31. Time To Let Go

Forbidden Love

Hi my pretty readers! Thank you guys so much for subbing! I had managed to hit more than 150 subs! It may seem little to other people but to me, it meant the world! So thank you guise!

Kai's POV

I sat by the window as I watched the whole scene of Suho hyung and Hyuna scene. It hurts to see her face filled with pain and tears. "Must we really do this?" I asked, turning slightly to them. "Can't you see that she's f**cking hurt?!" I shouted, punching the wall beside of the window. "I don't mind being hurt if she's safe and sound. I do not care about this at all!" I shouted, gesturing to my body.

 

"Kai, can you just think for a moment?!" Chen yelled at me. "You are lucky that we got there in time! Or you will not be laying here. You will be laying in some coffin right now! You have to let go..." he said, his voice breaking slightly. I turned away, my vision getting blurry. "Kai, do you have any idea how frightened we all are when we saw you faint?"

 

I shook my head, "But you do not have to do that to Hyuna..." I placed my hand on the window as I watched hyung and the noona left the garden. "Noona have to do it too? She'll be all alone now..." I said softly, sinking on the chair.

 

Baekhyun let out a sigh and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Not for long. Kris hyung have been planning something..." he said and squeezed my shoulder gently. I shook my head and turned out the window, my eyes focused on Hyuna.

 

It hurt my heart when I watched her moved slowly to a bench nearby and sat there. She pushed her hair back and kept her eyes locked on the floor. The door opened and I heard them walking in. "She did not care. She simply did not care about you." Suho said as he moved to stand in front of me. "I told her you can only ask one question. Why we're doing this now or What happened to Kai... She did not think twice to ask Why now.." he said, "She did not even care." he added. "Kai, you have to let go."

 

I looked down at Hyuna's figure. I have been telling myself that I have to let go for months, maybe even years. I had been ignoring the fact that Hyuna love Kris for years... Maybe it really is time to let go... I glanced out the window one last time before squeezing my eyes shut tightly and let out a long breath. "Help me to the bed?" I asked when I finally reopened my eyes.

 

Suho let out a gentle smile and helped me to the bed. "Don't worry, I will make sure that she's fine... Just let go, okay?" he asked.

 

I can only return with a forced smile and nodded my head. "Time to let go." I tried to convince myself.

 

They left around 5 later that day. I moved over to the window, trying to see if Hyuna was still there. Of course she will be. I sat by the chair just looking at her, trying to make sure she's fine. I am not sure how fast or how much time had passed when I spot Kris walking up the steps leading to the hospital from a far. I looked back at Hyuna before glancing away.

 

Time to let go, Kai.

 

I think this is the worst and most hurtful thing I had ever done. The pain on my shoulder, the pain I have experienced in order to protect Hyuna... They are nothing compared to what I am feeling now. Knowing that I am the one that's causing her tears and knowing that it is finally time, I have to let go of her. I have to try to stop loving her. I have to try to not protect her anymore. None of the physical pain I have ever experienced can beat the pain that I am feeling now. I took a peek and saw Kris carrying her into the hospital gently. 

 

This is it.

 

tumblr_inline_ndk1pcYIE71s6k11o.gif