21. Graduation and Painful Truth

Forbidden Love

In celebration of me hitting over 110 subbies, I decided to stray away from my assignment and write this~ ^~^ Thanks for the previous commnets too~ <3

 

Hyuna's POV

I walked down the long brick stairs and spotted a figure standing beside it. Kai. He have his back against the wall with his eyes close and ear piece tugged deeply into his ears. As I neared him, I could hear the sounds coming out from his ear piece, it was some classical music that's suitable for ballet dancing.

 

His eyes opened when I landed beside him softly, "Are you ready for today?" he asked, smiling lightly at me. I nodded my head, unless of the emotions that I'm supposed to feel. Worries? Excitement? He let out a warm smile as we walked towards the bus stop. "You will do good, I just have that guts feeling." his words comforted me slightly.

 

"It looks like it's going to rain today..." I said, trying desperately trying to change the subject so I could calm myself down. 

 

Kai is the best when it comes to sensing subject change and nodded his head, "Yeah, I read the weather report a while ago, it said that it'll most probably rain at night..." I looked up at the dark sky and we fall into a comfortable silence. Kai was checking if the bus was coming and I was just glancing at the dark cloudy sky.

 

We met the rest of the boys by the gates and they're all wearing big grins as we approach them, "To the last day in high school!" they sang, running over and swinging me over Chen's shoulder before jogging up the big steps till we reached the assembly hall. 

 

"Breath noona, you're turning into a grape! At this rate, I won't be surprised if Sarang mistook you as a grape and get charged for cannibalism." Sehun spoke from behind me. I jumped slightly at his voice and smiled brightly turning over. "Long time noona!" Sehun grinned, pulling me into his arms for a hug. "Life was so bad without noona!" he countined to whine.

 

"Yah," Baekhyun whacked Sehun's head, "Go and sit with the rest of the hyung and let Hyuna go get her results." he said, prying Sehun's arms off of me. "Annyeong." he wave at Sehun and we moved over to our class.

 

"Can't she just give out the results already? Instead of nagging." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as the principle went on and on about the cohort results. The talk went for a long time. A really long time that Chen fell asleep.

 

"Teachers, you may give out the results to your students now.' the principle finally ended that long talk. We sprang to our feet and queue in line for the results. Luna and Krystal was standing in front of me since of the register numbers and all.

 

And I wasn't eavesdropping if they're speaking too loudly right? "Do you want to come over tonight? Oppa will finally be home tonight to celebrate my graduation!" Krystal was hyped and so was Luna. 

 

I took out my phone that just buzzed slightly, signalling an incoming message. 

 

Meet up tonight. Have to see your results. Hope you do well :D

 

Arasso! Cya! You have to be home early for Krystal tonight though! 

 

I will leave right after checking your results! I mean, I have to see how good of a tutor I am right? Gotta go. Seeya.

 

After getting our paper slips, I went out to meet the boys. We all held the results tightly in our hands, and just staring at each other. "Alright, on the count of 3." Chen said.

 

1...

 

2...

 

3...

 

We all ripped open our paper and... I fall to the ground crying. I've got.... 

 

"HYUNA HAD As FOR HER SUBJECTS." Chanyeol shouted happily when he saw the hyungs apporaching us. And suddenly, I ended up into a big bear hug.

 

We spend the rest of the day celebrating, waiting for the hyungs to finish working. "Ah wada!" I said, clasping my hand together. "Why don't we go home and change before meeting again?" I asked the boys as we walked out of the mall. The dark clouds hovered over the sky high building and thunder can be heard from afar. "I have to go first!! I left my clothes out to dry and it looked  like it's going to rain soon..." I lied after checking my watch. I'm supposed to meet Kris at 7 and it's already 6! 

 

"Do you nee-"

 

"Bye!!" I shouted before running off to the bus stop where the bus I needed to board stopped at.

 

"Aish, that stupid girl.." Chen said, picking up something from the floor. She dropped her phone... He held it out to Kai. "You live the closest to her..." he shrugged, "We're going this way .. See you later!" they waved at Kai, walking away.

 

Kai's POV

I reached her house after a while to spot her running out of the house. I wanted to shout at her, however she was too far from me. I started following her quietly instead. This stupid girl, where is she going this time. Didn't we plan to meet at her house at 7.20? It stared raining really heavily as we ran, I wanted to run and cover her but she disappeared into a book store. ... With Kris' car parked outside. 

 

I stopped mid way. So... she ran all this time just to meet him... The rain just made me look more pitiful now. Of all times... My hearts hurts... All this time... I thought if I stayed by her side long enough... She would forget about Kris and maybe... Just maybe like me... Everyone can sees it... But... Why can't she? My vision started blurring and my lips tremble lightly. I'm willing to  give up my life just for her... And...

 

The tears got mixed with the raindrops when Hyuna cheered with Kris, hugging him tightly and absently planted a kiss on his lips. 

 

Wake up Kai! She was never yours... Not now, not in the future... 

 

I let out a tired sigh, turning my back to the scene. Why.. Why can't she just notice me for once?

 

Hyuna's POV

I reached home almost immediately. I changed into a white dress with black jacket and black flats before running out. I realised I misplaced my phone and was unable to contact to Kris that I will be late. It started raining heavily but thank god I was reaching the bookstore. I ran in and spot Kris searching around for something. "Oppa!" I called walking in and at the same time, he pulled out a towel.

 

"Dry yourself." he throw the towel over to me. "How did you do?" he asked, half smiling. 

 

I took out the letter from my bag eagerly and wave it in front of his eyes. He laughed and took it into his hand, reading through it word by word before dropping the letter with a bright smile. I wrapped my arms tightly around him before planting a kiss on his lips adsently. He didn't push me away... However, he pulled me closer up to him. 

 

His phone just have to ruin the moment. I stood back, drying my hair when he answered the phone. "I have to go... Krystal is home..." he said, keeping the phone into his pocket. "I'll see you soon," he placed a gentle kiss onto my forehead. "Do you need to drive you home?" he asked and I nodded my head lightly. 

 

I ran up the house before any of the boys could arrive. The door opened and lots of loud noises could be hear. Kai and the boys is here. I felt someone hit the back of my head. "Apa!" I rubbed my head painfully, as I picked up the item that Kai threw at me. My phone.

 

"Eh? You just passed it to her?" Chen said, looking at my phone.

 

Kai nodded his head, "It started raining and I ran home first..." he said, "Mian, Hyuna..." he sat opposite of me.

 

"C'mon, let's go out to eat!" Suho clapped his hand together. "The rain is stopping." he said, walking away from the window.

 

"YAY!" the boys cheered. "Thanks Suho hyung for the treat!" they cheered happily.

 

I walked out of the house with them, walking beside Kai oppa. "Ah!" I grabbed onto his arm as I stepped on a puddle of water which nearly caused me to lose my footing.

 

"Gwenchanna?" he asked, looking down at my pouting face. "Get on..." he let out a sigh and stood in front of me. "You'll stop getting this privileges when I get a girlfriend.." he shook his head, causing me to laugh slightly.

 

Kai's POV

​I watched as she laughed slightly. I love her but she can't know... Or rather... I fall in love with the wrong girl, someone that's not mine. Just like how she fall in love with a guy she shouldn't love. I know I can't love her... But... I can't leave her side too.

 

Happy me is happy! Long chapter today! I have to do my work now~ Byeeeee~ Comment lots below to pull me down the trap of uploading! XDDD I love comments from you guys!!!  Thanks for reading my story!