5. Searching & Relief

Forbidden Love

Actually... I have no idea who to write to save Hyuna... That's why I keep delaying... ><

 

Kris' POV
Something is off to Hyuna... She's definitely lying... But why... "Hyung, what are you thinking off?" Chen asked, walking over to us. I looked around them. Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai... 

 

"Where's Hyuna?" I asked, looking at them.

 

"She said she needed help in math..." Chanyeol said, taking a seat.

 

Minutes turned into hours. I'm starting to get restless, I looked around the garden, searching for her sign. "Boys!!" I heard someone shouted from afar. I turned to see Gayoon running up towards us with the rest but... without Hyuna.. "Hyuna..." her eyes is red and puffy. She looked over at Jihyun and a glance passed through both of them.

 

"Hyuna called..." her voice is very hoarse. She just cried... Hyuna... "She sounded so weak and injured... But when we went to the class to look for her, only her bag can be found... I can't find her anywhere..."

 

"Let's go look for her." I called, standing up. I should have known... Something about her is amiss after lunch... I should have went to her class just now. I was walking down to one of the building when I heard someone called me.

 

"Oppa!" Luna voice called out.

 

"Bowh?" I shouted at her. "Pali, I don't have all day for you."

 

"I... I..." she stuttered.

 

"When you know what to say... Don't say it." I snapped and turned to walk away. 

 

"Oppa, why are you being so mean to Luna unnie!" Krystal asked, folding her arms.

 

"If I found out that Hyuna being missing have something to do with you guys... Being mean to her would just be too light." I said in a tight voice. "You better pray that she's fine somewhere." I snapped at them before running off. 

 

"Hyuna!" I shouted, looking around before proceeding to just running around. "Hyuna!" I shouted, looking around. I reached a staircase and a strong iron smell hit my nose when a breeze came up. I walked down slowly, my phone in my hand ready to call for help if I found something weird. I stopped in my tracks when I saw that scene. 

 

"Hyung... Is there anything?" Kai asked, looking down at me from the top of the stairs. He know something is amiss so he walked down to stand beside me and I felt his body stiffen.

 

Hyuna is there at the foot of the stairs. There's a pool of blood surrounding her head and her hand is reaching for her phone. Her fingers seems so swollen and her face is all red and there's a trail of dried blood on her cheeks. It's been long... I carried her into my arms, feeling her body cold as stone. "Go and get the ambulance!" I shouted at Kai before we both started running. 

 

I reached outside and I could see the group there with the ambulance, someone must have called the ambulance. It's too fast... Jihyun's eyes landed on Hyuna and she broke into tears with the rest. "Meet us at the hospital." I said, placing Hyuna into the stretcher. 

 

 

 

I sat outside of the room while the doctors tend to Hyuna. My hand is held together tightly, rested against my forehead. "Hyung!" I heard footsteps before they landed in front of me. "How is she?" Lay asked, sitting beside me. I shook my head. 

 

"Do you know what happened to her?" I asked, looking at Jihyun and the girls who's all in tears. Jiyoon glared at me and wanted to say something but was stopped by Sohyun. "Wae... Say it..."

 

"How would we know?" Gayoon asked, sitting on the chairs with the rest of the girls.

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out with an annoyed face, looking at it. Grandfather. "Ne," I asked, pressing the phone to my ear. 

 

"Luna's family is over for dinner now. Come home right now. You're late too." he said in a stern voice.

 

Ugh! I let out a annoyed shout, throwing the phone across the room, shocking the rest of the people. "Kris hyung... Why don't you go home first..." Kai said, picking up the phone for me. Miracle... It's not spoiled yet. "I'll update you when the doctor comes out." I nodded my head before walking out while calling my driver.

 

"Sir... Did something happened to Miss Hyuna?" he asked, looking at my white shirt that's stained red. He drove quickly when I just closed my eyes and ignored his question.

 

"She'll be fine right?" my voice shook when I spoke.

 

He seems shocked to hear my voice shook but he quickly recovered, nodding his head. "I believe god won't let a kind girl die... That's one less humanity in the world."

 

I walked into the house, looking over at the dining area. "I'm home." I called out tiredly. "I'm not hungry..." I said, walking into the kitchen. "Hyuna's umma..." I called out , stopping at the entrance.

 

"Sir, your shirt..." she said when she finally walked over.

 

"Hyuna is in the hospital now... I've asked the driver to drive you there... Go straight..." I said, before walking back to the dining room. 

 

"Is this how you deal with visitors?" Grandfather roared at me when I was turning to the stairs . I've been trying to hide the blood on my shirt from them that's why I was walking in a weird way. I turned to them, showing the dried blood on my shirt. "What happened to you?" he asked, his spoon dropping onto the table.

 

"Do you even care. I'll find out who did this to Hyuna." My eyes narrowed on Luna. "I won't let whoever did this to her to live. They will go through that she went through that cause her to land in the hospital." I turned to her parents. "I apologise, I'm having a terrible day and it's just the first day of school..." I bowed before walking up the stairs.

 

Kai's POV
After I send the hyung and kids for dinner and made Sehun go home, I sat beside the girls. "Tell me... I know you're hiding something from Kris... But you can trust me right..." I turned to them.

 

"Don't let your anger get the better of you..." Jihyun said as she looked over at Jiyoon. I watched as she pulled out her phone and opening a video before putting it in my hand.

 

I let out a deep breath, after the video finished. "She nearly got killed by them... And they're going to get away with it cause Hyuna will be too damn kind to Krystal."

 

"So what if Kris found out who's the one that caused this to Hyuna? He can't stop the mastermind." Sohyun said.

 

"If we can't stop it, we can prevent it." I said, looking up at them. Being with them is the easiest as everything can be told to them just by eyes. 

 

"Let's work hard to protect that pabo that's inside." Jihyun said after a while.

 

Hyuna's umma came and after a while the doctor came out. "It's lucky that you guys found her in time. One step late... And she'll be ..." he stopped. "But she's pass the danger stage... She'll be fine... But falling down, caused her to break an arm which is lucky... It could be worse... Her face is swollen and there's a scar on her face... If not treated properly, it'll cause scar so we'll have to be very careful." 

 

We all let out a breath in relief. I quickly text Kris about the news. Knowing that  he'll murder me the next day if I didn't text him. If only he will murder the mastermind.

 

Ain't I fast! :) Hehe~ Comments comments on what I should do next!~ Pyyong~!

tumblr_mj7uwto17g1rvv4qro1_250.gif