Chapter 43

Forbidden Love

The same Saturday (After Sehun's date)

Luna's POV

"So is Kris coming home early tonight?" Krystal asked, laying on her bed as she looked at me. She had been in an exceptionally good mood after her date with Sehun. I nodded my head, moving over to sit beside her. While Krystal is on the lucky side, this is her first time seeing Kris after that night. Yes, they may be sleeping in the same room, but catching him is so hard. He is like the wind, you can hear him, feel him but never enough to catch him.

 

"Are you sure he will?"

 

Krystal shurgged, looking off of her phone. "Who knows what Kris is thinking now. He used to be pretty predictable when he was still with 'it'. However, after..." Krystal trailed off softly. "We can only see how it goes." she nodded her head, looking back onto her phone. "However, I am pretty sure it'll be good news." She studied my confused face before speaking in a gentle tone. "I may not know what Kris is thinking now but grandfather taught him to honour his words. He promised to marry you next month, he will." she patted my hand gently.

 

"Hey ladiessss~" a familiar voice called out and I glanced up to see Victoria, Suili and Amber.

 

"Unnie!" I jumped out and went over to hug Victoria. "I miss you guys so much." I gave them all a tight hug. "I have been waiting for you guys! Come and help me pick out a dress for me!" I pulled them into the bedroom I currently share with Kris. We opened the closet and looked into it, when suddenly something from Kris' side caught my eyes. "What is that?" I asked, reaching into the corner of it and pulled out a box.

 

"I am not so sure if Kris will like it if you guys touch his items without his permission. He doesn't allow anyone to touch his things expect for 'it'." Krystal's voice came from behind us. I rolled my eyes and opened the box.

 

Victoria folded her arms and turn to her. "She is Kris' fiancee no? So from now, whatever he owns, is her. Whatever she owns, is his." she reasoned with Krystal before turning back to me. "Omo, you have to wear this dress today. I am pretty sure Krystal is following the 'surprise protocol' your family is giving but I am not good at following things so." she smiled, taking my hand into hers. "Today is the engagement party your family set up. All of us are into this surprise for you but now you should know who you are looking good for." she nodded her head.

 

"Now I know the real reason, I have to wear this dress." I turned my glance back onto the dress in the box. I pulled it up and they gasp at it. It was a strapless dress, the top is in pink and sweetheart cut while the bottom is white and puffy. "Get me into this dress."

 

After taking a long bath and squeezing into the tight dress, Suili did my makeup for me. I checked my reflection in the mirror and touched my neck gently. "It seems a little bare by the neck huh?" I asked, looking down at my neck. 'I noticed a necklace case in it. Bring that to me." I told Amber who is sitting beside the box.

 

"Oppa is home!" Krystal said, rushing into the room. "Your bath took you long enough... All the family are here and you're the only one that's not here."

 

"I thought you said it's an engagement party? So why is there only family?" I asked as Victoria helped me put on the diamond necklace. "This looks beautiful."

 

"You can't wear that necklace!" Krystal shouted in a soft harsh tone. "That is one thing to never touch. If he doesn't allow 'it' to touch it, you can't touch it too." she said, trying to take it off.

 

"Get away." I pushed her aside, "It is not his fiancee, I am. Whatever belongs to him is bound to mine legally anyway. Let's go girls." she said, slipping into her heels. 

 

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Krystal said softly and trail behind us.

 

I walked over to the dinning room and everyone's eyes brighten at my arrival. Kris was looking at his phone boredly but when he glanced up, his eyes widen. I blushed slightly, maybe he finally thinks I am looking pretty.

 

He slammed his hand down onto the table and stood up, glaring at me. "Who allowed you to touch my things?" he asked, his voice scaringly low. "Go upstairs and change. Remove the necklace too." he ordered, glaring over at us.

 

"I will not change." I folded my arms across my chest.

 

He marched over to me and grabbed my wrist. "You will change out of it. You have no permission to wear this." he tried to pull me upstairs.

 

"No! Let go of me! You're hurting me." I shouted. His grip around my wrist was so tight and painful.

 

"Kris Jung!" his grandfather roared. "What are you doing to your fiancee?! It's just another dress and necklace." he shouted. "Furthermore, after next month, whatever you own will be hers. Whatever she own will be yours!"

 

Kris let out a cold laugh, "This necklace," he took a hold onto it and jerked it off my neck. "Was given to me by grandmother. She told me to give it to the girl I love." he looked down at me and let out a breath, "and you, are far from it." he pushed me aside roughly. "I asked you to take off that dress because you are shameless and it's causing me to lose my face."

 

"That dress was meant to be for another girl for what was mine and her engagement. However, you got what you wanted, we are getting marry next month but you have to go to the extend of wearing her dress? By all means." he gestured. Suddenly, I wanted to rip this dress into pieces and every fabric touching me is causing me to burn. "I have to correct something that you guys said, about the owning issues." he nodded his head.

 

"My grandmother always told me to hand my heart to the one I am marrying because she is handing you her heart. That was her definition of whatever belongs to her, belongs to you. Whatever belongs to you, belongs to her. That grow to my definition too. You can own everything of me," he spoke, turning to me. "but you can never own my heart, for it was always own by her."

 

"Is this how you taught you grandson to be?" my mother shouted while pointing at Kris. "I am not going to marry my daughter off to such a monster."

 

Kris let out another bitter laugh, "You have no say in this anymore, just like how I have no say. I am honoring what both grandfather wants, isn't that what you guys all want from the start?" he asked, turning back to me. "Isn't that why you used that despicable way to trick me into believing you are her?" he asked, his voice growing louder and louder.

 

"To satisfy your own happiness, I have to give up what's mine. However, it doesn't matter anymore. I am done fighting, being the puppet seems like a way to easier life." he grabbed my chin to face him. "Ain't you happy? We will be getting marry and be the perfect couple in public. However, that's all in public." he jerked me aside. Squeezing his eyes shut, he reached into the pocket and pulled out a box before placing it on the table. "Put it on yourself, I am done here. There are still a lot of things to be done in the office." with that, he disappeared into the living room.

 

I looked into the dinning room, which were luckily just filled with our families. I let out a scream before running up into my room and locking the door behind me. My hand went up to touch the cut on my neck and I let out another scream. Kim Hyuna, you will pay for this.

 


Usual, there's no proof reading in this. And I made such a grave mistake. I messed up Suili and Luna, thus the confusion, so I went back to change the names. Sorry for the confusion!!

I won't post the next chapter unless I get 5 comments for this chapter! Kekeke~ And I had an awesome one planned out already! ^^

Annyeonggiiiii~