purpose of this ceremony then! It's meant for you to put it on for us but them." he made a face while looking at them. 

 

"You guys are so childish!" I shook my head while sticking my tongue out at them. "Arasso, pali pali. I still have lots of gifts for you guys." I said, and continued to help them with their necklace. "You guys are like the biggest baby... Why is all my friends some big baby?" I whine as I ended up with the last two, Kai and Kris, "I have to get new friends..." I shook my head at myself.

 

"Apa!" Kris called out after I've placed the necklace on him. "Don't move your hand, it got caught onto my ear." he said, holding my hand against his ear. "Ahhh..." he whine as he tried to remove my hand. I moved closer to him as I tried to remove my hand slowly. "Don't move!" he whine again.

 

"Kai oppa, can you help us?" I asked, turning over to him. Kai nodded his emotionless face and moved over to help us. It ended badly with Kris holding his ear in pain. Kris looked at me with his angry eyes and I just stuck my tongue out at him and moved on with the rest.

 

For the whole time while giving out the present, f(x) was just glaring at me with their angry eyes. I don't really know what's happening but something is definitely going on between them and some of the EXO members... Luna gets angry when Kris come too close to me, Krystal got angry when -

 

"It's time!!!" the boys started shouting as the clock hit midnight, The girls looked stunned as I followed the boys after grabbing my coat. "The usual pairing!" they called out before running to their 'own side'. The girls walked out but stayed near the sliding door for the aircon.

 

"Ready?" I called out, standing in the middle of both of them. "The first hit on me is not counted by the way!" I said, looking at my enemy team which consisted of Suho, Lay, Luhan Xiumin, Tao and D.O. "Get set! Start!" I shouted before running back to my own team. 

 

And the snow ball fight begins~

 

This is the first time I typed this much! I would have countined with the chapter, but I have school tomorrow and I haven't even pack my bag... T.T I sound like some 7 year old kid when I talked abou that omg. But I like my sleep and I think it's long enough to fill your hunger~ It's to make up my disappearance in that recent 2 weeks +! Will be working on the new chapter while I can~ Hope you guys enjoy this~ 

oh and don't hold your hopes up for cute moments in the next chapter. This Christmas chapter is just some little filler for you guys...  Still having slight writer block as to what's going to happen next... @.@ 

 

BYYYYEEEE Sorry for the mistake. I'm dumb at night.