27. More Plans

Forbidden Love

Comments~!!

Kris' POV

I watched quietly from the office as Hyuna did her work diligently. It's been a week or so... Kai was right.. She had moved on from it... Her eyes focused on the files as she scan through slowly for any mistakes. I brushed my hand through my hair lightly, turning back to my work. 

 

Hyuna's POV

​It . It so much. Ever since Kai is not around, I've been getting bullied over and over again. It . Everyday, I have to keep myself busy to avoid thinking of Kai... What happened that made him act like this suddenly? I looked up when I heard footsteps approaching the table. Kai stood beside Amber holding the files in his hand. "Can we look for Mr Jung?" she asked, pointing at the office door. I quickly looked away from them and walked over to the door, knocking on the door lightly. 

 

"Come in." Kris said after a while. I opened the door and told him the visitors and he waved for them to come in. I looked down as they walked into the office, avoiding looking at Kai. For one... I know that I would cry when I looked at him. He had been my side all the time... And now... I closed the door and walked back to the desk.

 

After a while, they walked out laughing and fist bumping each other. "Yah, since you did so well, how about we go and celebrate?" Kai asked her, swinging his arm carelessly over her shoulders. "I should bring you to the gathering tonight." he said as they passed my desk. "They would definitely like your personality," he assured her. She said something that I could not catch and he let out a snort which turned into a laughter.

 

I bite down on my lips, looking back into my file again. It's better this way... He can't be beside me the whole time...

 

Kai's POV'

I walked into the lift, my eyes landing on Hyuna before the door closed. I looked down and bite down on my eyes as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. "Must you really do this to Hyuna?" Amber asked across from me. "She looked so upset..."

 

I shook my head, pushing my palm against my forehead. "It is better for everyone. I will not be able to stay beside her the whole time. She have to let me go, I have to let her go. No matter how hard it is." I said tiredly. "Sorry for dragging you into this..." I said when the door ding opened. I walked out and over to my desk tiredly. Hyuna... I squeezed my eyes tightly, trying to push her out of my mind.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered, placing my phone close to my ear after a few rings. The boys spoke loudly on the other line. "Karaoke tonight? Alright!" I replied, nodding my head to myself. "Is she going to be there?" I repeated their question to me, "Most probably not." I shook my head at the question. "If she's going, I won't be there." I replied harshly. They continued with their talk and if I paid attention to my surrounding, I would have noticed a figure by the lobby, listening to every word I spoke.

 

Finally it's time to knock off. I stood at the lift, rubbing my neck with my free hand as I checked my phone in the other hand. The lifft dinged open and I looked up to see Kris and Hyuna. "You guys can go first." I bowed lightly to Kris, about to jab the close button. He did not say a thing but just jerked me into the lift. "Bowh." I asked harshly, glaring up at him. For once, I noticed. I noticed how bad Hyuna looked. Her eyes is puffy and she had raccoon eyes. Her face and body looked so thin, had she lose weight? It pained my heart but I looked away and back to Kris.He is glaring at me angrily. I jerked my arm back and straighten my sleeve. 

 

I ran my fingers through my hair and walked out quickly after the door opened. "Kai." Kris called from behind. I stopped in my tracks and turned slightly to face him. "Must you do it this way?" he asked softly as he walked over to me. Despite his voice being soft, it's firm and powerful. I turned fully to face him, turns out he send Hyuna off to get something. "Can' t you see, you're killing her!" he said, his voice laced with anger.

 

"Killing her?" I asked, folding my arms, "What about me?" I asked, looking at him dead in the eye with no emotion. "Do you know why she's even like that?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. "Ask Victoria." I said, "Ain't you suppose to be taking care of your girlfriend? Since she is yours, leave me out of it." I said angrily before walking off. "Leave me out of your problems Kris." I added harshly.

 

I got home and took a warm shower, trying to wash the picture of Hyuna out of my head. She looked so weak... UGH. I let out a shout, punching the wall. I looked down at the water that was getting mixed with the fresh blood from my knuckles. My phone rang loudly from the living room. I am going to be late. I got out and changed into a pair of black jeans and white tee with my black jacket. I grabbed my phone and wallet before walking out of the house.

 

"Can I ask Amber to go over?" I asked into the phone as I walked over to the bus stop area. "Wae? She was the little birdie I was telling you guys about. She had been telling or rather leaking some plans of theirs to me." I said slowly. "Okay? Alright, I will tell her. We still have to be careful around her, don't ever leak too much about Hyuna." I said. "I will call Amber."

 

Super duper short chapter! However, I have to upload! Due to you guys constant support, I managed to get this far! I love you guys so much! Trust me, the is coming real soon! In a few chapters! And Kris and Hyuna shippers, next chapters will be your treats ! ;) Love ya! <3