11. Confused Emotions

Forbidden Love

I arrived at school with Kris as usual and suddenly Sehun just swing his arm around my shoulder. "Boya?" I asked, shocked, looking over at him. "Did you realise your love for noona is this big suddenly?" I lightly.

 

He smile and made me sit beside him as we wait for the time to pass. "Ne... My love for noona is this big!" he swing his arm up in a huge circle. "Return your feeling for me please, noona~" he sang, tugging on my arm in a cute way. I laughed and poked his forehead, pushing him backwards. "I'm hurt..." he started to pout. I was laughing, looking away when I realised that Krystal was looking over with a jealous look.

 

"Yah, leave noona alone!" D.O pushed Sehun aside and sandwich himself between me and Sehun.

 

"Your love for me isn't that real right?" my eyes widen at Sehun's words when I think through it.

 

He looked over at me and laughed at my slow reaction. "I like you the noona style~" he sang cutely. I was laughing, pushing my hair lightly, when this group of boys walked past, looking directly at me and pointing at their cheeks. I bit my lips and looked down, letting my hair cover my face.

 

"Geez. Krystal is such a loser baby." Sehun said in a loud voice when the boys turned out to be Krystal's 'slaves'. 

 

I smacked his arm, "But it's a fact that I'm looking very bad now..." my fingers glazed over my cheeks. I had to remove the gauze, this morning. Or rather my mum made me... She said, it's better to let the wounds to air instead of covering it all the time... There's a really long line on my right cheek and it's .... Ugly... I look ugly... I tried to laugh it off, treating it as nothing but... I'm still a girl..

 

Kris leaned over to me and whisper softly into my ear. "Don't take them seriously... Inner beauty is better than what they have... She may be my sister but her inner beauty is not as pretty as you..." he kissed my head lightly. I nodded my head, looking down.

 

"C'mon, Hyuna." Kai called out when the first bell rang.  I nodded and followed along with Kai. I was walking with my hand touching my right cheek in a self conscious way. Kai walked over, swinging his hand over my shoulder and since he's at my left side, he used the book in his right hand to cover my face. "I'll take over the job for you." he smile, looking down at me.

 

I let my hand fell to my side while he let out a cute smile. "Thanks oppa..." I spoke softly. 

 

"Anything for the merciful Hyuna~ I really hope for the day to see you revenge..." he teased in a cheeky way when we made our way into the classroom. "Have you ever thought how easy life would be like... If Kris wasn't around here to trigger that evil green eyed monster?" he asked in a soft voice.

 

I laughed lightly at what he said, "Well... We would know when he graduated~" I said. And I can't wait for him to be gone, just so I can make sure that's going on in my feeling...

 

Kris POV
I got into the car, Hyuna knew that Krystal was going to take the same bus as me today and decided to go home straight. Hyuna just have the prettiest inner beauty I've ever see. She's willing to suffer herself as long as I'm fine with my family... 

 

I glance out of the window as I wait for Krystal. It could be the fact that her dad left her at a very young age that she actually cherish 'Family' a lot... She never really have any real friends before, I guess that's why she stayed by my side, no matter what Krystal put her through... Loyal... Merciful..

 

I could be the bad guy, keeping her by my side... But... Without her... What would I become? Do... Do I like her? Squeezing my eyes shut tightly, I try to push out my thoughts. No... I don't... I can't... Her just being my best friend, caused her to suffer so much... What would happen if I actually fall in love with her? 

 

"Annyeong oppa!" Krystal got into the car with Luna. "Where is it?" she asked.

 

"Krystal, I don't want to fight with you today... Can you just let it go?" I let out a tired sigh, "I've been suffering sleepless nights from Grandfather and him wanting me to take over the business... It's really tiring for me already... Can you just stop for today?" I asked, looking over at her.

 

She looked unconvinced and wanted to speak more but the driver hush her up lightly before driving away quickly.

 

I don't love Hyuna... I just mistook it... No one ever treat me like she does... I mistook it... She don't like me too. I shook my head lightly, rubbing the nape of my neck lightly. I don't like her. She's just my best friend.

Yay second chapter~ I'm still having some troubles trying to phrase the story so it's like quite short recently... Sorry guys~ :( I will try to upload tomorrow too~ I promised two chapters but both is quite short... :( I'm sorryyyy :( I will try to make it longer next time~ But just a sneak~ This chapter would be quite important as it move on~ I refuses to tell you guys why~

Let us all take a moment to appreciate those boys that protect Hyuna but have the least time in this story~
BG2CoKJCIAEySPa.jpg:large
I just love Sehun's rainbow hair~ I want to have my hair like this but Singaporean students would know why we can't... ==

tumblr_m35br36rg61qfmsd9o3_400.jpg

baekhyun-21.jpg

tumblr_static_chen.jpg

(PS : This is my cheating way to make it look like I have a long chapter XD More pics on the next chapter to thank those quiet boys~ Kekeke)